Cop Refused Vaccine - Suspended - Got Covid - Died

Covid related topics that are connected to travel or the aviation industry.
pelmet
Top Poster
Top Poster

Cop Refused Vaccine - Suspended - Got Covid - Died

Post by pelmet »

---------- ADS -----------

CYERCaptainPooping
Rank 4
Rank 4

Re: Cop Refused Vaccine - Suspended - Got Covid - Died

Post by CYERCaptainPooping »

https://news.yahoo.com/revealed-thousan ... 48036.html
In the UK more than 2500 fully vax people have died in the over 50 age group in the past 4 weeks.

In the younger age group the only death was a fully vaccinated person.

What are the total deaths this past 4 weeks? Looks like the majority of deaths are vaccinated people.

GoodGuy
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by GoodGuy »

Are we gonna have new threads on a pilot forum about this everytime someone dies? You have a group of the population saying “hey I’d like to make my own health decisions” and then another group wishing death upon them for not being able to make that decision for them. I know it makes you feel powerful because you don’t have any actual standing in the real world- but let’s be honest. This is getting old. Grow up and go live in the real world or shut the @#$! up

photofly
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by photofly »

CYERCaptainPooping wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:32 pm https://news.yahoo.com/revealed-thousan ... 48036.html
In the UK more than 2500 fully vax people have died in the over 50 age group in the past 4 weeks.

In the younger age group the only death was a fully vaccinated person.

What are the total deaths this past 4 weeks? Looks like the majority of deaths are vaccinated people.
You deliberately omitted the useful parts of the same article:
The figures reflect the fact that the vast majority in this age group has had at least two COVID vaccines.
Death rates among the unvaccinated are significantly higher.

For people aged over 80, the unvaccinated have a death rate of 125.4 per 100,000 compared to the vaccinated 54.9 per 100,000 in the past four weeks.
For 70-79 the gap is even wider, with the unvaccinated death rate at 103.8 per 100,000 compared to 16.2 for the vaccinated.

DId you hear the one about the jurisprudence fetishist? He got off on a technicality.
CYERCaptainPooping
Rank 4
Rank 4

My post was 2500x more useful than the original post.

Anecdotal shit posting. Both post were shit but mine had 2500x the amount of evidence to support it. Sometimes you have to answer to stupid with more stupid.

The sad part is the cop who got covid may not have got it had he been able to keep working. His termination from work may have resulted in his death. Very sad.

photofly
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by photofly »

CYERCaptainPooping wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:14 pm My post was 2500x more useful than the original post.

Anecdotal shit posting. Both post were shit but mine had 2500x the amount of evidence to support it. Sometimes you have to answer to stupid with more stupid.
Ah, gotcha. Pelmet was being unknowingly stupid, and you were being ironically and intelligently stupid. Thanks for clearing that up ;-)

DId you hear the one about the jurisprudence fetishist? He got off on a technicality.
CYERCaptainPooping
Rank 4
Rank 4

I’m pretty excited for Christmas when they tell all the vaccinated people to limit gatherings to only immediate family 😂…. Cases are climbing, the 7th wave is incoming and vaccines are… well, I’ll leave that up to you whatever your vaccine feelings are… but let me just remind everyone two more weeks, and then two more after that and probably two more into Christmas.

Lockdowns and school closures inbound 😂😂😂😂

Who will we blame when Christmas gets canceled? 😂🤣😂🤣
9CF7D1ED-4D05-41BA-BD9C-00B38C7DE529.jpeg
9CF7D1ED-4D05-41BA-BD9C-00B38C7DE529.jpeg (555.94 KiB) Viewed 977 times

‘Bob’
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by ‘Bob’ »

Just for those without vaccine passports. The rest of us can get on as normal. Already looking forward to doing some travelling this winter.

TELL THOMPSON WE’RE COMIN’ IN HOT!!

http://www.subgenius.com/bigfist/answer ... _FAQ_.html
'97 Tercel
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by '97 Tercel »

who cares

photofly
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by photofly »

CYERCaptainPooping wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 3:14 pm
The sad part is the cop who got covid may not have got it had he been able to keep working. His termination from work may have resulted in his death. Very sad.
I'm actually quite certain that if his parents had called him "John" at home instead of Jack, or if they'd fucked missionary instead of doggy style at his conception, then the course of his life would have been entirely different and he for sure would not have caught COVID 19. So actually it's entirely his parents' fault that he died. Very sad indeed.

Of course, the most proximate action he could have taken to preserve his health would have been to get vaccinated, which he chose not to do.

Return to “Covid”