Air Canada pilot refuses to get vaccinated, in peril of losing job

Covid related topics that are connected to travel or the aviation industry.
737Maximilian
Rank 2
Rank 2

Re: Air Canada pilot refuses to get vaccinated, in peril of losing job

Post by 737Maximilian »

palebird wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 7:29 am Do you know what Pravda was/is in the USSR? That is exactly what CBC is in Canada.
You're delusional.
---------- ADS -----------

palebird
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by palebird »

Here is what is truly disturbing. And by the way I could care less what you think of me. Means nothing. So the Canadian media has gone on record as saying that Ivermectin is NOT to be used by humans and is a horse medicine. Tell that to the billions of people worldwide who use it safely. What is it with Canada? When you cross the border into this country do you somehow become different than the rest of the world? CNN has been called out and will have to walk back their untruths on Ivermectin. Not a mistake but a blatant lie. Why does the Canadian establishment not want anything to do with an established treatment? I have mentioned before that Ivermectin was strongly advised against for a family member. But when pushed on the issue the doctors did a 180 and procured the treatment. What is with that? Glad to see so many good Canadians on here blindly swallow whatever is fed to them. You will reap the rewards.

737Maximilian
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by 737Maximilian »

There's not a single study that supports the use of Ivermectin.

Again, you're delusional.

imjustlurking
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by imjustlurking »

palebird wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 9:42 am Here is what is truly disturbing. And by the way I could care less what you think of me. Means nothing. So the Canadian media has gone on record as saying that Ivermectin is NOT to be used by humans and is a horse medicine. Tell that to the billions of people worldwide who use it safely. What is it with Canada? When you cross the border into this country do you somehow become different than the rest of the world? CNN has been called out and will have to walk back their untruths on Ivermectin. Not a mistake but a blatant lie. Why does the Canadian establishment not want anything to do with an established treatment? I have mentioned before that Ivermectin was strongly advised against for a family member. But when pushed on the issue the doctors did a 180 and procured the treatment. What is with that? Glad to see so many good Canadians on here blindly swallow whatever is fed to them. You will reap the rewards.
If you want to use horse de-wormer as a reactive treatment for COVID-19, please feel free. It is only approved for use in humans as a de-wormer.

I have taken the COVID vaccine as a preventative treatment so that I don't end up in that situation.

mmm..bacon
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by mmm..bacon »

“Plandemic”, “natural immunity”, “ivermectin”….you people are absofuckinglutely deluded :rolleyes:

I think this - about ivermectin - was posted earlier in the thread: https://www.theguardian.com/science/ ... -concerns
Meyerowitz-Katz told the Guardian that “this is one of the biggest ivermectin studies out there”, and it appeared to him the data was “just totally faked”.
If you remove this one study from the scientific literature, suddenly there are very few positive randomised control trials of ivermectin for Covid-19. Indeed, if you get rid of just this research, most meta-analyses that have found positive results would have their conclusions entirely reversed.”
:roll:

Everything has an end, except a sausage, which has two!
imjustlurking
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by imjustlurking »

mmm..bacon wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 4:53 pm “Plandemic”, “natural immunity”, “ivermectin”….you people are absofuckinglutely deluded :rolleyes:

I think this - about ivermectin - was posted earlier in the thread: https://www.theguardian.com/science/ ... -concerns
Meyerowitz-Katz told the Guardian that “this is one of the biggest ivermectin studies out there”, and it appeared to him the data was “just totally faked”.
If you remove this one study from the scientific literature, suddenly there are very few positive randomised control trials of ivermectin for Covid-19. Indeed, if you get rid of just this research, most meta-analyses that have found positive results would have their conclusions entirely reversed.”
:roll:
It's funny that you bring that up. I'm doing outbound calls for the Government of Ontario targeting people who have health cards but no vaccine doses on file. Some of the responses I got today include:
  • Covid was manufactured in Manitoba
  • It is a plan of Satan to, um, destroy and kill
  • This is not a pandemic, it's a plandemic
  • Why would I inject myself with a poison that is killing more than COVID
  • I don't believe in it [COVID-19[

pecessix
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by pecessix »

737Maximilian wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 9:56 am There's not a single study that supports the use of Ivermectin.

Here is one here:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8088823/

It says:

Meta-analyses based on 18 randomized controlled treatment trials of ivermectin in COVID-19 have found large, statistically significant reductions in mortality, time to clinical recovery, and time to viral clearance. Furthermore, results from numerous controlled prophylaxis trials report significantly reduced risks of contracting COVID-19 with the regular use of ivermectin. Finally, the many examples of ivermectin distribution campaigns leading to rapid population-wide decreases in morbidity and mortality indicate that an oral agent effective in all phases of COVID-19 has been identified.

There are many studies about the efficacy of ivermectin, it's in use in various countries.
But this drug costs nothing and it will not bring any big economic profits so Big Pharma doesn’t want to deal with it and the mainstream medias won't talk about it except to call it a horse dewormer only...

In Canada, we are different and we can only trust the government and the CBC (any other newspaper or person talking is not a reliable source). And a mandatory vaccine is the only solution to stop the crisis in this country.

geodoc
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by geodoc »

pecessix wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:06 pm
737Maximilian wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 9:56 am There's not a single study that supports the use of Ivermectin.

Here is one here:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8088823/

It says:

Meta-analyses based on 18 randomized controlled treatment trials of ivermectin in COVID-19 have found large, statistically significant reductions in mortality, time to clinical recovery, and time to viral clearance. Furthermore, results from numerous controlled prophylaxis trials report significantly reduced risks of contracting COVID-19 with the regular use of ivermectin. Finally, the many examples of ivermectin distribution campaigns leading to rapid population-wide decreases in morbidity and mortality indicate that an oral agent effective in all phases of COVID-19 has been identified.

There are many studies about the efficacy of ivermectin, it's in use in various countries.
But this drug costs nothing and it will not bring any big economic profits so Big Pharma doesn’t want to deal with it and the mainstream medias won't talk about it except to call it a horse dewormer only...

In Canada, we are different and we can only trust the government and the CBC (any other newspaper or person talking is not a reliable source). And a mandatory vaccine is the only solution to stop the crisis in this country.
The first study cited in that paper is from the discredited one that was withdrawn by Elgazzar at Benha University in Egypt.

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-02081-w

https://www.politifact.com/article/2021 ... dy-toutin/

Makes one wonder why it would still be posted on that site.

mmm..bacon
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by mmm..bacon »

The first study cited in that paper is from the discredited one that was withdrawn by Elgazzar at Benha University in Egypt.
Dang! Beat me to it!

Everything has an end, except a sausage, which has two!
737Maximilian
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by 737Maximilian »

As the user above has already stated, the article you linked to has been withdrawn from publication for possible data fraud. Interestingly, the authors promoted their own ivermectin treatment within the paper, which is pretty inappropriate for a review article.

For a group of people who don't seem to have much confidence in our institutions, you sure put a lot of trust in data coming out of Bangladesh and Iraq. I hope you can see the irony.

As for India's use of ivermectin as a saviour, it's bizarre they've suddenly turned about-face. It's almost as if ivermectin doesn't actually work: https://www.bbc.com/news/health-58170809

Too bad we don't have a much safer and infinitely more effective alternative :smt021

TG
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by TG »

pecessix wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:06 pm There are many studies about the efficacy of ivermectin, it's in use in various countries.
Oh my....
How about Hydroxychloroquine!? Ah yes! Out of fashion :lol:

You should stick to aviation when you talk about something.

‘Bob’
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by ‘Bob’ »

imjustlurking wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 5:02 pm
It's funny that you bring that up. I'm doing outbound calls for the Government of Ontario targeting people who have health cards but no vaccine doses on file. Some of the responses I got today include:
  • Covid was manufactured in Manitoba
  • It is a plan of Satan to, um, destroy and kill
  • This is not a pandemic, it's a plandemic
  • Why would I inject myself with a poison that is killing more than COVID
  • I don't believe in it [COVID-19[
Most people miss the real purpose of the COVID-19 pandemic.

To satisfy the lust of a secret worldwide organization of Piqurists.

Sick individuals who take perverse pleasure in impaling others with hypodermic needles.

They needed a way to get the public to agree to it willingly, and a fake vaccine to cure a fake disease was the answer.

And now they are expanding it to include children.

Pizzagate and Qanon have absolutely nothing on this.

TELL THOMPSON WE’RE COMIN’ IN HOT!!

http://www.subgenius.com/bigfist/answer ... _FAQ_.html
Inverted2
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by Inverted2 »

It's those damn un-vaccinated mannequins that are clogging up the ICQs. They only care about themselves. :lol:

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/er ... ews-report

Let’s Go Brandon
737Maximilian
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by 737Maximilian »

Inverted2 wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 12:17 pm It's those damn un-vaccinated mannequins that are clogging up the ICQs. They only care about themselves. :lol:

Did you actually bother to read this article, or do you consume your news simply by reading the title from a Facebook post?

The very first two paragraphs literally state this is stock footage from an ICU training facility taken from a prior story. It's not proof of anything, except the CBC's error in not foreseeing the potential blowback of using this footage from the group of people too dense to think critically about anything.

'97 Tercel
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by '97 Tercel »

Some of the responses I got today include:
Covid was manufactured in Manitoba
It is a plan of Satan to, um, destroy and kill
This is not a pandemic, it's a plandemic
Why would I inject myself with a poison that is killing more than COVID
I don't believe in it [COVID-19[
Were you able to find some tissues and a quiet space to collect yourself after experiencing that?

737Maximilian
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by 737Maximilian »

'97 Tercel wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 1:49 pm quiet space to collect yourself after experiencing that?
I find self-medicating with alcohol helps with the constant bombardment of idiocy.

‘Bob’
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by ‘Bob’ »

Inverted2 wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 12:17 pm It's those damn un-vaccinated mannequins that are clogging up the ICQs. They only care about themselves. :lol:

People like you are the reason why the Dawson Creek city council had to remove sound bites from their videos and now forbids impromptu sessions in council meetings.

https://energeticcity.ca/2021/10/06/mol ... son-creek/

TELL THOMPSON WE’RE COMIN’ IN HOT!!

http://www.subgenius.com/bigfist/answer ... _FAQ_.html
Inverted2
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by Inverted2 »

I didn’t give the mannequin the Covid. :wink: it’s because they weren’t double masked.

Let’s Go Brandon
Inverted2
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by Inverted2 »

And they’re counting everything as Covid deaths. Sad as it is this kid had stage 4 cancer. The only reason they retracted it is because they got caught.

https://westernstandardonline.com/2021/ ... statistics

Let’s Go Brandon
imjustlurking
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by imjustlurking »

Inverted2 wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 3:31 pm And they’re counting everything as Covid deaths. Sad as it is this kid had stage 4 cancer. The only reason they retracted it is because they got caught.

https://westernstandardonline.com/2021/ ... statistics
What's it like living in Turdistan?

Return to “Covid”