15 breakthrough infections leads to death in hockey league

Covid related topics that are connected to travel or the aviation industry.
CYERCaptainPooping
Rank 4
Rank 4

15 breakthrough infections leads to death in hockey league

Post by CYERCaptainPooping »

https://toronto.ctvnews.ca/fully-vaccin ... -1.5642770

Fully vaccinated man dies after 15 breakthrough cases in his hockey league.

How is it 15 vaccinated people all got and spread covid to eachother... looks like that's because we have changed the definition of what a vaccine is. "vaccine"

The old definition of vaccine was not accurate to what the covid vaccine is, so they changed the definition.

“How did we all get this transmitted to each other?" Dunn said. "We were all double-vaccinated, we went into the rink showing our proof of double vaccination, with our masks on." The public health department said the arena was following all COVID-19 protocols, but the general manager says he wishes he was infomed of the cases sooner.
---------- ADS -----------

737Maximilian
Rank 2
Rank 2

Re: 15 breakthrough infections leads to death in hockey league

Post by 737Maximilian »

The same old tired arguments. And again, the cycle continues...

CYERCaptainPooping, please show me one single vaccine that has ever been developed which is always 100% of the time effective.

imjustlurking
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by imjustlurking »

CYERCaptainPooping wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:47 am https://toronto.ctvnews.ca/fully-vaccin ... -1.5642770

Fully vaccinated man dies after 15 breakthrough cases in his hockey league.

How is it 15 vaccinated people all got and spread covid to eachother... looks like that's because we have changed the definition of what a vaccine is. "vaccine"

The old definition of vaccine was not accurate to what the covid vaccine is, so they changed the definition.

“How did we all get this transmitted to each other?" Dunn said. "We were all double-vaccinated, we went into the rink showing our proof of double vaccination, with our masks on." The public health department said the arena was following all COVID-19 protocols, but the general manager says he wishes he was infomed of the cases sooner.
You know, if you spent your time looking for a job instead of continuously posting bullshit on this forum, you would probably not have so much time on your hand AND you'd have a job.

737Maximilian
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by 737Maximilian »

FOD wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 1:35 pm There’s that mirror again. Hypocrisy abound. Take a hike troll.
Yet it's you folks who can't seem to adequately respond to any rebuttal of the false claims you're basing your arguments on.

Again, please show me one single vaccine that has ever been developed which is always effective 100% of the time.

CYERCaptainPooping
Rank 4
Rank 4

737Maximilian wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 12:25 pm The same old tired arguments. And again, the cycle continues...

CYERCaptainPooping, please show me one single vaccine that has ever been developed which is always 100% of the time effective.
*15 breakthrough infections in a hockey league*

No VaCcInE iS 100 PeRcEnT EfFeCtIvE!

Some "vaccines" are not very effective at all has the same meaning as what you just posted.

737Maximilian
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by 737Maximilian »

This is hilarious. If you have an opinion contrary to all the science and expertise available, the onus is on YOU to provide credible proof.

CYERCaptainpooping, effectiveness is on a range. The COVID vaccines happen to be pretty damn effective actually.

Again, please show me one single vaccine that has ever been developed which is always effective 100% of the time, given this the fact you seem to continuously base your arguments on.

TG
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by TG »

FOD wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 1:59 pm I don’t need to prove anything to you. Go find it yourself. You already know that what is going on right now is wrong. YOU are Ort of the problem. If by ‘you folks’ (racist dog whistle) you mean a free born Person than I will accept that terminology. But if by ‘you people’ you mean some sort of pandemicist then I categorically object to the use of the terminology. Those that support the ongoing pandemic are speaking loudly, arrogantly and are ignoring an obvious trap. Prove me wrong.
We are continuously proving that you are wrong, it gets tiring at the end... :smt064

Aviatard
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by Aviatard »

FOD wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 1:59 pm pandemicist
Cute new word you learned. Say it one more time.

CYERCaptainPooping
Rank 4
Rank 4

737Maximilian wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 2:09 pm This is hilarious. If you have an opinion contrary to all the science and expertise available, the onus is on YOU to provide credible proof.

CYERCaptainpooping, effectiveness is on a range. The COVID vaccines happen to be pretty damn effective actually.

Again, please show me one single vaccine that has ever been developed which is always effective 100% of the time, given this the fact you seem to continuously base your arguments on.
All the science is showing every day the vaccine is less effective than initially thought. Israel says its less than 40 percent effective. PreTtY DaMn EfFeCtIvE! but not even as effective as a flu shot.

So Effective you probably wear a mask in public :lol:

So effective the science table says we need more covid restrictions!
https://toronto.citynews.ca/2021/11/09/ ... ty-limits/

Science!

Vaccine is shit... we spent all our borrowed money on it and we still mask, still test to travel, and still watch people die from covid after being vaccinated. :lol: you gonna get like 10 boosters of this potion and will still try to tell me how good it is :lol:

737Maximilian
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by 737Maximilian »

Ah yes, just like your "Texas has a lower case load per capita than Canada" claim, which was easily disproven.

Like I've said before, you wouldn't see any need to increase these restrictions if more people got vaccinated. You only need to look at the ratio of vaccinated v. unvaccinated that are clogging up our healthcare system to get a clear picture of what's going on. Sadly, the polarization of this issue has left us incapable of any rational discourse.

Again, please show me one single vaccine that has ever been developed which is always effective 100% of the time. Since you've hinged many of your arguments on this claim, please prove it to us why we are wrong.

CYERCaptainPooping
Rank 4
Rank 4

737Maximilian wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:06 pm Ah yes, just like your "Texas has a lower case load per capita than Canada" claim, which was easily disproven.

Like I've said before, you wouldn't see any need to increase these restrictions if more people got vaccinated. You only need to look at the ratio of vaccinated v. unvaccinated that are clogging up our healthcare system to get a clear picture of what's going on. Sadly, the polarization of this issue has left us incapable of any rational discourse.

Again, please show me one single vaccine that has ever been developed which is always effective 100% of the time. Since you've hinged many of your arguments on this claim, please prove it to us why we are wrong.
What will be your excuse once Canadians are 100 percent vaccinated? Ontario is at 90 percent of eligible people fully vaccinated right? So not only are vaccine rates extremely high, we still need masks, and tests for travel for vaccinated people. We still have restrictions for unvaccinated to eat at restaurants and go to concerts. And experts are calling for tougher restrictions. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If OnLy MoRe PeOpLe GoT VaX!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You really believe another 10 percent vaccinated would mean a return to normal? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I give it a month, and your argument will be blame those with only two shots as the problem! YoU nEeD a BoOsTeR!!!

737Maximilian
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by 737Maximilian »

It literally took me 20 seconds to find that once again, you're spouting false claims. Only 75% of Ontario residents have been fully vaccinated, so 1 in 4 still pose a higher risk. Hardly insignificant.

https://covid19tracker.ca/provincevac.html?p=ON

CYERCaptainPooping
Rank 4
Rank 4

85.120% of 12 plus are fully vaccinated.

Who cares what the number is, the vax is shit... you will be wearing a mask for 5 more years and taking PCR to travel. your employer will also let you go in the next 6 months if you don't get a third shot.

737Maximilian
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by 737Maximilian »

CYERCaptainPooping wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 3:34 pm 85.120% of 12 plus are fully vaccinated.
Yes, but total number is what counts. The virus doesn't care if you're eligible for the vaccine or not. It can still disproportionately spread and pose negative health effects to 1 in 4 of Ontario's population.

You keep making these vaccine ineffectiveness claims without any credible, quantitative proof. So let's have at it.

While you're at it, please show me one single vaccine that has ever been developed which is always effective 100% of the time, since you still haven't bothered to answer that rebuttal.

CYERCaptainPooping
Rank 4
Rank 4

You think it counts, but when we reach higher vaccinations you will make a new excuse why we still need restrictions. ThE sCiEnCe ChAnGeD We NeEd BoOsTeRs! The Double Vaxidiots need a third shot or we cant be normal!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

737Maximilian
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by 737Maximilian »

Instead of resorting to belittlement and name-calling, how about you provide any credible, quantitative proof of your claims.

I also once again ask you to please show me one single vaccine that has ever been developed which is always effective 100% of the time.

CYERCaptainPooping
Rank 4
Rank 4

737Maximilian wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:52 pm Instead of resorting to belittlement and name-calling, how about you provide any credible, quantitative proof of your claims.

I also once again ask you to please show me one single vaccine that has ever been developed which is always effective 100% of the time.
Was it not evidence enough when AF said people still need to mask even if vaccinated? What more evidence do you need when experts back tracked and saidwe still need to mask?

The "vaccine" is not as effective as initial claims. This is why we are masking. It's nothing to do with the non vaccinated, everything to do with lack of efficacy.

How many workplaces have mandatory vaccination where every employee is vaccinated? Are they still masking? :lol: why? Because the vax is mildly effective.

Inverted2
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by Inverted2 »

CYERCaptainPooping wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:15 pm
737Maximilian wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 4:52 pm Instead of resorting to belittlement and name-calling, how about you provide any credible, quantitative proof of your claims.

Was it not evidence enough when AF said people still need to mask even if vaccinated? What more evidence do you need when experts back tracked and saidwe still need to mask?

The "vaccine" is not as effective as initial claims. This is why we are masking. It's nothing to do with the non vaccinated, everything to do with lack of efficacy.

How many workplaces have mandatory vaccination where every employee is vaccinated? Are they still masking? :lol: why? Because the vax is mildly effective.
My masks are mildly effective too. I cut the inside layers out. I call it going commando. :mrgreen:

Let’s Go Brandon
737Maximilian
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by 737Maximilian »

CYERCaptainPooping wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:15 pm Was it not evidence enough when AF said people still need to mask even if vaccinated? What more evidence do you need when experts back tracked and saidwe still need to mask?

Once again, you've provided no evidence to support your claims, and you refuse to acknowledge the illogical reasonings in your argument.

You're doubtlessly unable to provide anything constructive to this discussion.
Inverted2 wrote:My masks are mildly effective too. I cut the inside layers out. I call it going commando.
Congrats, you're an idiot. While you're at it, might as well fly around without a seatbelt on too.

You're both truly lost causes. All the best to you.

CYERCaptainPooping
Rank 4
Rank 4

Inverted2 wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:26 pm
CYERCaptainPooping wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:15 pm

My masks are mildly effective too. I cut the inside layers out. I call it going commando. :mrgreen:
Did you order one of these yet? Works great, I haven't had covid and I have been wearing mine since last December.

Return to “Covid”