Covid-19: Researcher blows the whistle on data integrity issues in Pfizer’s vaccine trial

Covid related topics that are connected to travel or the aviation industry.
CYERCaptainPooping
Rank 4
Rank 4

Covid-19: Researcher blows the whistle on data integrity issues in Pfizer’s vaccine trial

Post by CYERCaptainPooping »

https://www.bmj.com/content/375/bmj.n2635

And here is a video if you want the coles notes

https://youtu.be/oaDo4ozr5Io

Interesting… and to think vaccines are bing mandated.

Also as a follow up, have you heard of the new drug?

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-59178291

Question, if the vaccine is as effective as Pfizer says, then why are they even developing a pill to treat covid?

Very strange I think.

Get a vaccine because it protects you, make it mandatory, say it’s very effective… yet the same place that is making the vaccines is now developing a pill to treat covid? Hmmm. :lol: :lol: :lol:
---------- ADS -----------

737Maximilian
Rank 2
Rank 2

Re: Covid-19: Researcher blows the whistle on data integrity issues in Pfizer’s vaccine trial

Post by 737Maximilian »

Ah yes, a news piece disguised as a scientific article.

There's no doubt more oversight of the pharmaceutical industry is needed, as the procedural issues illustrated in this article imply. This doesn't detract from the fact that the vaccines are highly effective and extremely safe in the real-world. Let's not throw out the shovel with the snow. Boeing has had some serious design and construction issues, but statistically, their planes are extremely safe. I still fly on them.

To your second point: no vaccine is 100% effective, and for those few cases where someone fully vaccinated becomes ill, this pill can further minimize the chances of them being hospitalized. Furthermore, since there's still a significant proportion of our population who is unvaccinated, this pill could reduce the risks they pose on our health care system.

palebird
Rank 4
Rank 4

Re: Covid-19: Researcher blows the whistle on data integrity issues in Pfizer’s vaccine trial

Post by palebird »

And you are who?? to be making such statements..must be an expert..makes me feel a lot better

stef
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by stef »

If you want an expert opinion, just do what your doctor says and stfu. Ok?

Hot Wings
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Hot Wings »

palebird wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 6:09 pm And you are who?? to be making such statements..must be an expert..makes me feel a lot better
Your hypocrisy is astounding.

CYERCaptainPooping
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by CYERCaptainPooping »

stef wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 7:28 pm If you want an expert opinion, just do what your doctor says and stfu. Ok?
What value is it to listen to your doctor today if they aren’t allowed to do their job? What business does the government have in your health? Let’s see, 4 doctors recently have been banned from giving vaccine exemptions in Ontario. So I guess if you are a doctor and don’t toe the line, you will be shut down.

We have reached the new normal. Apparently the new normal is that now your health is everyone’s business. New normal is that the government owned your doctor and doctors will tell you only what government wants you to hear.

TG
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by TG »

CYERCaptainPooping wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 9:35 pm
stef wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 7:28 pm If you want an expert opinion, just do what your doctor says and stfu. Ok?
What value is it to listen to your doctor today if they aren’t allowed to do their job? What business does the government have in your health? Let’s see, 4 doctors recently have been banned from giving vaccine exemptions in Ontario. So I guess if you are a doctor and don’t toe the line, you will be shut down.

We have reached the new normal. Apparently the new normal is that now your health is everyone’s business. New normal is that the government owned your doctor and doctors will tell you only what government wants you to hear.
Keep cherry picking your stories and stay living in your lalaland. If by now with all the insight we have you still believe that a Covid vaccin is worst than the actual virus, there is not much else to say.

photofly
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by photofly »

CYERCaptainPooping wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 9:35 pm

I’m afraid if you think this normal is somehow new you haven’t looked very hard at the old normal. The government has always had a statutory interest in your health: there’s a wide variety of communicable diseases and you can even be involuntarily detained if you have one of them and refuse treatment. The Ontario Health Protection and Promotion Act dates from 1990 and didn’t invent the idea, even then. Go read part IV if you want to know what your government can do to you in Ontario, other provinces similarly.

Being a doctor isn’t a licence to invent your own medicine or freelance based on no science and conspiracy. They have always had to abide 100% by their regulatory and professional guidelines. When they don’t, they are subject to sanction and even to being struck off.

DId you hear the one about the jurisprudence fetishist? He got off on a technicality.
photofly
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by photofly »

double post

DId you hear the one about the jurisprudence fetishist? He got off on a technicality.
Bede
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by Bede »

CYERCaptainPooping wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 3:59 pm Question, if the vaccine is as effective as Pfizer says, then why are they even developing a pill to treat covid?
Because some foolish people don't want to get vaccinated and are at a higher risk of getting Covid. If I were a profit seeking company, I'd charge a little amount for a high volume vaccine (Pfizer charges $19.50/dose). For the few that don't want the vaccine, I'd develop a pill and charge a tiny fortune for it (Pfizer says their Covid pill will be around $700), which again, is exactly what Pfizer is doing.

As of yesterday, I know three people who were/are on a ventilator due to Covid. All unvaccinated (1 was before vaccines were available). I'm not a fan of mandates, but I am a fan of personal responsibility: if you want to roll the dice and go anti-vax, go ahead- but you get the bill for your hospital stay.
photofly wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 6:00 am Being a doctor isn’t a licence to invent your own medicine or freelance based on no science and conspiracy. They have always had to abide 100% by their regulatory and professional guidelines. When they don’t, they are subject to sanction and even to being struck off.
Exactly.

imjustlurking
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by imjustlurking »

CYERCaptainPooping wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 3:59 pm Get a vaccine because it protects you, make it mandatory, say it’s very effective… yet the same place that is making the vaccines is now developing a pill to treat covid? Hmmm. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I hope you don't take the same "reactionary is better than precautionary" approach with flying.

"Why force pilots to watch their speed if there are stick pushers that are just as effective at preventing a stall?"

"Why make everyone go through security when armed air marshals are just as effective at stopping terrorists?"

ReserveTank
Rank 6
Rank 6

Post by ReserveTank »

Bede wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 6:16 am
CYERCaptainPooping wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 3:59 pm Question, if the vaccine is as effective as Pfizer says, then why are they even developing a pill to treat covid?
Because some foolish people don't want to get vaccinated and are at a higher risk of getting Covid. If I were a profit seeking company, I'd charge a little amount for a high volume vaccine (Pfizer charges $19.50/dose). For the few that don't want the vaccine, I'd develop a pill and charge a tiny fortune for it (Pfizer says their Covid pill will be around $700), which again, is exactly what Pfizer is doing.
Great idea. That's how Martin Shkreli got nicked. It's interesting how totalitarian the left has become, all to benefit the pharma guys.

ReserveTank
Rank 6
Rank 6

Post by ReserveTank »

imjustlurking wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 9:40 am
CYERCaptainPooping wrote: Sat Nov 06, 2021 3:59 pm Get a vaccine because it protects you, make it mandatory, say it’s very effective… yet the same place that is making the vaccines is now developing a pill to treat covid? Hmmm. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I hope you don't take the same "reactionary is better than precautionary" approach with flying.

"Why force pilots to watch their speed if there are stick pushers that are just as effective at preventing a stall?"

"Why make everyone go through security when armed air marshals are just as effective at stopping terrorists?"
Huge fallacy in your argument. Your examples include things that can be corrected or reversed. An injection is irreversible. People are worried about cardiovascular side effects. People are worried about long-term effects. Big pharma has been wrong many times--all you need to do is look at the long list of drugs involved in lawsuits for causing severe illnesses and death, all marketed as "safe and effective."

photofly
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by photofly »

ReserveTank wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:04 am [Big pharma has been wrong many times--all you need to do is look at the long list of drugs involved in lawsuits for causing severe illnesses and death, all marketed as "safe and effective."
The mere existence of a lawsuit doesn't mean a drug company was at fault. But, I"m curious: can you point me towards this long list of defective drugs? Or provide some details about these many times?

imjustlurking
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by imjustlurking »

ReserveTank wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:04 am

Huge fallacy in your argument. Your examples include things that can be corrected or reversed. An injection is irreversible. People are worried about cardiovascular side effects. People are worried about long-term effects. Big pharma has been wrong many times--all you need to do is look at the long list of drugs involved in lawsuits for causing severe illnesses and death, all marketed as "safe and effective."
Huge fallacy in your argument. You are claiming that COVID-19 vaccines are inherently dangerous, but statistically speaking, you are more likely to be stupid than to have a side effect from the vaccine... oh wait, looks like you'll be fine if you take the shot.

hotdog1
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by hotdog1 »

What if your dr disagrees with forced medical treatment??
Are you referring to any dr that is being silenced when they disagree with any covid narrative?

Also, are you using the gloryholes that dr Henry of BCrecomended?
You better be, you wouldn’t want to be a science denier and disagree with a dr of such high status. Lol

Also, stfu is an awfully self righteous thing to say lol
Maybe try some compassion, or science or actual data from the last two years before saying ‘stfu’ as an argumentative point.
Ok?

Last edited by hotdog1 on Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hotdog1
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by hotdog1 »

imjustlurking wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:20 am

Huge fallacy in your argument. You are claiming that COVID-19 vaccines are inherently dangerous, but statistically speaking, you are more likely to be stupid than to have a side effect from the vaccine... oh wait, looks like you'll be fine if you take the shot.

Statistically speaking, the ‘vaccines’ aren’t safe at all, especially by medical trial standards.
The H1N1 swine flu trial was stopped after 53 deaths because that was too many.
Read this and ask how many more than 53 is ok now???

https://cf5e727d-d02d-4d71-89ff-9fe2d3a ... a07322.pdf

imjustlurking
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by imjustlurking »

hotdog1 wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:36 pm
imjustlurking wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:20 am

Statistically speaking, the ‘vaccines’ aren’t safe at all, especially by medical trial standards.
The H1N1 swine flu trial was stopped after 53 deaths because that was too many.
Read this and ask how many more than 53 is ok now???

https://cf5e727d-d02d-4d71-89ff-9fe2d3a ... a07322.pdf
I think it's time you learn the basics of statistics.

https://www.robertniles.com/stats/percap.shtml

TG
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by TG »

imjustlurking wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 5:43 pm

I think it's time you learn the basics of statistics.

https://www.robertniles.com/stats/percap.shtml
If this bunch of retarded anti-vax trolls new anything about statistics we wouldn’t be arguing ad nauseam with them.

Return to “Covid”