Anti-vax politician hospitalized with Covid - Now even more anti-vax

Covid related topics that are connected to travel or the aviation industry.
pelmet
Top Poster
Top Poster

Anti-vax politician hospitalized with Covid - Now even more anti-vax

Post by pelmet »

---------- ADS -----------

CYERCaptainPooping
Rank 4
Rank 4

Re: Anti-vax politician hospitalized with Covid - Now even more anti-vax

Post by CYERCaptainPooping »

https://www.cbc.ca/radio/whitecoat/here ... -1.6244841

What's that guys problem? The experts describe the vaccine as "awesome"

As society reopens and the weather gets colder, we're spending more time indoors in groups. If you're double vaccinated, you may be wondering what's safe when it comes to indoor activities this fall. "It depends on when you were vaccinated. It depends on who you are. Depends on where you live. And it depends on the nature of the indoor environment," said Raywat Deonandan, epidemiologist and associate professor in the faculty of health sciences at the University of Ottawa. "In general, though, vaccination is awesome,"

Jab me with some awesome! That's the same thing I say before I take my meth! Have never heard of a vaccine so awesome that thousands of people will die daily even when apparently vaccinated. I guess awesome is the way these people describe it as they die.

imjustlurking
Rank 7
Rank 7

Re: Anti-vax politician hospitalized with Covid - Now even more anti-vax

Post by imjustlurking »

CYERCaptainPooping wrote: Sat Nov 13, 2021 5:04 pm https://www.cbc.ca/radio/whitecoat/here ... -1.6244841

What's that guys problem? The experts describe the vaccine as "awesome"

As society reopens and the weather gets colder, we're spending more time indoors in groups. If you're double vaccinated, you may be wondering what's safe when it comes to indoor activities this fall. "It depends on when you were vaccinated. It depends on who you are. Depends on where you live. And it depends on the nature of the indoor environment," said Raywat Deonandan, epidemiologist and associate professor in the faculty of health sciences at the University of Ottawa. "In general, though, vaccination is awesome,"

Jab me with some awesome! That's the same thing I say before I take my meth! Have never heard of a vaccine so awesome that thousands of people will die daily even when apparently vaccinated. I guess awesome is the way these people describe it as they die.
Did you just compare COVID vaccines to meth?

Maybe you should lay off the meth because it's obviously affecting your judgement.

Return to “Covid”