Fewer than 6% of people in Africa are vaccinated.

Covid related topics that are connected to travel or the aviation industry.
imjustlurking
Rank 7
Rank 7

Re: Fewer than 6% of people in Africa are vaccinated.

Post by imjustlurking »

Bingo Fuel wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:03 pm This isn't the first time you've had a lot to say about Africa.

I'm going to dig into one of your posts you made a while ago, ReserveTank:
ReserveTank wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 11:50 am Canada was a very good country, considered one of the best along with the likes of Germany, Britain, and Switzerland (see a pattern?).
And then you went on to say:
Canadians went from screaming about genital mutilation in Africa to passively accepting that Canadian boys should be snipped and made into eunuchs. Everyone with a shithole passport comes over to loot Canadian tax dollars. While Canadian birth rates sink year after year, they welcome (and fully pay for) foreign families to immigrate with quad-strollers full of kids.
All while criticizing the reading comprehension abilities of those who come from inner city schools.

Sounds like you care a lot about the "Canadian" birth rate.

You also seem really fixated on people coming over from "shithole" countries.

Why are legal immigrants a problem?

What do you think we should be doing about the "Canadian" birth rate?
They also seem to have a problem with my circumcision.
---------- ADS -----------

ReserveTank
Rank 6
Rank 6

Post by ReserveTank »

Bingo Fuel wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:03 pm This isn't the first time you've had a lot to say about Africa.

I'm going to dig into one of your posts you made a while ago, ReserveTank:
ReserveTank wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 11:50 am Canada was a very good country, considered one of the best along with the likes of Germany, Britain, and Switzerland (see a pattern?).
And then you went on to say:
Canadians went from screaming about genital mutilation in Africa to passively accepting that Canadian boys should be snipped and made into eunuchs. Everyone with a shithole passport comes over to loot Canadian tax dollars. While Canadian birth rates sink year after year, they welcome (and fully pay for) foreign families to immigrate with quad-strollers full of kids.
All while criticizing the reading comprehension abilities of those who come from inner city schools.
First thing's first--I've mastered in language and rhetoric (as well as aeronautical science). I did that without donning pajamas to uni. And yes, I love to take a crack at inner city schools. They're atrocious places where kids learn consumption of processed food and rap music. That's why no one knows how to write anymore.
Bingo Fuel wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:03 pm Why are legal immigrants a problem?
The immigrants themselves aren't the problem. I can't begrudge someone because they were promised a better life at someone else's expense. My problem is primarily with the NGOs that work with the government to force these people upon us, with preferential conditions. In this case, thousands come across the North American borders everyday, and they are exempt from covid restrictions. You guys aren't calling to shut that down. No, what do you do? You say that your neighbour should be restricted from society. You mock freedom like this, "muh freedumbs," all the while freeing people into your country that would never reciprocate your foolish kindness.
There is another column to this, in question form--Why do we need all of this immigration? The West cannot save the third world. We cannot throw enough rice, condoms, or Soviet-made weapons at them to ever solve their problems. We've been doing it for decades. We cannot possibly house them all--in our house. So think about it. Think about WHY it's so urgent for unvaxxed, untested foreigners to come here right now.
Another thought for the topic--If our hospitals are truly overloaded with the unvaxxed, do you really want unvaxxed foreigners (that never paid a dime into our system) filling it up?
Bingo Fuel wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:03 pm Sounds like you care a lot about the "Canadian" birth rate.
I'll expand that to the Western rate, which is in decline--Well below replacement. Those quad-strollers of foreigners are not going to pay for your retirement, contrary to what Mama Merkel said.
Bingo Fuel wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:03 pm What do you think we should be doing about the "Canadian" birth rate?
Reproducing. Did you miss "the talk" at age 12?
The most interesting part of this is that Canadians (Westerners) willfully engage in hedonistic, anti-reproductive activity but somehow don't mind feeding Yusuf Ali Benghabba's 5 children (and their children, and so on).
I can't say this is originally the fault of Canadian citizens. There has been much propaganda in the mainstream which convinced you to make these choices. However, refusing to acknowledge history and basic biology is fatal.

When those quad-strollers become teenagers, I wonder how they're going to handle a supply chain food shortage. Did you even consider it? I'll be thinking of your generosity at that point.

Bingo Fuel
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by Bingo Fuel »

Oh man. There's a lot to dig into there, but I'm going to focus only on this point:
ReserveTank wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 7:10 pm So think about it. Think about WHY it's so urgent for unvaxxed, untested foreigners to come here right now.
I haven't heard anything about this happening. Can you provide a source?

"Never wrestle with pigs. You both get dirty and the pig likes it." - George Bernard Shaw

Return to “Covid”