Did You Get Gaslit?

Covid related topics that are connected to travel or the aviation industry.
imjustlurking
Rank 7
Rank 7

Re: Did You Get Gaslit?

Post by imjustlurking »

telex wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:21 am Raise your hand if you have been gaslit.

"Justin Trudeau has just made it so that you can not leave the country without taking his vaccine."
I hate Trudeau as much as the next guy or gal, but to pretend that other countries are not requiring vaccination for incoming visitors is disingenuous.

stef wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:38 pm You could get vaccinated.
Don't be ridiculous... it cannot be that easy.
---------- ADS -----------

telex
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by telex »

Just two weeks to flatten the curve...

Now... no jab, no job.

Next... FORBIDDEN TO LEAVE THE COUNTRY WITH NO JAB.

Raise your hand if you got gaslit.

Liberalism itself as a religion where its tenets cannot be proven, but provides a sense of moral rectitude at no real cost.
imjustlurking
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by imjustlurking »

telex wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:49 pm Just two weeks to flatten the curve...

Now... no jab, no job.

Next... FORBIDDEN TO LEAVE THE COUNTRY WITH NO JAB.

Raise your hand if you got gaslit.
Jab for job or refuse and lose.

telex
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by telex »

Raise your hand if you or someone you know got gaslit.

"Exemptions will be exceedingly narrow, specific, and to be honest somewhat onerous to obtain. The goal is to ensure everyone chooses to get vaccinated."

Liberalism itself as a religion where its tenets cannot be proven, but provides a sense of moral rectitude at no real cost.
imjustlurking
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by imjustlurking »

telex wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:37 pm Raise your hand if you or someone you know got gaslit.

"Exemptions will be exceedingly narrow, specific, and to be honest somewhat onerous to obtain. The goal is to ensure everyone chooses to get vaccinated."
Exemptions are limited to those who it would be exceedingly unsafe to vaccinate. Basically, if the vaccine will cause harm, you don't need to get the vaccine.

Now, shut the f^ up with that thought you're about to say. The vaccine is very safe and very effective. The statistics are showing that you are wrong.

telex
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by telex »

imjustlurking wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:43 pm
telex wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 9:37 pm Raise your hand if you or someone you know got gaslit.

Exemptions are limited to those who it would be exceedingly unsafe to vaccinate. Basically, if the vaccine will cause harm, you don't need to get the vaccine.

Now, shut the f^ up with that thought you're about to say. The vaccine is very safe and very effective. The statistics are showing that you are wrong.
So... I'm to shut the f*ck up and do as I'm told based on Dr. imjustlurking's advice. Good doctor, your bedside manner is in need of work!

Of course you cite the stats but provide none. Hmmmmm...

The survival rate for the deadly vid pandemic is near 100%. Why would anybody bet against those odds and willingly become an experimental lab rat?

Are you going to enlist the esteemed Dr. Pelmet for support?

I would suggest you have been gaslit good doctor.

Aviatard
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by Aviatard »

telex wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:45 pm

So... I'm to shut the f*ck up and do as I'm told based on Dr. imjustlurking's advice. Good doctor, your bedside manner is in need of work!

The survival rate for the deadly vid pandemic is near 100%. Why would anybody bet against those odds and willingly become an experimental lab rat?

Nearly 99% of people will keep their jobs so why are you afraid of a vaccine mandate that has only a 1% job loss rate?

TG
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by TG »

Your "beliefs" are pretty retarded! Hence this lack of patience growing up on your case. Keep digging your own "stats" in your selected murky world and stay retarded...
Alternatively you could ask the mother of Mélodie Trépanier-Léger a 21 years old Anti-Vax currently in reanimation in Montréal.

imjustlurking
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by imjustlurking »

Statistics are posted every day. You have seen them and choose to ignore them.

And for the record, I do not doubt my reality.

Hot Wings
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Hot Wings »

I second the request for you to STFU.

I miss the days when I could come on here to read some nerdy arguments about some technical issue or something directly flying related. Hell I’d read the dozens of pages of regional pilots yammering on about contract negotiations. Nowadays I’m just bombarded with the same 6 mouth-breathers telling me that Pfizer is actually run by Josef Mengele-reincarnate and he’s figured out how to kill us all with 5G.

The sad thing is a relation of mine is just like these pricks, and it’s f*cking exhausting.

imjustlurking
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by imjustlurking »

Hot Wings wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 3:00 pm I second the request for you to STFU.

I miss the days when I could come on here to read some nerdy arguments about some technical issue or something directly flying related. Hell I’d read the dozens of pages of regional pilots yammering on about contract negotiations. Nowadays I’m just bombarded with the same 6 mouth-breathers telling me that Pfizer is actually run by Josef Mengele-reincarnate and he’s figured out how to kill us all with 5G.

The sad thing is a relation of mine is just like these pricks, and it’s f*cking exhausting.
What? You don't see the relation between being offered a vaccine and being experimented on alive while your twin is used as the control group?

TeePeeCreeper
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by TeePeeCreeper »

I concur. This forum used to be all about aviation and more specifically all about Canadian aviation. Although I understand the relation to our industry with this pandemic the amount of bs posted these days by a select few is unfortunate to say the least.

Regards,

TPC

(Whom doesn’t have a vocal family member or close friend these days whom is quick to yelp? It’s disheartening.)

kgb531
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by kgb531 »

I'm confused. The recruiting poster at flight school told me that when you combine a pilot's license with a grade 12 education, it is equivalent to an MD or at the very least a Masters in Science. When combined with bitchute videos, Newsmax claims and my lack of any relevant education doesn't that at least put in me in the same field as the experts? I forgot to add, I, like most guys I know who only finished highschool, have self-declared as a critical thinker but nobody seems to recognize that. What am I missing?

Return to “Covid”