Will you be fully vaccinated by Nov 1st?

Covid related topics that are connected to travel or the aviation industry.

Will you be fully vaccinated by Nov 1st?

Yes
77%
No
23%

Total votes: 145

iflygirl_92
Rank 2
Rank 2

Re: Will you be fully vaccinated by Nov 1st?

Post by iflygirl_92 »

Bawk Bawk Bawk

?????????????????????

All mouth with no ACTION

COWARD
---------- ADS -----------

imjustlurking
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by imjustlurking »

iflygirl_92 wrote:
Before Inverted2 comes back again with the claim that he did not assume that you are female and that "don't get your panties in a knot" is not sexist, I think that we should get your opinion on the matter.

iflygirl_92
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by iflygirl_92 »

You're a coward

plain and simple

Sure RCMP Ottawa base

iflygirl_92
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by iflygirl_92 »

NOW YOU!

you watch too much Fox news
i think you live in Saskatchewan

iflygirl_92
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by iflygirl_92 »

FOD wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:58 am
iflygirl_92 wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 9:43 am You're a coward

plain and simple

Sure RCMP Ottawa base
That explains it. Do all of the janitors yell as much as you do at the Ottawa base?
Coward can't even answer a simple question
please tell us what province you live in .

pretty please :D

iflygirl_92
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by iflygirl_92 »

I went through all your post since 2004

Seems you have a long history of hating

I only hate the haters and crazy right wing consiparcy nuts that live in Newsmax /Fox news world that can't even agree on facts

I can't believe you're a pilot?

Probably for a company that doesn't do Psychological test.....

Canadian North Calgary base??

imjustlurking
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by imjustlurking »

FOD wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:06 am Since you asked so nicely. I don’t have a permanent residence in Canada. When I am in Canada I divide my time between East and West. I have found that both East and West Canada suffer equally from the aggressive woke underclass you represent. Haha, your powers don’t work on me fascist lady.
LMAO that makes perfect sense... you're an American. I really do not like Trudeau, but as bad as this idiot is, he is a saint compared to your idol, Donald Trump.

iflygirl_92
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by iflygirl_92 »

FOD wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:17 am Like I said, nothing to hide. Just like anti-fa, go ahead and dox all you want. You sick fascists live for this stuff. You created a profile and have posted only in this thread. Keep it up sicko.
nothing too hide?
I think i'm hitting close to home
ha ha ha

ok

Thank you
yes i will

iflygirl_92
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by iflygirl_92 »

iflygirl_92 wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:23 am
FOD wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:17 am Like I said, nothing to hide. Just like anti-fa, go ahead and dox all you want. You sick fascists live for this stuff. You created a profile and have posted only in this thread. Keep it up sicko.
nothing too hide?
I think i'm hitting close to home
ha ha ha

ok

Thank you
yes i will
American

ahhhh
makes perfect sense now

Yeah go home ignorant Right wing American we don't like your kind here

Bingo Fuel
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Bingo Fuel »

Why aren't the moderators shutting this garbage thread down?
iflygirl_92 wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:42 am I was part of the 1st version of Avcanada before i complained about all the ads they run and questioned where the revenue goes?

I got booted...
Ah. Too much money to be made from ad revenue. Carry on.

"Never wrestle with pigs. You both get dirty and the pig likes it." - George Bernard Shaw
iflygirl_92
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by iflygirl_92 »

you believe in thing like anitfa? you probably think Trump is still "your President" and the election was stolen?
You obviously watch right wing "News"...(more opinion and commentary not news)

if all i said is true you're right I'm intolerant to people who don't believe facts from the middle

im sure your a nice guy to have beer with as long as no political, religious, conspiracy conversation comes up.

but so far everything you have said
i despise
your all about me me me me
never thinking of how your opinion infects others who believe truth.

i agree KILL THIS THREAD

BYE
i'm done :rolleyes: :goodman:

Tbayer2021
Rank 6
Rank 6

Post by Tbayer2021 »

Are you two married?

iflygirl_92
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by iflygirl_92 »

Tbayer2021 wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:20 pm Are you two married?
i'd want a divorce

iflygirl_92
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by iflygirl_92 »

[YouTube]https://youtu.be/R_USJCTIgs4/YouTube]
FOD wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:48 pm
“Don’t stick your … in crazy.” Words to live by.
ha ha you don't know what you're missing

pecessix
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by pecessix »

It's time to relax...

Windbags on the Wing

A.I. inflatable pilots to replace the vaccine resistant

by Geoff Olson

After suspending more than 800 employees without pay for not being fully vaccinated against COVID-19, Air Canada promises any vacant captains’ seats will be filled with Artificial Intelligence-driven inflatable pilots.

“We’ve had this project on the drawing board for a while now,” said Air Canada CEO Frank Peanutpack in a panel discussion at the National Air and Space Museum in Washington, D.C. on Tuesday. “The AI pilots will be fully equal in skill sets to the personnel we have summarily dismissed.”

“We don’t enjoy having to let go hundreds of airline employees, but an unvaccinated pilot or flight attendant is a menace to themselves and everything else in the air… yes, birds too.”

The panelists nodded sagely while the CEO described the seriousness of the situation.

Almost all the airline’s 27,000 pilots, flight attendants and other employees have had both shots, he said. “Air Canada employees have done their bit, and now over 96 per cent have been fully vaccinated. We believe we can handle the minor losses without sacrificing quality service. That said, our inflatable, AI-driven pilots are arriving at a fortuitous time.”

Peanutpack expects to see the first autonomous, inflatable pilots galumphing across the tarmac by late January.

A number of American airline executives and pilots gathered at the event (“COVID, Robotics and the Future of Flight”) expressed skepticism that the public is ready for advanced windbags to pilot them through the skies, safely or otherwise.

“Surely you can’t be serious,” said Roger Wilco, a former Delta airlines flight trainer.

“I am serious,” replied Peanutpack. “And don’t call me Shirley.”

Challenged by a NPR reporter about an October test flight in Labrador that ended with an AI inflatable roughly landing a DC-9, Peanutpack countered, “It wasn’t the AI’s fault. It wasn’t the programmer’s fault. It was the asphalt.” He added that development in airplane engineering is typically slow because “everyone is afraid to make a ground breaking design.”

Air Canada employees, already reeling from the company’s vaccine mandates, will undoubtedly be relieved to hear the AI pilots, which have a valve in the groin area, will not require oral servicing to inflate. “We have onboard mechanical fellators for that,” said Peanutpack. “But airline personnel will need to carry puncture kits while in flight. The AI pilots, unlike their human counterparts, must not be pricked.”

In spite of Peanutpack’s efforts to limit the discussion to technology, the panelists insisted on returning to the topic of vaccines, testing the CEO’s patience. “Look, I’ve heard talk of myocardia, tachycardia, La Guardia, and frankly I’m tired of these unsupported rumours of vaccine-related deaths and injuries. If any of this was true or newsworthy, our Covidian Broadcasting Corporation would be on top of it.”

Peanutpack added that his wife is actually a flight engineer and was “responsibly” vaccinated seven times. “Doreen’s a trooper. She’s been a damn pin cushion for Big Pharma, but mRNA technology hasn’t made her grow a tail or turned her into a vegetable, I assure you. She’s felt a little unwell recently, but that’s all.”

“It’s unfortunate that a tiny fraction of the Air Canada community fell prey to inflated concerns about their health, and refused to exchange their bodily autonomy for a paycheck. Well, perhaps the experience of working in cramped spaces filled with hungry, immobilized strangers will serve them well in their future internment camps.”

He added that given the resurgence of Delta, all fully vaccinated Air Canada employees will have to submit to nasal shwabs, anal shwabs, and World Economic Forum cofounder Karl Schwab.

After much jab-related discussion, the CEO welcomed questions from the audience about Air Canada’s plans for advanced flight systems. When asked about persistent rumours that the airline is working in conjunction with the Canadian government on invisible passenger planes, he replied, “I just can’t see it.”

The panel ended rather suddenly with Peanutpack taking a tense call on his iPhone. “I’m sorry, but there’s been an emergency with Doreen. I must leave for the hospital.”

“Hospital? What is it?” asked a concerned panelist, as the Air Canada CEO quickly gathered up his notes.

“It’s a big building with patients, but that’s not important right now,” Peanutpack curtly replied.

geoffolson.substack.com

imjustlurking
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by imjustlurking »

FOD wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:48 pm
“Don’t stick your … in crazy.” Words to live by.
Remember when I called out Inverted2 for being sexist... well, you've just joined his club.

Before you post something, think to yourself, "is this something that I only say about one gender that to objectify them?" If the answer is yes, don't post it.

Return to “Covid”