21 heartbreaking stories of people who regret not getting a COVID-19 vaccine

Covid related topics that are connected to travel or the aviation industry.
pelmet
Top Poster
Top Poster

21 heartbreaking stories of people who regret not getting a COVID-19 vaccine

Post by pelmet »

---------- ADS -----------

'97 Tercel
Rank 8
Rank 8

Re: 21 heartbreaking stories of people who regret not getting a COVID-19 vaccine

Post by '97 Tercel »

*yawn*

TG
Rank 10
Rank 10

Re: 21 heartbreaking stories of people who regret not getting a COVID-19 vaccine

Post by TG »

'97 Tercel wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 9:49 pm*yawn*
It’s difficult to yawn with tubes down your throat.

TG
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by TG »

FOD wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:23 pm
TG wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:05 pm
'97 Tercel wrote: Tue Nov 09, 2021 9:49 pm*yawn*
It’s difficult to yawn with tubes down your throat.
Hey everybody, look, a pandemicist.
Hey Darwin, you missed that one.

TG
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by TG »

FOD wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 1:04 am I don’t wish you dead my friend. You on the other hand outright have said so much to me. In more normal times your hate and total inappropriateness would have been called out and would have been banned from public discourse. But in these absurd times the crazies run around harassing everyone. These times will not persist and the internet is a written record of everyone’s behavior. History will not look kindly upon the pandemicists of this era.
Your answer shows that you Do realize this virus is not always benign which is what I was getting at. Not actually wishing you to get it...

Speaking about behaviours, when all words failed my parents would stop me, us, their kids doing something dangerous with a hard slap!
Not politically correct now a day but in hindsight it would "beat" saying I TOLD YOU SO out loud in an hospital ward! So yes, words are failing with a small bunch of anti-vaccin hardcores. More and people are getting less and less tolerant with them because they just sounds like total immature kiddos with zero common senses who thinks they know it all!

The idea is to have vaccin hesitant get their shots but to a point. Yes, you are right anti-vax hardcores (Are you really one?) Should be left with their choices. They are a relatively small number that won't influence anything at the end. My choice will be to take a yearly vaccin boost if I have to.

Up until this Covid virus mutate itself out of Oblivion (With any luck) Like the Spanish Flu did...

eyebrow737
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by eyebrow737 »

Return to “Covid”