Mandatory Vaccines for Everyone

Covid related topics that are connected to travel or the aviation industry.
pelmet
Top Poster
Top Poster

Mandatory Vaccines for Everyone

Post by pelmet »

Would hate to give up a career in order to not get vaccinated and the have to get it anyways.

Austria is locking down again. They have had enough. Mandatory vaccination is to be implemented.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/austria-e ... ccinations
---------- ADS -----------

photofly
Top Poster
Top Poster

Re: Mandatory Vaccines for Everyone

Post by photofly »

Looking forward to some great footage of German-speaking men in uniforms holding down thin people, while a doctor in a white coat pushes a needle into their arms. In colour, this time.

DId you hear the one about the jurisprudence fetishist? He got off on a technicality.
imjustlurking
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by imjustlurking »

photofly wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 5:49 am Looking forward to some great footage of German-speaking men in uniforms holding down thin people, while a doctor in a white coat pushes a needle into their arms. In colour, this time.
Thanks for that Holocaust reference, but if you actually knew anything more than "Nazi bad, USA won," you'd be making comments like:
Another Austrian forcing his will and ideals on his people. Soon he'll try to conquer the world.
and
I don't have an actual argument against COVID vaccines, so I'm going to bring up Hitler because that way I'll win the argument.

pelmet
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by pelmet »

photofly wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 5:49 am Looking forward to some great footage of German-speaking men in uniforms holding down thin people, while a doctor in a white coat pushes a needle into their arms. In colour, this time.
Footage already released this morning. Arm?…..

https://www.gettyimages.ca/detail/news- ... /929364096

https://www.alamy.com/the-doctor-gives- ... 07943.html

CYERCaptainPooping
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by CYERCaptainPooping »

Great news for them.

Does this mean the pandemic is over for Australia? No way the pandemic could continue with a mandatory vaccine that's 90 percent effective.

YYZSaabGuy
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by YYZSaabGuy »

CYERCaptainPooping wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:57 pm Does this mean the pandemic is over for Australia? No way the pandemic could continue with a mandatory vaccine that's 90 percent effective.
You do realize that Austria and Australia are not the same country, right?

Inverted2
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by Inverted2 »

So what will happen if they still refuse? Will they be shot, tied down and forcefully vaxxed? Put in to some sort of “camp”? Getting down right 1984 here. For a virus that is mostly harmless to healthy people?

Let’s Go Brandon
Hot Wings
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Hot Wings »

YYZSaabGuy wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:24 pm
CYERCaptainPooping wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:57 pm Does this mean the pandemic is over for Australia? No way the pandemic could continue with a mandatory vaccine that's 90 percent effective.
You do realize that Austria and Australia are not the same country, right?
Unlikely.

FL320
Rank 6
Rank 6

Post by FL320 »

CYERCaptainPooping wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:57 pm Great news for them.

Does this mean the pandemic is over for Australia? No way the pandemic could continue with a mandatory vaccine that's 90 percent effective.
Exactly; not mandating this experimental substance is the joker card for the government to blame the unvaccinated (and keep excited the psychopaths like Pelmet). Now we’ll really see how it’s effective; i wonder who the government is gonna blame then; I can’t wait 😅

‘Bob’
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by ‘Bob’ »

Considering the unvaccinated represent a small minority yet most of the deaths and hospitalizations, it should work very well.

Too bad that we’ve wasted all of this time and money extending this pandemic because of a bunch of idiotic antivaxxers. Enough is enough.

TELL THOMPSON WE’RE COMIN’ IN HOT!!

http://www.subgenius.com/bigfist/answer ... _FAQ_.html
photofly
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by photofly »

FL320 wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 6:43 pm
CYERCaptainPooping wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:57 pm Great news for them.

Exactly; not mandating this experimental substance is the joker card for the government to blame the unvaccinated (and keep excited the psychopaths like Pelmet). Now we’ll really see how it’s effective; i wonder who the government is gonna blame then; I can’t wait 😅
That's right; the whole pandemic was a plan to coerce and control the population with the icing on the cake being that the population has to remain uncoerced and uncontrolled so there's an out group to blame for the lack of success at tackling the disease that was invented as an excuse to be able to coerce and control the population. It all makes perfect sense. If you take the right drugs.

DId you hear the one about the jurisprudence fetishist? He got off on a technicality.
'97 Tercel
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by '97 Tercel »

This thread is awesome

pecessix
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by pecessix »

‘Bob’ wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:05 pm Considering the unvaccinated represent a small minority yet most of the deaths and hospitalizations, it should work very well.

Too bad that we’ve wasted all of this time and money extending this pandemic because of a bunch of idiotic antivaxxers. Enough is enough.

The third dose increases immunity, so after the fourth dose you are protected. Once 80% of the population has received the fifth dose, the restrictions can be relaxed as the sixth dose stops the virus from spreading. I am calm and believe that the seventh dose will solve our problems and we have no reason to fear the eighth dose. The clinical phase of the ninth dose confirms that the antibodies remain stable after the tenth dose. The eleventh dose guarantees that no new mutations will develop, so there is no longer any reason to criticize the idea of the twelfth dose.

CYERCaptainPooping
Rank 4
Rank 4

Ok so I actually opened this up to read this article. :lol:

How retarded this is. They said kids would have to homeschool for the lockdown, then they changed their minds and schools will be open :lol:

Sounds like a Canadian mock down. Are the vaccinated people locking down too? Must be nice, doing your part and then being told to lockdown :lol:… all the more reason to avoid a vaccine, you will get treated like a sheep among the other sheep. :lol:

imjustlurking
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by imjustlurking »

CYERCaptainPooping wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:47 pm Ok so I actually opened this up to read this article. :lol:

How retarded this is. They said kids would have to homeschool for the lockdown, then they changed their minds and schools will be open :lol:

Sounds like a Canadian mock down. Are the vaccinated people locking down too? Must be nice, doing your part and then being told to lockdown :lol:… all the more reason to avoid a vaccine, you will get treated like a sheep among the other sheep. :lol:
First off, using derogatory terms to describe your opinion of something or someone is not acceptable.

Second, you have still not addressed the fact that Australia is not Austria and that they are over 18 hours apart by direct flight.

I am happy that I will not have to spend any time sitting next to you in an airplane.

CYERCaptainPooping
Rank 4
Rank 4

imjustlurking wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:57 pm
CYERCaptainPooping wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:47 pm Ok so I actually opened this up to read this article. :lol:

First off, using derogatory terms to describe your opinion of something or someone is not acceptable.

Second, you have still not addressed the fact that Australia is not Austria and that they are over 18 hours apart by direct flight.

I am happy that I will not have to spend any time sitting next to you in an airplane.
The internet police are out!

imjustlurking
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by imjustlurking »

CYERCaptainPooping wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:08 pm
imjustlurking wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:57 pm

The internet police are out!
There's no policing here. If I thought it would make any difference, I would have reported your comment, but it won't.

The best thing I can do is call you out for your inappropriate actions and hope that your friends, family, and peers do the same.

g5
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by g5 »

Throw another shrimp on the barbie!

CYERCaptainPooping
Rank 4
Rank 4

When I called Austria retarded it was very accurate. They are just “locking down” now two years into the plandemic. “Delay or hold back in terms of progress of development”. Yes they are definitely retarded. Report my comment if you like… so easy to offend you but calling them retarded is about the most accurate thing I have said here.

Hey look at that retarded plan! Only 20 months late!

Last edited by CYERCaptainPooping on Sun Nov 21, 2021 6:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Inverted2
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by Inverted2 »

g5 wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 3:03 am Throw another shrimp on the barbie!
:mrgreen:

Let’s Go Brandon

Return to “Covid”