Another Regretful Anti-Vaxxer

Covid related topics that are connected to travel or the aviation industry.
2R
Rank 11
Rank 11

Re: Another Regretful Anti-Vaxxer

Post by 2R »

https://c19ivermectin.com/

https://covid19criticalcare.com/ivermectin-in-covid-19/

With the use of vaccines and new treatments, there is Hope . Maybe we can get the worlds population up to ten billion before the Apocalypse.
---------- ADS -----------

737Maximilian
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by 737Maximilian »

2R wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 7:39 am With the use of vaccines and new treatments, there is Hope
I fully agree, although I'm not sure ivermectin is the answer. Of the two websites you linked to, their primary article is based off of research that's been widely discredited.

palebird
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by palebird »

You go looking for trouble and you will find it. You speak of Romania. How much information on this subject do you have? Sounds like another casedemic. Yes indeed everybody has Covid by now. Is that a shock?

737Maximilian
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by 737Maximilian »

palebird wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 12:47 pm Yes indeed everybody has Covid by now.
Please provide any proof of this.

RoAF-Mig21
Rank 6
Rank 6

Post by RoAF-Mig21 »

palebird wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 12:47 pm You go looking for trouble and you will find it. You speak of Romania. How much information on this subject do you have? Sounds like another casedemic. Yes indeed everybody has Covid by now. Is that a shock?

I'm not sure what you mean by "You go looking for trouble you will find it".

As far as information on Romania:
1. I'm from there
2. I have family there
3. I read their news every day
4. I was just there in September (when cases were still very low)
5. I keep in touch with my friends there on a daily basis.

I gave Romania as a example of what happens when people would rather believe Social Media conspiracy theories than listen to their doctors and medical experts. My own uncle almost died of COVID because he didn't want to get vaccinated and eventually got it. He was hospitalized for weeks and barely made it out alive.

Unfortunately there are lots of examples from all over the world. After all it's a pandemic, not just some isolated outbreak. I guess people will believe what they want. I'm not here to make anyone believe A or B. I did my part... I don't know what else I can say?

EPR
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by EPR »

This A-Hole is an anti-vaxer, that has protested against masks and vaccinations!
https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatch ... -1.6220947 :roll:

Keep the dirty side down.
northernpilot2
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by northernpilot2 »

CYERCaptainPooping wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 5:14 am They are the only reason we still have restrictions.
Absolutely not. Its the sheeples that keep complying with everything they are told to do by trudeau, which makes it easy for the government to enforce the restrictions. I still don't know anyone unvaccinated that got sick, but I know some vaccinated who have got sick. So cut it out, and wake the @#$! up.

trey kule
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by trey kule »

I read in the media and CBC propaganda, the tearful sad stories of the unvaccinated who got Covid. No heart rendering stories about the vaccinated that got Covid. Yet the stats show that there is those who are fully vaccinated getting Covid.
And today, for the first time, the story of a child who was part of a trial for under 12 having a life threatening reaction. How many articles has anyone read of the tearful story of someone who got a vaccine and then suffered a blood clot?

Remember when Tam said no masks were required. An outright lie she admitted to later, but done “ for the greater good” to prevent a run on masks.

Remember when they said that vaccines were effective and when 75% of the population was vaccinated we could go back to normal.

Now they are saying that double vaccinations do not prevent Covid but reduce the severity.

And the daily numbers of tens of thousands infected. Not much said that 98% never sufferred more than a bad flu.

And even though a large proportion is fully vaccinated , we are being told we need boosters, still have to wear masks. Social distance.

Wake up people. You have been duped.

Accident speculation:
Those that post don’t know. Those that know don’t post
photofly
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by photofly »

trey kule wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 11:54 pm No heart rendering stories about the vaccinated that got Covid. Yet the stats show that there is those who are fully vaccinated getting Covid.
Sure there are. I was listening to all about one on CBC Metro Morning this morning.

But I guess you hear what you want to hear.

DId you hear the one about the jurisprudence fetishist? He got off on a technicality.
2R
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by 2R »

https://nypost.com/2021/11/01/trump-aid ... ci-devine/

It all began with a lie , corruption and incompetence.

pelmet
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by pelmet »

trey kule wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 11:54 pm I read in the media and CBC propaganda, the tearful sad stories of the unvaccinated who got Covid. No heart rendering stories about the vaccinated that got Covid. Yet the stats show that there is those who are fully vaccinated getting Covid.

Wake up people. You have been duped.
Any chance you are doing the duping....

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british- ... -1.6194483

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatch ... -1.6168893

Inverted2
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by Inverted2 »

https://www.cp24.com/news/ont-reports-m ... -1.5646739

A significant portion of the new cases are in fully vaccinated now and I read somewhere else that in Ontario around 40% in the cases in hospital have been vaccinated.

So it doesn’t really work....... but hey, roll up your sleeves for your 3rd, 4th and 5th booster shots. :

Trust the science, er follow the money. :lol:

Let’s Go Brandon
pelmet
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by pelmet »

Inverted2 wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 7:40 am https://www.cp24.com/news/ont-reports-m ... -1.5646739

A significant portion of the new cases are in fully vaccinated now and I read somewhere else that in Ontario around 40% in the cases in hospital have been vaccinated.

So it doesn’t really work....... but hey, roll up your sleeves for your 3rd, 4th and 5th booster shots. :

Maybe, but when 20% of the population is 60% of the cases, what does that tell you.

Inverted2
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by Inverted2 »

pelmet wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 7:45 am
Inverted2 wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 7:40 am https://www.cp24.com/news/ont-reports-m ... -1.5646739

Maybe, but when 20% of the population is 60% of the cases, what does that tell you.
Actually they’re testing more of the un vaccinated due to employment requirements so there’s going to be more cases recorded for them.

Let’s Go Brandon
trey kule
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by trey kule »

Maybe, but when 20% of the population is 60% of the cases, what does that tell you
What is your reliable source for that?
In Alberta they publish the stats, but not that particular one. That is one that appears in the media…..from somewhere!! I stand to be corrected, so show us the source of your claim.

And they do not publish the statistics for reactions to vaccines officially either. (Alberta) The media says they are “rare” .

And yes, testing is focused and can/will skew the results. Test more unvaccinated. More positive results unless the data is available to look at the results for both groups.
How ‘bout it Pelmet and Photo. Lets see some hard Gov’t stats. Not media referring to “experts”

Accident speculation:
Those that post don’t know. Those that know don’t post
Bingo Fuel
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Bingo Fuel »

trey kule wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 9:19 am
Maybe, but when 20% of the population is 60% of the cases, what does that tell you
In Alberta they publish the stats, but not that particular one. That is one that appears in the media…..from somewhere!! I stand to be corrected, so show us the source of your claim.

And they do not publish the statistics for reactions to vaccines officially either. (Alberta) The media says they are “rare” .

And yes, testing is focused and can/will skew the results. Test more unvaccinated. More positive results unless the data is available to look at the results for both groups.
How ‘bout it Pelmet and Photo. Lets see some hard Gov’t stats. Not media referring to “experts”
From the most recent Government data from Oct 29:

67.9% of Albertans are fully vaccinated.
31.4% of active COVID cases in Alberta are in fully vaccinated individuals.
24.3% of COVID cases in the hospital are fully vaccinated.
13.3% of COVID cases in the ICU are fully vaccinated.

5.73% of COVID tests in Alberta are positive.

A more accurate statement would be that 26.1% of Albertans are unvaccinated, and have 61.1% of the active cases.

Source: https://www.alberta.ca/stats/covid-19-a ... istics.htm

"Never wrestle with pigs. You both get dirty and the pig likes it." - George Bernard Shaw
photofly
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by photofly »

trey kule wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 9:19 am How ‘bout it Pelmet and Photo. Lets see some hard Gov’t stats. Not media referring to “experts”
Here's official Ontario data. Fill your boots.
https://covid-19.ontario.ca/data/hospitalizations

However, even though that data strongly supports vaccination as a way to stay out of hospital, it's possibly more effective than it appears to be due to the presence of the age of the patients, which is not provided in the data, as a confounding factor. Briefly:

1. Old people are much more likely to be vaccinated than young people.
2. Old people are very very much more likely to be hospitalized with COVID than young people. Even old people who are vaccinated.

Thus, the people in hospital with COVID are (or may be - the data isn't given) much older than average and therefore more vaccinated than average.

Here's an article to explain it:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/outlook/ ... s-paradox/

DId you hear the one about the jurisprudence fetishist? He got off on a technicality.
pelmet
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by pelmet »

trey kule wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 9:19 am

The last two posters have provided some statistics.

In all honesty, I haven't even looked at these statistics. I have been reading for months now how the vast majority of the cases are in a minority of the population. Have you not seen this info. Have you ignored it. Does it not make you wonder how it can be and why it is. Do you believe they are lies.

In much of life, whether in flying or vaccines, one has to use good judgement and thoughtful analysis to come to a conclusion and decision. Why are unvaccinated in the hospital at a much higher rate? What is my age? What about becoming a long-hauler even if I know I likely won't die? Why do the infection rates drop steeply in all these countries when the vaccinations rates go up? OK, I have thought this through carefully and cast aside biases and decided to get vaccinated.

goldeneagle
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by goldeneagle »

pelmet wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:27 pm In much of life, whether in flying or vaccines, one has to use good judgement and thoughtful analysis to come to a conclusion and decision.
A slightly more pragmatic outlook seeing as today is Nov 1.

As an airline pilot working in Canada, today, you are either vaccinated, or unemployed. It's a simple binary choice.

pelmet
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by pelmet »

Return to “Covid”