Taiwan death toll from vaccine now higher then deaths from Covid

Covid related topics that are connected to travel or the aviation industry.
deadbear
Rank 1
Rank 1

Taiwan death toll from vaccine now higher then deaths from Covid

Post by deadbear »

https://medicaltrend.org/2021/10/10/tai ... -covid-19/

Safe and effective right?

Now if I was in Taiwan and weighing risk vs reward I would have to say the risk is clearly higher to get a jab.
---------- ADS -----------

CpnCrunch
Rank 11
Rank 11

Re: Taiwan death toll from vaccine now higher then deaths from Covid

Post by CpnCrunch »

Here's a better story:

https://www.taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/4234661

Correlation is not causation. People get vaccinated. People die of stuff. To see if there is a correlation you would do a large scale clinical trial and compare mortality in both groups. Maybe take a look at those trials rather than posting this bullshit from the dregs of the internet?

kgb531
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by kgb531 »

Dregs of the internet!!? How dare you! lol
Just a little comical that Medicaltrend.org's disclaimer page states upfront that none of what is posted to it is verified for accuracy.

CpnCrunch wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 3:25 pm Here's a better story:

Correlation is not causation. People get vaccinated. People die of stuff. To see if there is a correlation you would do a large scale clinical trial and compare mortality in both groups. Maybe take a look at those trials rather than posting this bullshit from the dregs of the internet?

CpnCrunch
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by CpnCrunch »

Their disclaimer starts off with:
MEDICALTREND.ORG's goal is to help people to find related sources to battle with COVID-19 spreading in the word and other human diseases, also shares medical information and news for related one.
So, it's basically a covid misinformation site that seems to have difficulty with the English language. What does "battle with COVID-19 spreading in the word" even mean?

Invertago
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by Invertago »

Part of China's asymmetric warfare against Taiwan and the west is this kinda disinformation campaign.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/5/2 ... ovid-surge

Who wins when the West is plagued by disinformation... China.

No trees were harmed in the transmission of this message. However, a rather large number of electrons were temporarily inconvenienced.
Cavalier44
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Cavalier44 »

Imagine having nothing better to do with your time than logging on to an aviation-specific forum and spamming easily debunked, anti-vax nonsense. Don't you have anything better to do with your time? Save it for Facebook if you want to waste your time intentionally regurgitating disinformation.

I am honestly blown away that the mods continue to allow this subforum to exist - must be more concerned with the ad revenue than providing a forum for people to discuss topics that actually pertain to the Canadian aviation industry.

porcsord
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by porcsord »

I just find it amazing that he's been a member since 04.

imjustlurking
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by imjustlurking »

porcsord wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:14 pm I just find it amazing that he's been a member since 04.
They didn't have the math CAPTCHA back then.

I WAS Pez
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by I WAS Pez »

imjustlurking wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:43 pm
porcsord wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:14 pm I just find it amazing that he's been a member since 04.
Which begs the question.... Are these old accounts that have been compromised, or were there bots (or people) busy registering accounts all over the internet 17 years ago in support of a (probably Russian?) government agenda? There are a few on here that are highly suspect, much as there are some unfortunately legitimate anti-vax/science pilots....

And if these accounts, on AvCanada of all sites, were registered 17 years ago for possible future use....how many are there all over the internet? Too many is the answer, I think.

imjustlurking
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by imjustlurking »

I WAS Pez wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:55 pm
imjustlurking wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 7:43 pm
Which begs the question.... Are these old accounts that have been compromised, or were there bots (or people) busy registering accounts all over the internet 17 years ago in support of a (probably Russian?) government agenda? There are a few on here that are highly suspect, much as there are some unfortunately legitimate anti-vax/science pilots....

And if these accounts, on AvCanada of all sites, were registered 17 years ago for possible future use....how many are there all over the internet? Too many is the answer, I think.
You underestimate the stupidity out in the world.

‘Bob’
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by ‘Bob’ »

Bear is a euphemism for Russia and bears also hibernate which can be mistaken for death.

It’s obvious that they used that name as a code word for what he really is.. a Russian sleeper agent. Some hardliner who was told to cancel his party memberships and downplay his involvement in rallies and activism as just an effort to get laid before he grew up and embraced the wonders of the western machine. To get into high positions with access to the most sensitive information.. but was told to lay in wait quietly until he received orders.

deadbear

It sounds obvious but that’s what you want it to be because the enemy never thinks that you would hide something in plain sight. Unless he was a smart enemy and then he might think you might hide something in plain sight. But he’d know you thought he was a smart enemy and you wouldn’t be so stupid as to hide something in plain sight, so it’s perfect ok to hide it in plain sight.

And so as the world is in chaos here he is to throw more gasoline on the fire. Even though his password is probably in the dictionary and the account was registered with a Penium III running Windows ME, it’s still deadly. And we never knew what was coming.

Like… …some easily debunked garbage that made me waste 15 minutes writing this post which will be probably the largest effect of this forgettable thread.

TELL THOMPSON WE’RE COMIN’ IN HOT!!

http://www.subgenius.com/bigfist/answer ... _FAQ_.html
737Maximilian
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by 737Maximilian »

There's no denying 'Bob's logic. One of the best posts I've seen on here in a long time.

hotdog1
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by hotdog1 »

Here’s a good bit about all cause mortality in Canada, with the statistics taken from stats Canada, so the deniers can’t claim they are from trump organization.

https://denisrancourt.ca/uploads_entrie ... -6dr_3.pdf

imjustlurking
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by imjustlurking »

hotdog1 wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 1:40 am

Here’s a good bit about all cause mortality in Canada, with the statistics taken from stats Canada, so the deniers can’t claim they are from trump organization.

https://denisrancourt.ca/uploads_entrie ... -6dr_3.pdf
Being Canadian does not make it reputable. Heck, look at the Trudeaus...

Schooner69A
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by Schooner69A »

Silly twits.

Another refutation of another assertion:

https://fullfact.org/health/daily-expos ... ne-deaths/

Return to “Covid”