A recap of the plandemic/scamdemic

Covid related topics that are connected to travel or the aviation industry.
imjustlurking
Rank 7
Rank 7

Re: A recap of the plandemic/scamdemic

Post by imjustlurking »

montado wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:13 am
I get it... you're selfish. All you care about is you. You can't help but be apathetic toward others.
---------- ADS -----------

montado
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by montado »

imjustlurking wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:43 am
I get it... you're selfish. All you care about is you. You can't help but be apathetic toward others.
Well my belief is more along the lines of humans can’t be considered a threat to society just for their very existence. This seems to be what we have reached today. “You exist, and for your very existing you are a threat to everyone else”

It’s one thing to smoke around others indoors, where I would completely agree smoking indoors should be banned.

But we have reached a point where people have decided that others are a threat not for specific actions, but for just being human. Just breathing the air today makes you a threat to everyone. I don’t think it’s selfish to say everyone should have choice, and everyone should be able to be human. We should not require masks and vaccines. We should not use children as pawns and force vaccines on them “for the greater good”.

So if those ideas are selfish to you, then yes I am selfish. Freedom is not perfect, but it’s my belief it is about as near perfect as we will ever be. Funny how a belief of “you do you, as it’s not up to me to tell you how to live” today is considered a selfish thought :lol:

https://www.cp24.com/news/irresponsible ... -1.5601596

We have vaccine passports, how is it selfish to not get vaccinated? It’s already be defined how we will mitigate risks. The non vaccinated can’t eat in a restaurant or go to the gym, crisis averted! We can now accept non vaccinated people as other normal people. I don’t see how it’s selfish, they are living life on their terms. Risks have been mitigated as we trust our experts. What more do you have to whine and bitch about with what other people decide for themselves?

Last edited by montado on Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
photofly
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by photofly »

My point is he told you how to feel rather than let you decide how to feel. He could have just said covid is the same risk to kids as the flu, what do you think is appropriate to deal with it? He didn’t want you to think, he just called you selfish if you don’t think like him. This is called religion. Welcome to covid religion.
No, it’s called trying to influence people. Everyone does it, to everyone else, all day long. You think being called selfish is bad, read some of the stuff I’ve been called on here, for my opinions! So what? You can agree or disagree with him.

DId you hear the one about the jurisprudence fetishist? He got off on a technicality.
imjustlurking
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by imjustlurking »

montado wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:09 am
Well my belief is more along the lines of humans can’t be considered a threat to society just for their very existence. This seems to be what we have reached today. “You exist, and for your very existing you are a threat to everyone else”
If you didn't wipe your ass or wash your hands after you poop, you would be a danger to yourself and others as well.

Getting vaccinated is nearly as important as maintaining personal hygiene.

montado
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by montado »

imjustlurking wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:10 pm

If you didn't wipe your ass or wash your hands after you poop, you would be a danger to yourself and others as well.

Yet there's no mandate to wash my hands. I can go to a restaurant if I'm vaccinated, take a shit not wash my hands and touch everything I want in the restaurant. You felt safe because you knew I was vaccinated. Little did you know you are about to get a terrible gastro event. 😂

I guess you are right, we are all a danger to each other just for existing. So the question with all these policies is why focus in on mandates and not education. We don't mandate handwashing, we educate. We don't ban smoking we educate. The vaccine is the odd one out. Strange because hand washing may be an even more important health measure than vaccines when it comes to spreading germs. Hand washing is for all germs the vaccine is only good for one.

I'm willing to bet we have more vaccine compliance than handwashing compliance. I know you are going to say everyone is washing their hands but not enough get vaccinated this is why education is not enough it needs to be mandatory.

What if the very problem today with spread is that people are removing masks and putting them on without washing hands between and it's amplifying the spread of germs? Is this a possibility... Has anyone here put a mask on without clean hands? Has any one worn a mask more than once rather than dispose after use?

I have seen how people use masks. I can say with 100 percent certainty that some people since mask mandates have gotten sick with something because of their mask. Literally a germ fest in front of your face. No one is asking how much illness masks have caused. How many poopy kids hands in school have been touching their masks? Don't get me going though... Y'all going to call my a crazy anti maskers. Every time you put a mask on and don't have covid, you subject yourself to a small risk of catching something depending on your process of putting your mask on and off. Do you think grade school kids benefit from masks or do you think it could cause more illness?

Bingo Fuel
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Bingo Fuel »

This song is so old, we can all sing along in harmony. Instead of continuing to beat this dead horse, let's have some fun with it.

"Never wrestle with pigs. You both get dirty and the pig likes it." - George Bernard Shaw
imjustlurking
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by imjustlurking »

montado wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:14 am
imjustlurking wrote: Tue Sep 28, 2021 2:10 pm

Yet there's no mandate to wash my hands. I can go to a restaurant if I'm vaccinated, take a shit not wash my hands and touch everything I want in the restaurant. You felt safe because you knew I was vaccinated. Little did you know you are about to get a terrible gastro event. 😂

I guess you are right, we are all a danger to each other just for existing. So the question with all these policies is why focus in on mandates and not education. We don't mandate handwashing, we educate. We don't ban smoking we educate. The vaccine is the odd one out. Strange because hand washing may be an even more important health measure than vaccines when it comes to spreading germs. Hand washing is for all germs the vaccine is only good for one.

I'm willing to bet we have more vaccine compliance than handwashing compliance. I know you are going to say everyone is washing their hands but not enough get vaccinated this is why education is not enough it needs to be mandatory.

What if the very problem today with spread is that people are removing masks and putting them on without washing hands between and it's amplifying the spread of germs? Is this a possibility... Has anyone here put a mask on without clean hands? Has any one worn a mask more than once rather than dispose after use?

I have seen how people use masks. I can say with 100 percent certainty that some people since mask mandates have gotten sick with something because of their mask. Literally a germ fest in front of your face. No one is asking how much illness masks have caused. How many poopy kids hands in school have been touching their masks? Don't get me going though... Y'all going to call my a crazy anti maskers. Every time you put a mask on and don't have covid, you subject yourself to a small risk of catching something depending on your process of putting your mask on and off. Do you think grade school kids benefit from masks or do you think it could cause more illness?
There has been a big push for education. You still refuse to accept the facts and argue that your rights are being infringed.

While I disagree with you, one of your rights is being able to challenge mandates and laws in court. Why not attempt to make a change instead of complaining about it on the internet?

JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by JerryRig »

Those with arguments to “vaccinate” for the greater good have merit. Unfortunately the “vax” in question IS NOT, I REPEAT, IS NOT A VACCINE. this is an mRNA synthetic gene therapy that has never been tried successfully in humans before. When animals were tested, they ALL DIED when exposed to the contaminant in question.

Anybody getting this is either ignorant by choice, or they were tricked into it by their friends, family, media, or government propaganda. Those who are in control got paid off BIG TIME to lie to you. Bad mouthing those who are warning you to save your lives, is despicable. Listen to us. This is not about a virus. SARS-COV2 has never been isolated in humans. The synthetic drug was developed based on a computer simulation. Both the virus and the drugs were patented in 2018, BEFORE there was a breakout.

Listen to me. There is something BIGGER going on here than you can ever imagine. And it’s about to shake you to your very core if you don’t start opening your eyes.

montado
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by montado »

Bingo Fuel wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 6:27 am This song is so old, we can all sing along in harmony. Instead of continuing to beat this dead horse, let's have some fun with it.

I'll take a B - masks Bahhhhd!

photofly
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by photofly »

montado wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:14 amI can say with 100 percent certainty that some people since mask mandates have gotten sick with something because of their mask.
No, Fact-man, you can’t. You’re making up facts for which you have zero evidence because it seems “obvious” to you. Your “religion” is that masks are bad and stupid and you’ll believe anything that supports that view.
Every time you put a mask on and don't have covid, you subject yourself to a small risk of catching something depending on your process of putting your mask on and off.
Evidence, please, peer-reviewed, and quantification of risk. Otherwise you’re making shit up.

DId you hear the one about the jurisprudence fetishist? He got off on a technicality.
montado
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by montado »

photofly wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:34 am
montado wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 5:14 amI can say with 100 percent certainty that some people since mask mandates have gotten sick with something because of their mask.
No, Fact-man, you can’t. You’re making up facts for which you have zero evidence because it seems “obvious” to you. Your “religion” is that masks are bad and stupid and you’ll believe anything that supports that view.
Every time you put a mask on and don't have covid, you subject yourself to a small risk of catching something depending on your process of putting your mask on and off.
Evidence, please, peer-reviewed, and quantification of risk. Otherwise you’re making shit up.
this is like saying when you shit and wipe your ass you don't need to wash your hands because the TP was a shield for you.

https://bmjopen.bmj.com/content/5/4/e006577

Results The rates of all infection outcomes were highest in the cloth mask arm, with the rate of ILI statistically significantly higher in the cloth mask arm (relative risk (RR)=13.00, 95% CI 1.69 to 100.07) compared with the medical mask arm. Cloth masks also had significantly higher rates of ILI compared with the control arm. An analysis by mask use showed ILI (RR=6.64, 95% CI 1.45 to 28.65) and laboratory-confirmed virus (RR=1.72, 95% CI 1.01 to 2.94) were significantly higher in the cloth masks group compared with the medical masks group. Penetration of cloth masks by particles was almost 97% and medical masks 44%. Conclusions This study is the first RCT of cloth masks, and the results caution against the use of cloth masks. This is an important finding to inform occupational health and safety. Moisture retention, reuse of cloth masks and poor filtration may result in increased risk of infection. Further research is needed to inform the widespread use of cloth masks globally. However, as a precautionary measure, cloth masks should not be recommended for HCWs, particularly in high-risk situations, and guidelines need to be updated.

This was not a study of germs on masks just a study on how effective cloth masks are. They warn about the possibility of infection from cloth masks. If a cloth mask becomes wet and shoes it doesn't really work, why are they telling all the non HCWs it works :lol:. You know the number one thing that makes a cloth mask seem effective, If i don't have covid, and wear a mask, I cant spread covid therefore masks work? lol. Aint that the best science!

https://www.qualitycare-er.com/wellness ... face-mask/

You will have to remember that surgeons and OR nurses and staff wear masks for long periods of time on a daily basis, and there has never been a concern really for them wearing a mask. Some people in other countries wear masks or cloth coverings over their faces regularly, even before COVID, and there have been no concerns in these situations either. There have been no conclusive studies that support that prolonged wearing of CLEAN masks is harmful to the wearer. Of course, not washing your mask and wearing it without washing it between uses is not healthy

See that last statement in bold? Not washing your mask and wearing it without washing between use is not healthy. That applies to 80 percent of the people masking who reuse the same mask, don't wash their hands when they change it etc. In fact I don't even recall a time where i saw people use a mask properly. I see pilots hang it off one ear, stuff it in their pocket them put it back on. Some people hang it on their rear view mirror. We are lazy. Why? because we have become complacent, we are tired, the risk is low. We throw the mask on and don't really care, its just habit now, and a bad habit the way we do it.

I can say with 100 percent certainty some people get sick from their mask. You are just in denial. Do a little people watching. Ask my grade 4 sons teacher what the kids and masks situation looks like :lol: Some kids wear the same mask all day and go home with it soaking wet. I got my son a mask exemption. not putting up with that lol.

JerryRig
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by JerryRig »

imjustlurking wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:03 am While I disagree with you, one of your rights is being able to challenge mandates and laws in court. Why not attempt to make a change instead of complaining about it on the internet?

The courts are compromised. We’ve tried this, and the judges play games and manipulate and make shit up that’s both illegal, unconstitutional, or unlawful. They either know what they are doing and are hellbent to side with corporations and their payouts, and not the best interest of the people, or they are absolutely clueless on what they are doing. My bet is he former. The only remedy (legal term) is to take them out (lawfully).

This is happening now.

Be a [wo]man and stand up. Your government wants you dead. This is not a joke.

You are a [wo]man, aren’t you?

This goes for ALL of you.

Hot Wings
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Hot Wings »

JerryRig wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 9:43 am
imjustlurking wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:03 am While I disagree with you, one of your rights is being able to challenge mandates and laws in court. Why not attempt to make a change instead of complaining about it on the internet?

The courts are compromised. We’ve tried this, and the judges play games and manipulate and make shit up that’s both illegal, unconstitutional, or unlawful. They either know what they are doing and are hellbent to side with corporations and their payouts, and not the best interest of the people, or they are absolutely clueless on what they are doing. My bet is he former. The only remedy (legal term) is to take them out (lawfully).

This is happening now.

Ah yes, because there’s nothing better for the government bottom line than dead people! Such great tax revenue!

You’re a nutter.

Aviatard
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by Aviatard »

JerryRig wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 9:43 am

This is happening now.

Lol if I’m dead how will the government control me?

photofly
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by photofly »

montado wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 9:22 am
I can say with 100 percent certainty some people get sick from their mask. You are just in denial.
I don’t need to be in denial, because I’m not the one making any claims.

Your statement of 100% certainty is not evidence of anything except your state of mind. You can still be wrong. What’s the difference from “I’m 100% certain God exists, therefore God exists”?

You have zero evidence of anyone - anyone at all - actually getting sick from wearing a mask, and you’re well aware of that fact. Are you going to claim you don’t need evidence?

Last edited by photofly on Thu Sep 30, 2021 12:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
propfeather
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by propfeather »

JerryRig wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 9:43 am Your government wants you dead. This is not a joke.
Been double vaxxed for 8 months, haven't died yet.

Arnie Pye
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Arnie Pye »

JerryRig wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:26 am Those with arguments to “vaccinate” for the greater good have merit. Unfortunately the “vax” in question IS NOT, I REPEAT, IS NOT A VACCINE. this is an mRNA synthetic gene therapy that has never been tried successfully in humans before. When animals were tested, they ALL DIED when exposed to the contaminant in question.

Anybody getting this is either ignorant by choice, or they were tricked into it by their friends, family, media, or government propaganda. Those who are in control got paid off BIG TIME to lie to you. Bad mouthing those who are warning you to save your lives, is despicable. Listen to us. This is not about a virus. SARS-COV2 has never been isolated in humans. The synthetic drug was developed based on a computer simulation. Both the virus and the drugs were patented in 2018, BEFORE there was a breakout.

Listen to me. There is something BIGGER going on here than you can ever imagine. And it’s about to shake you to your very core if you don’t start opening your eyes.
Actually, No, it did not kill all the animals it was injected into (first successful tests were done in 1990) and yes, it has been successfully tested in humans BEFORE the pandemic in 2008. (This was taken from the journal of nature - https://www.nature.com/articles/nrd.2017.243 and https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/18481387/ incase you want to site my sources).

Show me your peer reviewed sources that state that this has never been tried and has killed 100% of recipients. I'm also curious to see the patent for the Virus in 2018. That person should be pissed - someone seems to have copied his virus and distributed it freely with the world.

While you're at it, since I'm double vaccinated, tell me how long I have to live before 80% of Canada's population drops dead of this vaccine.

‘Bob’
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by ‘Bob’ »

JerryRig wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:26 am Those with arguments to “vaccinate” for the greater good have merit. Unfortunately the “vax” in question IS NOT, I REPEAT, IS NOT A VACCINE. this is an mRNA synthetic gene therapy that has never been tried successfully in humans before. When animals were tested, they ALL DIED when exposed to the contaminant in question.

Hahaha! Hahahahahahahahaha!! :lol: :smt037 :smt056 :smt044

A vaccine is anything from the pustules the ancient Egyptians used to put on each other to get a milder form of smallpox thousands of years ago to mRNA vaccines which have completely changed how we fight viruses. Billions of doses administered—including to the very people who would be part of the conspiracy—and what? A few very well publicized but extremely rare conditions among literally billions of perfectly healthy vaccinated individuals.. individuals who aren’t the ones clogging up ERs and ICUs.

My only wish is that there was a registry for you false prophets, so we can tar and feather you when your ridiculous predictions and accusations prove false.

Last edited by ‘Bob’ on Fri Oct 01, 2021 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TELL THOMPSON WE’RE COMIN’ IN HOT!!

http://www.subgenius.com/bigfist/answer ... _FAQ_.html
'97 Tercel
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by '97 Tercel »

Too many emoticons...

Invertago
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by Invertago »

Guys, be careful, I took the Vaccine and it killed me till I was dead! Then two months later, I took my second jab and died again... this is all part of the giant depopulation scam run by Bill Gates so he can sell more computers to dead people!

Please learn from my mistake, don't take the vax it will kill you just like it killed me. Being dead sucks don't let it happen to you! Hopefully with enough horse medication I'll recover from my case of death from the jab! Please send me all your thoughts and prayers!

No trees were harmed in the transmission of this message. However, a rather large number of electrons were temporarily inconvenienced.

Return to “Covid”