flight disruptions on november 7?

Covid related topics that are connected to travel or the aviation industry.
right seatin
Rank 0
Rank 0

flight disruptions on november 7?

Post by right seatin »

have you guys heard of any flight disruptions yet? i haven't.

I heard there was going to be some chris sky anti-vaxx airport shutdowns on november 7. is that real? like has any scheduling changed?
---------- ADS -----------

imjustlurking
Rank 7
Rank 7

Re: flight disruptions on november 7?

Post by imjustlurking »

Last edited by imjustlurking on Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
‘Bob’
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by ‘Bob’ »

Protecting what rights?

You don’t seem to understand that nobody is violating anyone’s rights.

Don’t want the vaccine? Don’t get it.

Just like if you don’t want a drivers license or a passport or a PAL.

Don’t whine if your PRIVILEGES are limited because of it.

TELL THOMPSON WE’RE COMIN’ IN HOT!!

http://www.subgenius.com/bigfist/answer ... _FAQ_.html
737Maximilian
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by 737Maximilian »

FOD wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 1:41 am Spoken like a true oppressor. There’s just no reaching you folks. Wrong side of history my friend.
A little too much Jordan Peterson for you buddy. There are very few constitutional lawyers, the ones who've spent their entire careers studying and working in this field, who would agree with your claims.

Just because you hold a contrarian view doesn't make you smart or right.

imjustlurking
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by imjustlurking »

FOD wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 1:41 am Spoken like a true oppressor. There’s just no reaching you folks. Wrong side of history my friend.
You're like Ralph Wiggum grown up.

McKinley
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by McKinley »

IMO this isn’t about the Vaccine … the vaccine has oddly / not so oddly become the focal point for protesting the “ Great Reset” and the NWO.

The pandemic was war gamed by the bill / Melinda gates foundation/ WEF several months prior.

Calling the unvaccinated dumb / uneducated/ selfish flies in the face of the current geopolitical reality. Of course, some are probably those things …but not necessary all.

The division is part of the overall agenda IMO.

See below :

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kpW9JcWxKq0

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uPYx12xJFUQ

737Maximilian
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by 737Maximilian »

And the deep dive into conspiracy theories continues.

Anyone can take a series of facts and make an argument for a specific idea. The difference is that many of us are reasonable enough to notice the idea makes no rational sense. Firstly, the motivations in most conspiracy theories are pretty weak. Secondly, the conspiracy noted above would literally require the involvement of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Do you seriously think there wouldn't be a band of credible whistleblowers? Do you think virtually every expert, scientist, and doctor globally is lying to you? Use your brain.

Occam's razor: the simplest answer is most often correct.

CYERCaptainPooping
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by CYERCaptainPooping »

Even if covid is used to leverage a great reset this is something I would be on board with. It's nearly impossible to buy a home now, no one is taking care of the environment. I would like to see the great reset happen to make economy more equitable and to change the trajectory of climate change. So let's not act like this is a crazy thing. I hope government comes together and makes some big change. No one needs to own 10 property while others struggle. Governments can step in and make the economic changes we need going forward.

McKinley
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by McKinley »

737Maximilian wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 1:48 pm And the deep dive into conspiracy theories continues.

Anyone can take a series of facts and make an argument for a specific idea. The difference is that many of us are reasonable enough to notice the idea makes no rational sense. Firstly, the motivations in most conspiracy theories are pretty weak. Secondly, the conspiracy noted above would literally require the involvement of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Do you seriously think there wouldn't be a band of credible whistleblowers? Do you think virtually every expert, scientist, and doctor globally is lying to you? Use your brain.

Occam's razor: the simplest answer is most often correct.

That’s your opinion. (Which you are entitled to as well)

I’ve provided factual information from the horses mouth so to speak. ( our own prime minister, the US president, the head of the IMF, and the UN and multiple word leaders have said the great reset) is policy. So, there does appear to be coordination at the level of the UN/ IMF . Are you able to provide credible rebuttal evidence to the contrary ?

The videos above feature these world leaders and major corporations ( CEO of MasterCard, BP) discussing the Great reset.

Our own prime minister has talked about Agenda 2030, the SDG’s and the Great reset.

Here’s more.

Jason Kenny :

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DllYfbvbsTU

Trudeau himself : ( if you spend about 15 minutes researching this he’s quoting Klaus Schwab Directly)

Pierre Pollivere

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=v6_-QwfN7jk

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=n2fp0Jeyjvw

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6HQFMqxEwc

https://www.forbes.com/sites/johnmauldi ... 2ff7ee5d38

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/nationalpos ... 314ac/amp/

I fail to see how I/ others are distorting information to make it what I want. I’ve tried to refute this … it appears to be true . I wish this wasn’t the case ..

Feel free to refute what I’ve posted.

‘Bob’
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by ‘Bob’ »

FL320
Rank 6
Rank 6

Post by FL320 »

‘Bob’ wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 1:03 am Protecting what rights?

Bob, rights are violated. Canada is the only country on the planet that forbids any foreign citizen non vaccinated to leave the country. I don’t know if you realize how far we are. It’s way more than limited privileges ! I can’t believe that most of you are supporting this abuse; you really have to wake up. You’ve re-elected Trudeau, you support all these extreme measures most of them are absurd (some are against the WHO recommendations); the economy is in an extremely bad shape. The Canadian $ has always been week, Canada has always been considered as a sub standard country by all the 1st world countries (no one cares what Canada says). You’re not fed-up to look like a sheep?
I wish you good luck, Canadians, who will really need it! I am done with this nonsense

geodoc
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by geodoc »

FL320 wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 1:41 pm
‘Bob’ wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 1:03 am Protecting what rights?

Bob, rights are violated. Canada is the only country on the planet that forbids any foreign citizen non vaccinated to leave the country. I don’t know if you realize how far we are. It’s way more than limited privileges ! I can’t believe that most of you are supporting this abuse; you really have to wake up. You’ve re-elected Trudeau, you support all these extreme measures most of them are absurd (some are against the WHO recommendations); the economy is in an extremely bad shape. The Canadian $ has always been week, Canada has always been considered as a sub standard country by all the 1st world countries (no one cares what Canada says). You’re not fed-up to look like a sheep?
I wish you good luck, Canadians, who will really need it! I am done with this nonsense
Do you have a credible source for the assertion that foreign citizens are forbidden to leave Canada if un-vaccinated? The reason I ask is that I am a US citizen living in Canada and a few weeks ago I called US Customs and Immigration to clarify my understanding of requirements to cross the border by road. In short, if I am a US citizen there is, or was as of a few weeks ago, no requirement for a US citizen to show proof of vaccination or even a negative COVID test to enter the US, by road anyway. The person I spoke to at US C & I made no mention of having to get authorization to leave Caanda and Googling around looking for such requirement(s), I can find none.

Vern
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Vern »

Alghabra also announced new "transitional measures" for unvaccinated foreign nationals who don't live in Canada and entered the country before Oct. 30. They will have until Feb. 28 to show proof of a valid COVID-19 molecular test in order to board a flight taking them out of the country.

After Feb. 28, foreign nationals who want to leave Canada will need to get fully vaccinated, he said.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/transp ... -1.6229829

Nobody is forbidding anyone from leaving Canada. A 4 month grace period for foreigners to leave the country by air is more than reasonable.

geodoc
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by geodoc »

Vern wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 2:56 pm Alghabra also announced new "transitional measures" for unvaccinated foreign nationals who don't live in Canada and entered the country before Oct. 30. They will have until Feb. 28 to show proof of a valid COVID-19 molecular test in order to board a flight taking them out of the country.

After Feb. 28, foreign nationals who want to leave Canada will need to get fully vaccinated, he said.

Nobody is forbidding anyone from leaving Canada. A 4 month grace period for foreigners to leave the country by air is more than reasonable.
If I read this correctly, it only applies to people traveling by air. Wonder about by ground.

goldeneagle
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by goldeneagle »

FL320 wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 1:41 pm Bob, rights are violated. Canada is the only country on the planet that forbids any foreign citizen non vaccinated to leave the country.
Nobody is stopping a foreign citizen from leaving the country. But while in the country, they have to follow the same rules as everybody else, and that means, you need to be vaccinated to step onto an airplane.

But dont let the facts get in the way of your 'poor me, the whole world is ganging up on me' pity party.

digits_
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by digits_ »

Vern wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 2:56 pm Alghabra also announced new "transitional measures" for unvaccinated foreign nationals who don't live in Canada and entered the country before Oct. 30. They will have until Feb. 28 to show proof of a valid COVID-19 molecular test in order to board a flight taking them out of the country.

Kind of a useless rule though. What are they going to do if they refuse to be vaccinated? Deport them :rolleyes: ?

As an AvCanada discussion grows longer:
-the probability of 'entitlement' being mentioned, approaches 1
-one will be accused of using bad airmanship
‘Bob’
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by ‘Bob’ »

I decided to look on the YVR webcam at the appointed time.

Nothing. Fizzled out. Just like the Yellow Bib movement with like all 12 of their supporters.

Nobody has the stomach for real revolution in this country, because there is nothing really worth revolting over.

Just a very vocal minority that are getting fewer and fewer as realities take hold.

Return to “Covid”