New Normal of non critical thinking

Covid related topics that are connected to travel or the aviation industry.
Bingo Fuel
Rank 5
Rank 5

Re: New Normal of non critical thinking

Post by Bingo Fuel »

FOD wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 11:53 am
Bingo Fuel wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 9:05 am
FOD wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 8:27 am Among the worst kind of human is a pandemicist.
What is a "pandemicist"? I've searched Google for a definition and can't find one.
A Pandemicist:
a person who is prejudiced against or antagonistic towards people on the basis of their immunization status, opposition to tyrannical state control, or belief in a free person’s rights to chose. A pandemicist also engages in activities perpetuating the pandemic to serve their own maniacal tyrannical goals.

Hope that clears it up for you.
It does! Thank you very much. I find this definition far easier to accept than the one posted above by CYER.

It does raise additional questions for me. What does "opposition to tyrannical state control" look like? Is simply being unvaccinated enough to oppose the tyrants? Or do you advocate for some form of political action, like fundraising for anti-lockdown candidates in the upcoming Ontario provincial election?
---------- ADS -----------

"Never wrestle with pigs. You both get dirty and the pig likes it." - George Bernard Shaw
Bingo Fuel
Rank 5
Rank 5

Re: New Normal of non critical thinking

Post by Bingo Fuel »

FOD wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 3:15 pm Good questions. Just don’t let the bullies get away with it. Call em out wherever you see them. Speak your mind and remain principled. The pandemicists are forever changing the narrative. Only one thing remains constant. Freedom. It’s always the right answer. Always has been and always will be.
Okay. So let me see if I understand. Call them out. Speak your mind. Sounds like a lot of arguing, and the same thing we've been seeing for the last 20 months.

Maybe you've put a No More Lockdown sign on your lawn, and donated to Randy Hillier's legal defense fund?

Maybe you've taken part in Chris Sky's protests in the streets?

Maybe you tried to support the PPC during the last federal election?

What I'm getting at is that everyone on here is all talk. There is no call to action. Without action, nothing will change. Just more arguing.

None of this stuff particularly matters to me, I'm just tired of seeing the same old arguments.
---------- ADS -----------

"Never wrestle with pigs. You both get dirty and the pig likes it." - George Bernard Shaw

Return to “Covid”