Air Canada pilot refuses to get vaccinated, in peril of losing job

Covid related topics that are connected to travel or the aviation industry.
Inverted2
Rank 11
Rank 11

Re: Air Canada pilot refuses to get vaccinated, in peril of losing job

Post by Inverted2 »

FOD wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:23 pm Thanks. Vacation ended last week. Back to work now. I’m sorry for you to be wallowing in such hate. I’ll be here to console you when you’ve figured out how wrong you are. Reach out any time.
This whole Covid scam has turned people into feral hate filled a-holes. It’s no longer about a virus. It’s about division and government control. Best way to control a population is to distract the peasants by turning them against each other.
---------- ADS -----------

Let’s Go Brandon
palebird
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by palebird »

"There is a pandemic by definition. Any attempt to deny that is stupid. Whether you believe the seriousness of the virus or not, denying that there is a pandemic is as inaccurate as saying that airplanes only fly by God's will."

Well now what dictionary are you referring to?? Wikipedia?? Pandemic indeed. Not even close.

‘Bob’
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by ‘Bob’ »

palebird wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 3:39 pm "There is a pandemic by definition. Any attempt to deny that is stupid. Whether you believe the seriousness of the virus or not, denying that there is a pandemic is as inaccurate as saying that airplanes only fly by God's will."

Well now what dictionary are you referring to?? Wikipedia?? Pandemic indeed. Not even close.

Irony.

https://www.oxfordlearnersdictionaries. ... q=pandemic

TELL THOMPSON WE’RE COMIN’ IN HOT!!

http://www.subgenius.com/bigfist/answer ... _FAQ_.html
Inverted2
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by Inverted2 »

Seriously? Unless you already have 1 foot in the grave, you are extremely unlikely to die from the Covid. Colds and flus have been around since the beginning of time and have always been a threat to the weak and elderly. Should we remain in lockdowns and life altering restrictions forever?

This is exactly what I’m trying to point out. Some have been so conditioned to live in fear and obey anything and everything that they don’t know how to think for themselves anymore. :|

Let’s Go Brandon
‘Bob’
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by ‘Bob’ »

Inverted2 wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 3:23 pm
FOD wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:23 pm Thanks. Vacation ended last week. Back to work now. I’m sorry for you to be wallowing in such hate. I’ll be here to console you when you’ve figured out how wrong you are. Reach out any time.
This whole Covid scam has turned people into feral hate filled a-holes. It’s no longer about a virus. It’s about division and government control. Best way to control a population is to distract the peasants by turning them against each other.
For what purpose?

Sorry to break it to you, but you aren’t that important. People from the government have far better things to do than unnecessarily control your life.

We are 18 months into this pandemic. We’ve gone from trying to eliminate it, to trying to live with it, and trying to return to normal and every step of the way have been dogged by misinformation and paranoia and selfish actions from mouth breathers such as yourself.

People who think the government is trying to control them or trying to force them to take something.. and then to show up at the hospital to receive invasive procedures to save themselves from their own foolish decisions.

So you are being given a choice. Take the vaccine and return to normal. Or don’t take the vaccine and be excluded from society. I don’t care, but don’t complain when you lose you job and can’t participate in anything.

If any of you think that there is going to be some kind of clemency if you don’t get a vaccine—or a negative test every time you want to do something that requires a vaccine—or that the masses will rise up and face this “tyranny”, or that your collective actions will cause anything more than inconvenience and more than a bit of ire rather than sympathy from travellers, you are sorely mistaken.

Inverted2
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by Inverted2 »

‘Bob’ wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 4:02 pm
Inverted2 wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 3:23 pm
For what purpose?

Sorry to break it to you, but you aren’t that important. People from the government have far better things to do than unnecessarily control your life.

We are 18 months into this pandemic. We’ve gone from trying to eliminate it, to trying to live with it, and trying to return to normal and every step of the way have been dogged by misinformation and paranoia and selfish actions from mouth breathers such as yourself.

People who think the government is trying to control them or trying to force them to take something.. and then to show up at the hospital to receive invasive procedures to save themselves from their own foolish decisions.

So you are being given a choice. Take the vaccine and return to normal. Or don’t take the vaccine and be excluded from society. I don’t care, but don’t complain when you lose you job and can’t participate in anything.

If any of you think that there is going to be some kind of clemency if you don’t get a vaccine—or a negative test every time you want to do something that requires a vaccine—or that the masses will rise up and face this “tyranny”, or that your collective actions will cause anything more than inconvenience and more than a bit of ire rather than sympathy from travellers, you are sorely mistaken.
Spoken like a true liberal. Justin couldn’t have said it better! :lol:

Let’s Go Brandon
‘Bob’
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by ‘Bob’ »

Inverted2 wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 3:48 pm Seriously? Unless you already have 1 foot in the grave, you are extremely unlikely to die from the Covid. Colds and flus have been around since the beginning of time and have always been a threat to the weak and elderly. Should we remain in lockdowns and life altering restrictions forever?

This is exactly what I’m trying to point out. Some have been so conditioned to live in fear and obey anything and everything that they don’t know how to think for themselves anymore. :|
If only it was just about death. Dead people are so much easier to deal with.

imjustlurking
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by imjustlurking »

Every Air Canada thread on this forum is toxic. I am happy that I don't have to deal with any of you more than listening to you bitch at airport security because you're obviously more important than everyone else.

Statistically speaking, the majority of AC employees are vaccinated and did so willingly. I guess AvCanada is just a magnet for the idiots.

Whoops, did I say that out loud?

TG
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by TG »

Inverted2 wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 3:48 pm Seriously? Unless you already have 1 foot in the grave, you are extremely unlikely to die from the Covid. Colds and flus have been around since the beginning of time and have always been a threat to the weak and elderly. Should we remain in lockdowns and life altering restrictions forever?

Simply put I'd rather be a Liberal than having that kind of...Far rightish thoughts!
You are basically saying: "I'm young and fit, why caring about the old and weak?"

Maybe speaking "USA Meme" will help you and your likes getting the idea?

Those numbers are probably not that far Off.

imjustlurking
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by imjustlurking »

Last edited by imjustlurking on Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
palebird
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by palebird »

So who is the screeching idiot here? Dr Fauci has just been caught lying about the funding of Wuhan. The NIH has released documents that are undeniable. The house of cards begins to crumble. Keep on believing the MSM if that is what you think is right. But stop with the outrageous assaults on free thinking individuals. We all know what happens to lemmings. And that is what you are.

imjustlurking
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by imjustlurking »

palebird wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:29 pm So who is the screeching idiot here? Dr Fauci has just been caught lying about the funding of Wuhan. The NIH has released documents that are undeniable. The house of cards begins to crumble. Keep on believing the MSM if that is what you think is right. But stop with the outrageous assaults on free thinking individuals. We all know what happens to lemmings. And that is what you are.
Okay Gloomer.

Capt. Underpants
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Capt. Underpants »

palebird wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:29 pm So who is the screeching idiot here? Dr Fauci has just been caught lying about the funding of Wuhan. The NIH has released documents that are undeniable. The house of cards begins to crumble. Keep on believing the MSM if that is what you think is right. But stop with the outrageous assaults on free thinking individuals. We all know what happens to lemmings. And that is what you are.
Such a miserable jerk. How in the hell do you drag your ass out of bed in the morning? You’re no more “ free thinking” than a one -celled amoeba living 10,000 ft below sea level. The vast majority of the world doesn’t give a flying fadoo about your delusional opinions, other than to say we’re sick and tired of your type poisoning every place you frequent with your nonsense, and fed up that your myopia is delaying any hope of getting past this thing to a place where an actual level of normality can return.

EPR
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by EPR »

Here's a good one! This A-Hole..Who happens to be a PPC candidate...only a month or two ago, was an anti-vaxxer and held/attended rallies against masks.. and is actually in Court for breaking anti-mask rules! Seems he doesn't mind costing Tax Payers an extra TWO THOUSAND GRAND to transport his sorry COVID ASS to Ontario, all because he refuses to get a vaccine! :evil: :? https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatch ... -1.6220947

Keep the dirty side down.
737Maximilian
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by 737Maximilian »

The Prof wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:29 am Tell that to the entire population of Sweden, who never had to give up "normalcy". If you actually believe what you said you really are indoctrinated. :lol:
https://www.businessinsider.com/sweden- ... ate-2021-8

Yeah, they did a great job buddy!
The Prof wrote: If you're vaccinated why are you worried about your safety? I thought the vaccines were 100% safe and effective? It's the unvaccinated who are at risk, is it not???
Another clear example of someone not understanding how vaccines work.

First of all, they're not 100% - no vaccine has ever been. Secondly, it's the unvaccinated taking up all the ICU beds that poses a deep risk to our society. Sorry that I worry if one of my loved ones can get the proper treatment they need, if our health resources are being overtaxed by those too politically polarized to have a single rational thought.

Aviatard
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by Aviatard »

palebird wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:29 pm So who is the screeching idiot here?
You. It's you.

Return to “Covid”