Another Regretful Anti-Vaxxer

Covid related topics that are connected to travel or the aviation industry.
pelmet
Top Poster
Top Poster

Another Regretful Anti-Vaxxer

Post by pelmet »

Of course.....it is all the fault of other people.

"Husband regrets anti-vaxx stance as pregnant wife lies in a coma 800 km from home"

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british- ... -1.6222325
---------- ADS -----------

Schooner69A
Rank 7
Rank 7

Re: Another Regretful Anti-Vaxxer

Post by Schooner69A »

Exactly... I have running gun battles with people on FB who don't understand that "Choices have consequences". Sometimes those consequences are tragic...

imjustlurking
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by imjustlurking »

pelmet wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 7:54 pm Of course.....it is all the fault of other people.

"Husband regrets anti-vaxx stance as pregnant wife lies in a coma 800 km from home"

I was doing the provincial vaccine call center call-outs to those who haven't gotten vaccinated yet recently. The other day someone said "take your f*ing vaccine and shove it up your f*ing ass you f*ing cocksucker!"

That's basically the attitude I've gotten from a large number of anti-vaxxers. Thankfully, a good number of them are polite and say "I do not want to take it for personal reasons."

Get vaccinated or face the consequences. Simple as that.

CYERCaptainPooping
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by CYERCaptainPooping »

Not only does this show how stupid people are, this demonstrates how important it is for Bill C10. This whole Facebook misinformation mayhem needs to end. Government should be shutting this down so people like this guy aren't led down this miserable path in life.

Bil Derberg
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Bil Derberg »

imjustlurking wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:19 pm
pelmet wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 7:54 pm Of course.....it is all the fault of other people.

I was doing the provincial vaccine call center call-outs to those who haven't gotten vaccinated yet recently. The other day someone said "take your f*ing vaccine and shove it up your f*ing ass you f*ing cocksucker!"

That's basically the attitude I've gotten from a large number of anti-vaxxers. Thankfully, a good number of them are polite and say "I do not want to take it for personal reasons."

Good. Why would you end up doing something so retarded? At this point, anyone calling someone on their private number asking about their personal medical choices and privacy, should be labeled a c**t. Next time think twice before doing something that retarded.

imjustlurking
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by imjustlurking »

Bil Derberg wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 11:59 am

Good. Why would you end up doing something so retarded? At this point, anyone calling someone on their private number asking about their personal medical choices and privacy, should be labeled a c**t. Next time think twice before doing something that retarded.
Thank you for your kind words, I really appreciate them.

I am an agent of the Ministry of Health. The MOH maintains certain databases that are required for the effective administration of the health care system. There is a database containing information pertaining to vaccines already administered to persons in Ontario as well as a database with the contact information you provided to the MOH when registering or renewing your health card. The MOH has the authority under section 37(1)(c) of the Personal Health Information Protection Act, 2004 to use and link the information from these databases for planning and delivering the COVID-19 vaccination program. This includes contacting individuals to encourage vaccination.

‘Bob’
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by ‘Bob’ »

Spoken like someone who has never experienced true oppression.

TELL THOMPSON WE’RE COMIN’ IN HOT!!

http://www.subgenius.com/bigfist/answer ... _FAQ_.html
‘Bob’
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by ‘Bob’ »

FOD wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 1:02 am Check yourself Bob. You roll around here dictating to everyone your absurdities. Another fault of the pandemicist mentality, they think they know everyone. You are wrong. Dead wrong. But you already know that.
If you had experienced what my grandparents had experienced in Eastern Europe in the early 20th century, you would not be speaking YOUR absurdities.

Check YOURSELF!!

And in the end, this is why your little movement will fail. A few die hard delusionals, but mostly sheep in wolves clothing who realize that it’s much better to just get sheared than to die of starvation, cold, or blunt force trauma like the real wolves do.

TELL THOMPSON WE’RE COMIN’ IN HOT!!

http://www.subgenius.com/bigfist/answer ... _FAQ_.html
imjustlurking
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by imjustlurking »

FOD wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 12:12 am That you don’t look in the mirror, read what you write, and listen to what you say and not scare yourself is astounding. Vaccines and pandemicism aside, the mentality is downright terrifying. What you just wrote above could easily be mistaken for something said by a CCP lackey. Justification for absurdity. Straight out of brave new world or 1984.
Call the Provincial Vaccine Contact Center. That is the response you will hear word for word.

I don't like having to wait at red lights, but I don't go around making bs claims that traffic lights are a form of Nazism.

702pipeliner
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by 702pipeliner »

FOD wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:27 pm Thanks Bob, you keep proving my point. My ‘little movement’ isn’t mine, it’s got nothing to do with me. I just call out the hypocrisy when I see it. And you are covered in it. Oppression has never worked. Tyranny has always fallen. But you know this already .
Man if you think this is oppression. Your world view must be so limited. For that I am sorry for you.

That being said if you look for oppression or segregation in a system you will find it.

chowda
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by chowda »

‘Bob’ wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:08 am
FOD wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 1:02 am Check yourself Bob. You roll around here dictating to everyone your absurdities. Another fault of the pandemicist mentality, they think they know everyone. You are wrong. Dead wrong. But you already know that.
If you had experienced what my grandparents had experienced in Eastern Europe in the early 20th century, you would not be speaking YOUR absurdities.

Check YOURSELF!!

And in the end, this is why your little movement will fail. A few die hard delusionals, but mostly sheep in wolves clothing who realize that it’s much better to just get sheared than to die of starvation, cold, or blunt force trauma like the real wolves do.
No idea what part of eastern europe you're quoting, but my parents are from communist eastern europe, and say that this bs is getting to be as bad as what they escaped from in the 1960's.

I'd be very interested in hearing where your grandparents are from, also, you sound very much a liberal bootlicker from the comments I've read, which casts doubt as to what if anything your "grandparents" actually experienced.

My fathers side was Jewish, but both are from an area that is central to some of the biggest nazi horror stories of the war.

I dare say you are completely delusional if you don't see the parallels today.

geodoc
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by geodoc »

chowda wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 6:33 pm
‘Bob’ wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:08 am

Check YOURSELF!!

No idea what part of eastern europe you're quoting, but my parents are from communist eastern europe, and say that this bs is getting to be as bad as what they escaped from in the 1960's.

I'd be very interested in hearing where your grandparents are from, also, you sound very much a liberal bootlicker from the comments I've read, which casts doubt as to what if anything your "grandparents" actually experienced.

My fathers side was Jewish, but both are from an area that is central to some of the biggest nazi horror stories of the war.

I dare say you are completely delusional if you don't see the parallels today.

northernpilot2
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by northernpilot2 »

.... The other day someone said "take your f*ing vaccine and shove it up your f*ing ass you f*ing cocksucker!"
Good. It's what you deserved. You got no business picking up the phone and calling some random number to ask about someone's private business.

CYERCaptainPooping
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by CYERCaptainPooping »

northernpilot2 wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 1:21 am

.... The other day someone said "take your f*ing vaccine and shove it up your f*ing ass you f*ing cocksucker!"
Good. It's what you deserved. You got no business picking up the phone and calling some random number to ask about someone's private business.
Public health is not private business. I’m glad people are cold calling getting the antivax to take shots. They are the only reason we still have restrictions.

2R
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by 2R »

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/cit ... 148678.cms

Zero cases in province using Ivermectin. Why is this treatment being denied if it has been proven to work ?

737Maximilian
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by 737Maximilian »

2R wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 5:46 am Zero cases in province using Ivermectin. Why is this treatment being denied if it has been proven to work ?
There's zero peer-reviewed studies that support the use of Ivermectin. Why deny the use of vaccines if they've actually been proven to work?

2R
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by 2R »

Why not use every tool in box ?
Who says you can only have one or the other ?
We should keep an open mind to the efforts of India and their results in this pandemic .
Peer review by the Wu li master dancers ? For those unfamiliar with the book : The Dance of the Wu Tang Masters
A pamphlet type book describing the world of PhD peers and their clique like behaviours . Not quite as popular as Thomas Paine Common Sense pamphlet, but more relevant to describe how some politicos seize power .

Last edited by 2R on Sun Oct 31, 2021 6:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
737Maximilian
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by 737Maximilian »

Why offer a drug that has no proof of helping COVID-19 symptoms, given its relatively high health risks?

By the way, India hasn't used Ivermectin for over a month due to zero proof it helps: https://www.indiatoday.in/coronavirus-o ... 2021-09-26

The article you linked to has no mention of Ivermectin.

2R
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by 2R »

India was using Ivermectin and reported success . What changed ? Or just bread and circuses?

RoAF-Mig21
Rank 6
Rank 6

Post by RoAF-Mig21 »

‘Bob’ wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 12:58 am Spoken like someone who has never experienced true oppression.
You'd be surprised how many of us here (on this forum) have lived under oppressive regimes before coming to Canada. I've lived under one of the most brutal dictators in the world during the 1980s in Eastern Europe. I do agree with you though that many Canadians (born here) don't really understand what oppression and fear is. They're not to blame though.

In certain cases, I'm starting to feel it too here (restrictions that were imposed on inter-provincial travel), but it's a far cry from what I experienced growing up under the iron curtain.

Oddly enough, if you look at countries there, such as Romania, the distrust toward government institutions and authority is rampant. That's why vaccination rate there is only about 30%, and that's by choice. Vaccines are available to everyone. Convincing people to take them is a whole different story. As a result, it went from having about 700 cases mid July to almost 200,000 cases now. That's quite the spike.

I believe everyone should be vaccinated if they are healthy to receive the vaccine. I certainly have received mine.

Return to “Covid”