“Less exposure means less immunity”

Covid related topics that are connected to travel or the aviation industry.
CYERCaptainPooping
Rank 4
Rank 4

“Less exposure means less immunity”

Post by CYERCaptainPooping »

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/c ... -1.6241201?

Record number of kids getting sick with non covid virus. Who would have guessed trying to solve one pandemic would trigger the next. Hospitals going to fill up with flu cases this winter, who should we blame for this?

Maybe time to mandate flu vaccines? May as well right?
---------- ADS -----------

imjustlurking
Rank 7
Rank 7

Re: “Less exposure means less immunity”

Post by imjustlurking »

CYERCaptainPooping wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:38 pm https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/c ... -1.6241201?

Record number of kids getting sick with non covid virus. Who would have guessed trying to solve one pandemic would trigger the next. Hospitals going to fill up with flu cases this winter, who should we blame for this?

You are dumb. Seriously... you are certifiably dumb.

You have posted around once per day since you created your account on October 8th, 2021. The vast majority of your forty posts are making accusations using non-reputable sources or coming to outlandish conclusions from reputable sources. Your ability to reason critically is lacking and because of that, I really hope that you are never in control of an airplane (or a car for that matter).

Inverted2
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by Inverted2 »

FOD wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 2:51 pm Go away pandemicist. You’ve only just come around since the mandates came out. Take a hike.
He’s a drug pusher, you know....... that vaccine that doesn’t really work. :roll:

Let’s Go Brandon
DanWEC
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by DanWEC »

Disregarding my ambivalence for posting on this topic,
and I'm not defending or refuting any posters, but Theresa Tam herself has publicly stated that a major factor that could drive the flu season this year is the lack of interaction and exposure, leading to reduced natural immunities of kids during the last year.
It's a fact, it's just science, and it's collateral damage from the lockdowns. No decisions on this scale are black and white and without ancillary effects.

So what? More kids get colds this winter, so that must mean the entire planet shouldn't have reacted to the Covid outbreak? That's just dog whistle criticism without any basis.

CYERCaptainPooping
Rank 4
Rank 4

DanWEC wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 9:00 pm Disregarding my ambivalence for posting on this topic,
and I'm not defending or refuting any posters, but Theresa Tam herself has publicly stated that a major factor that could drive the flu season this year is the lack of interaction and exposure, leading to reduced natural immunities of kids during the last year.
It's a fact, it's just science, and it's collateral damage from the lockdowns. No decisions on this scale are black and white and without ancillary effects.

So what? More kids get colds this winter, so that must mean the entire planet shouldn't have reacted to the Covid outbreak? That's just dog whistle criticism without any basis.
How many flu cases in ICU will be acceptable? This is no longer just the pandemic of the unvaccinated! We now must look at how the hospital is filling up with flu cases. Bring in mandatory flu shots!

altiplano
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by altiplano »

imjustlurking wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 1:13 pm
CYERCaptainPooping wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:38 pm https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/c ... -1.6241201?

You have posted around once per day since you created your account on October 8th, 2021. The vast majority of your forty posts are making accusations using non-reputable sources or coming to outlandish conclusions from reputable sources. Your ability to reason critically is lacking and because of that, I really hope that you are never in control of an airplane (or a car for that matter).
Are you fucking stupid?

You have posted 4.3 times per day since creating your account on September 14, 2021... like 3 weeks before this guy.
Screenshot_20211111-021849.png
Screenshot_20211111-021849.png (247.46 KiB) Viewed 1169 times
The vast majority of your posts are pro-covid policy based.

Go back to your troll farm... you clearly aren't just lurking...

imjustlurking
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by imjustlurking »

altiplano wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:19 am
imjustlurking wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 1:13 pm

Are you fucking stupid?

You have posted 4.3 times per day since creating your account on September 14, 2021... like 3 weeks before this guy.

Screenshot_20211111-021849.png

The vast majority of your posts are pro-covid policy based.

Go back to your troll farm... you clearly aren't just lurking...
Ah Altiplano shows his face again. Remember when you stopped replying to my comments because I kept showing that your accusations were wrong through fact and evidence?

I am not hiding who I am or what my background is... in fact, my background allows me access to more information than the average citizen. I am working for the PVCC (Provincial Vaccine Contact Centre) and I am proud of the work I am doing to help people.

altiplano
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by altiplano »

"facts and evidence," eh...

CYERCaptainPooping
Rank 4
Rank 4

imjustlurking wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 7:41 am I am not hiding who I am or what my background is... in fact, my background allows me access to more information than the average citizen. I am working for the PVCC (Provincial Vaccine Contact Centre) and I am proud of the work I am doing to help people.
Your background is a call centre employee. Can you explain what qualifications you feel this gives you pertaining to the pandemic, just so we are all clear.

You are basically working within a cult organization. You are as brainwashed as they get. I bet you guys have a board in the office that shows how many people are vaccinated and cheer like Walmart employees as it climbs.

You can't look through and objective lense because you are conditioned daily at work to subscribe to the narrative. 100 percent cult member.

imjustlurking
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by imjustlurking »

CYERCaptainPooping wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 9:16 am
imjustlurking wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 7:41 am I am not hiding who I am or what my background is... in fact, my background allows me access to more information than the average citizen. I am working for the PVCC (Provincial Vaccine Contact Centre) and I am proud of the work I am doing to help people.
Your background is a call centre employee. Can you explain what qualifications you feel this gives you pertaining to the pandemic, just so we are all clear.

You are basically working within a cult organization. You are as brainwashed as they get. I bet you guys have a board in the office that shows how many people are vaccinated and cheer like Walmart employees as it climbs.

You can't look through and objective lense because you are conditioned daily at work to subscribe to the narrative. 100 percent cult member.
Being an agent of the Ministry of Health makes me a cult member? Okay, cool.

Bingo Fuel
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Bingo Fuel »

CYERCaptainPooping wrote: Wed Nov 10, 2021 10:47 pm How many flu cases in ICU will be acceptable? This is no longer just the pandemic of the unvaccinated! We now must look at how the hospital is filling up with flu cases. Bring in mandatory flu shots!
Alright, so let's cut through the sarcasm. So you claim that since flu shots aren't mandatory, than COVID shots shouldn't be either.

So what are you doing to make that happen? Are you just complaining on the internet, or are you actually making a difference in your community? Protesting? Donating to anti-lockdown campaigns? Did you help campaign for the PPC in the last federal election?

Because all this arguing isn't helping your cause, it's just making people angry. You have accomplished nothing, as far as I can see. Unless making people angry is your objective. If so, carry on.

"Never wrestle with pigs. You both get dirty and the pig likes it." - George Bernard Shaw
‘Bob’
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by ‘Bob’ »

Pretty much every law we have is in place because someone did something stupid. The unfortunate thing about laws is they have to cater to the lowest common denominator, so they punish even the ones who weren’t a problem.

If natural immunity dies off like you say and ICUs start flooding with flu patients like you predict.. then the government will probably start enforcing mandatory flu shots.

Or….

You could just get a fcking flu shot and they wouldn’t have to do that. Just like if you’d just gotten a COVID vaccine our ICUs wouldn’t be overloaded and no mandate required.

TELL THOMPSON WE’RE COMIN’ IN HOT!!

http://www.subgenius.com/bigfist/answer ... _FAQ_.html
photofly
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by photofly »

And some of us are grateful to you and your colleagues for doing it. Thanks!

DId you hear the one about the jurisprudence fetishist? He got off on a technicality.
TG
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by TG »

photofly wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 10:56 am
Yes, definitely thanks!

On a side note I was thinking that CYERCaptainPooping and altiplano were both the same person.
One started to be vocal when the other went quiet and now they are backing each other at few minutes intervals :mrgreen:

altiplano
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by altiplano »

TG wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:17 pm
photofly wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 10:56 am
Yes, definitely thanks!

On a side note I was thinking that CYERCaptainPooping and altiplano were both the same person.
One started to be vocal when the other went quiet and now they are backing each other at few minutes intervals :mrgreen:
Nope. One account for me.

I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy of lurking calling out pooping for his account longevity, post frequency, and choice topics, when in fact both showed up around the same time, post on the same topics, and lurking in fact posts 4 times as much...

Call centre employee... LOL...

It's a CBC article. It's relevant to the choice topic among this crowd... lots of these guys only showed up here in the past several months and beat these topics to death. No nuance, no discussion, just intolerance for questioning or deviating from the dominant narrative.

imjustlurking
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by imjustlurking »

altiplano wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:15 pm Call centre employee... LOL...
Yeah, not all of us were able to get through COVID without being laid off.

It's a government style job, so it's easy and pays well.

And yes, I believe that you and Pooping are different people. I may disagree with many of your opinions, but unlike Pooping, I still have some respect for you as a person.

CYERCaptainPooping
Rank 4
Rank 4

imjustlurking wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:30 pm

And yes, I believe that you and Pooping are different people. I may disagree with many of your opinions, but unlike Pooping, I still have some respect for you as a person.
What is the indoctrination like for this job?

Are you even allowed to hold your own beliefs and opinions and still work there? What if you didn’t want the vaccines? Could you still get that job?

imjustlurking
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by imjustlurking »

CYERCaptainPooping wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:57 pm
imjustlurking wrote: Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:30 pm

What is the indoctrination like for this job?

Are you even allowed to hold your own beliefs and opinions and still work there? What if you didn’t want the vaccines? Could you still get that job?
Our job is not to hold or share an opinion. Our job is to assist people who want a vaccine appointment or need assistance with vaccine related items.

There is no mandate for us to be vaccinated as we work from home. In fact, there was a time where the entire PVCC team was unvaccinated. It took six months between starting the job and being classified as fully vaccinated.

Return to “Covid”