Air Canada pilot refuses to get vaccinated, in peril of losing job

Covid related topics that are connected to travel or the aviation industry.
Inverted2
Rank 11
Rank 11

Re: Air Canada pilot refuses to get vaccinated, in peril of losing job

Post by Inverted2 »

It ain’t fun buddy! I can’t decide if a $10 2x4 or $1.44 gas or $9 package of ground beef is better. :rolleyes:
---------- ADS -----------

Let’s Go Brandon
stef
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by stef »

You’ll be happy to learn that 2x4’s are back to about $4.

CYERCaptainPooping
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by CYERCaptainPooping »

If only these idiots would get vaccinated, life could go back to normal.
09B9E0B2-9753-4B1C-9D8A-A00DCC3B5B37.jpeg
09B9E0B2-9753-4B1C-9D8A-A00DCC3B5B37.jpeg (81.19 KiB) Viewed 2153 times

pecessix
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by pecessix »

How come the only people still worried about covid are the people that are vaccinated from it?
Do you irrationally believe a virus with a 99.9%+ survival rate is a terrifying disease?

The unvaxxed are clearly not afraid of any variant. The vaxxed are afraid of any variant and of the unvaxxed. It's not about vaxxed vs unvaxxed. It's about living in fear vs living in truth. But those living in fear will never get it because that's what fear does.

The vaxxed see non mask wearers and not vaccinated people as disease spreading, defiant, imbeciles when in reality they are fighting for the last remnant of their freedom they didn't know they were about to lose.
Once again, if the unvaccinated are wrong, they can always go get vaccinated. Because a vaccine is irreversible, if the vaccine is wrong then what is the vaccinated plan B?

Halloween is coming. I'll just going to tell everyone I'm unvaccinated, that seems to scare the shit out of people! :twisted:

geodoc
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by geodoc »

pecessix wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:07 pm How come the only people still worried about covid are the people that are vaccinated from it?
Do you irrationally believe a virus with a 99.9%+ survival rate is a terrifying disease?

The unvaxxed are clearly not afraid of any variant. The vaxxed are afraid of any variant and of the unvaxxed. It's not about vaxxed vs unvaxxed. It's about living in fear vs living in truth. But those living in fear will never get it because that's what fear does.

The vaxxed see non mask wearers and not vaccinated people as disease spreading, defiant, imbeciles when in reality they are fighting for the last remnant of their freedom they didn't know they were about to lose.
Once again, if the unvaccinated are wrong, they can always go get vaccinated. Because a vaccine is irreversible, if the vaccine is wrong then what is the vaccinated plan B?

Halloween is coming. I'll just going to tell everyone I'm unvaccinated, that seems to scare the shit out of people! :twisted:

Hot Wings
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Hot Wings »

pecessix wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:07 pm How come the only people still worried about covid are the people that are vaccinated from it?

See attached.

Attachments
B47188F8-967A-40F1-BC4B-8D2E4231DC9A.png
B47188F8-967A-40F1-BC4B-8D2E4231DC9A.png (1.17 MiB) Viewed 1879 times
EPR
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by EPR »

Because it's the pandemic of the un-vaxed now! Only you dumb fucks can contract AND MUTATE the Covid virus! YES, VACCINATED PEOPLE CAN STILL CONTRACT/SPREAD THE VIRUS, BUT THEY DON'T MUTATE THE VIRUS LIKE THE UN-VACCINATED, AND THEY WON'T END UP IN THE ICU...UN-like YOU UN-VAXED FUCKS! (underlying issues notwithstanding)! :evil:

Keep the dirty side down.
imjustlurking
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by imjustlurking »

EPR wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:32 pm Because it's the pandemic of the un-vaxed now! Only you dumb fucks can contract AND MUTATE the Covid virus! YES, VACCINATED PEOPLE CAN STILL CONTRACT/SPREAD THE VIRUS, BUT THEY DON'T MUTATE THE VIRUS LIKE THE UN-VACCINATED, AND THEY WON'T END UP IN THE ICU...UN-like YOU UN-VAXED FUCKS! (underlying issues notwithstanding)! :evil:
Take a breath and let it out slowly.

I have to correct you on your claim that the virus won't mutate in a vaccinated person. The virus can/will mutate every time it multiplies, regardless of vaccination status.

The vaccine allows your body the opportunity to learn how to create antibodies for COVID-19 before you're actually infected with it. The reduces the time it takes your body to recognize and fight off the virus, in return lessening the severity and duration of symptoms.

altiplano
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by altiplano »

EPR wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 11:32 pm Because it's the pandemic of the un-vaxed now! Only you dumb fucks can contract AND MUTATE the Covid virus! YES, VACCINATED PEOPLE CAN STILL CONTRACT/SPREAD THE VIRUS, BUT THEY DON'T MUTATE THE VIRUS LIKE THE UN-VACCINATED, AND THEY WON'T END UP IN THE ICU...UN-like YOU UN-VAXED FUCKS! (underlying issues notwithstanding)! :evil:
That's not true.

Anytime the virus replicates itself there is a chance of mutation.

Vaxxed unvaxxed. Same same re:mutation.

imjustlurking
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by imjustlurking »

altiplano wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:50 am
That's not true.

Anytime the virus replicates itself there is a chance of mutation.

Vaxxed unvaxxed. Same same re:mutation.
Wow, for once I agree with a statement altiplano makes.

What is this world coming to?

CYERCaptainPooping
Rank 4
Rank 4

Yeah but it’s more likely to mutate with all the unvaccinated so this is the problem. If they would get vaccinated this could have been over months ago. Anyways, when I fly I ask my fellow crew if they are vaccinated. If they are not i ask them to wear a mask the whole flight and I also wear my mask. This shit could be over but they are just selfish antivax.

Stuntmonkey
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Stuntmonkey »

Came for some aviation advice, stayed because I realised pilots are just as fuckin crazy as every other profession. :rolleyes:

'97 Tercel
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by '97 Tercel »

Yeah but it’s more likely to mutate with all the unvaccinated so this is the problem. If they would get vaccinated this could have been over months ago. Anyways, when I fly I ask my fellow crew if they are vaccinated. If they are not i ask them to wear a mask the whole flight and I also wear my mask. This shit could be over but they are just selfish antivax.
And also, you sound like an moron.

737Maximilian
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by 737Maximilian »

'97 Tercel wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:57 pm And also, you sound like an moron.
Ironic

Invertago
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by Invertago »

737Maximilian wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:09 pm
'97 Tercel wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:57 pm And also, you sound like an moron.
Ironic
You're a grammar Nazi... or grammar Commie. Just pick the one you find most politically insulting and apply it to yourself please, it will make my insult more effective.

No trees were harmed in the transmission of this message. However, a rather large number of electrons were temporarily inconvenienced.
CYERCaptainPooping
Rank 4
Rank 4

'97 Tercel wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:57 pm
And also, you sound like an moron.
You sound like a covitard antivax plaguerat covidiot trump loving antimasker.

Wear a mask, get your Vax, or stay the hell away from me.

pecessix
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by pecessix »

CYERCaptainPooping wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:25 am Yeah but it’s more likely to mutate with all the unvaccinated so this is the problem. If they would get vaccinated this could have been over months ago. Anyways, when I fly I ask my fellow crew if they are vaccinated. If they are not i ask them to wear a mask the whole flight and I also wear my mask. This shit could be over but they are just selfish antivax.

So that was you the other day...
You should be scared and go get tested, I may have told you I was vaxxed... Which is true, I am vaccinated.
:twisted:
Being covid unvaxxed doesn't mean being anti-vax...

imjustlurking
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by imjustlurking »

All of this bickering is quite entertaining. Please continue.

At the end of the day, in order to fly commercially in Canada, you will need to be fully vaccinated by November 30, 2021. I don't see that restriction being lifted until at least the end of 2022.

The reality is, we're arguing and only getting each other riled up, but what we all agree on is that we don't like Trudeau... :orcass:

pecessix
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by pecessix »

Why do you think not before the end of 2022?

‘Bob’
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by ‘Bob’ »

Viruses are far more likely to mutate in the unvaccinated because they replicate themselves far more times rather than being stopped dead in their tracks by the proper antibodies.

So yeah, we can blame that too on antivaxxers. Good thing they will be removed from society in a matter of days. I don’t mind overtime, and chances are the reduced demand from a whole demographic being excluded from travel and public life will balance out any labour shortages.

TELL THOMPSON WE’RE COMIN’ IN HOT!!

http://www.subgenius.com/bigfist/answer ... _FAQ_.html

Return to “Covid”