Aviation Jobs for Non-Vaccinated Professional

Covid related topics that are connected to travel or the aviation industry.
imjustlurking
Rank 7
Rank 7

Aviation Jobs for Non-Vaccinated Professional

Post by imjustlurking »

(None Found)
---------- ADS -----------

CYERCaptainPooping
Rank 4
Rank 4

Re: Aviation Jobs for Non-Vaccinated Professional

Post by CYERCaptainPooping »

I have an interview with cargojet. Can anyone tell me how I can fake my vaccine status? :lol:

imjustlurking
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by imjustlurking »

CYERCaptainPooping wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 8:41 am I have an interview with cargojet. Can anyone tell me how I can fake my vaccine status? :lol:
Fake your vaccine status... I dare you.
A person who submits false information on vaccination status could be subject to a fine of up to $750,000 or six months imprisonment or both, under the Quarantine Act, or prosecution under the Criminal Code for forgery.
[Source]

CYERCaptainPooping
Rank 4
Rank 4

Oh that was just sarcasm.

TBH I don’t really want to work somewhere they mandate vaccines.

I feel like if I worked somewhere with mandatory vaccines it would just feel like such a drag. When you lead with authority people lose motivation. I’m sure pilots working where they have mandatory vaccines have feelings of only doing the bare minimum. They probably feel like never doing over time. Zero interest in special projects or taking on special roles.

Willing to bet people feel divided in these companies with mandatory vaccines. Even though people are vaccinated they will jump ship when they get the chance. It’s not like these companies are checking in and hearing peoples concerns they just laid down the law right? Do they ever check in to see how you are doing? Lol… yeah not missing out I think.

You proposed this thread as if the unvaccinated are hurting for employment. I think the vaccinated are hurting from their employment. Look how many angry employed people come out here to debate online. They must be so happy :lol:

Hot Wings
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Hot Wings »

CYERCaptainPooping wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:28 am
I feel like if I worked somewhere with mandatory vaccines it would just feel like such a drag. When you lead with authority people lose motivation. I’m sure pilots working where they have mandatory vaccines have feelings of only doing the bare minimum. They probably feel like never doing over time. Zero interest in special projects or taking on special roles.
Whatever helps you sleep at night. In reality, people who are vaccinated did so, and then moved on with their lives, and barely give it another thought.

imjustlurking
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by imjustlurking »

CYERCaptainPooping wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:28 am You proposed this thread as if the unvaccinated are hurting for employment. I think the vaccinated are hurting from their employment. Look how many angry employed people come out here to debate online. They must be so happy :lol:
I am fully vaccinated and I am very happy with my employment status.

I am glad that you are happy with being unable to hold certain positions due to your choice to be a rebel without a cause.

CYERCaptainPooping
Rank 4
Rank 4

Hot Wings wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:31 am
Whatever helps you sleep at night. In reality, people who are vaccinated did so, and then moved on with their lives, and barely give it another thought.
Do you speak for the vaccinated? Is that so? :lol:

Blackdog0301
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by Blackdog0301 »

Don’t encourage these people to get vaccinated. The rest of us are very happy to take their positions.

CYERCaptainPooping
Rank 4
Rank 4

Blackdog0301 wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 9:55 am Don’t encourage these people to get vaccinated. The rest of us are very happy to take their positions.
Don’t encourage the climate change activists, they will be just as happy to take away your position.

For every seat you would be willing to fill at someone’s expense for a cause you believe in we can find hundreds of examples of causes you won’t believe in where they are even more happy to take your seat.

I laugh at you because a vaccinated person taking my job is really the least of my worries :lol: funny enough working with someone who’s not vaccinated should not even be remotely a concern for you. Enjoy when it’s your turn :lol:

‘Bob’
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by ‘Bob’ »

I’m not worried about my health around an antivaxxer.

I’m worried that myself or someone else won’t have a bed to go to for a legitimate reason because someone with a preventable disease is occupying it.

I’m moving these people every day. Antivaxxers of all ages with tubes stuck in every orifice from the dumbest parts of the country to secondary hospitals because the main ones are already full.

TELL THOMPSON WE’RE COMIN’ IN HOT!!

http://www.subgenius.com/bigfist/answer ... _FAQ_.html
palebird
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by palebird »

Exactly.The vaxed are running around crying because they were lied to. Surprise.Lot more coming down the line. Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine work wonderfully with no side effects or surprises. Ask the majority of the population of the world.Both are known worldwide as wonder drugs. If you live in the third world you probably regularly take doses of these. Explains a lot. Why are they now being vilified by all the big actors? Things that make you go hmmm. You trust a politician..really.. Take a look at the #1 book right now " The Real Anthony Fauci". Even if a fraction of what is displayed is true it is blowing the top off this fairytale. Unbelievable the nonsense we are being spoon fed.

CYERCaptainPooping
Rank 4
Rank 4

From the science I have seen, climate change will be responsible for exponentially more deaths and hospitalizations than Covid.

Maybe we should start a climate change sub group on here. Then we can bring the brigades of climate activists in and they can tell you how happy they will be to take your job away. We will see how consistent everyone is when the next crisis comes up. I smell lots of tears in the future! “We are all in this together! Stay home, don’t burn fuel we need to keep the earth from warming”

It doesn’t have to be black or white, all or nothing. You can believe Covid, or climate change are real issues. And there’s more that one way to slice things. Consider when it’s your turn and you are the climate change denier because you propose complete disruption to peoples lives may not be the only solution.

TG
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by TG »

palebird wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:32 am Exactly.The vaxed are running around crying because they were lied to. Surprise.Lot more coming down the line. Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine work wonderfully with no side effects or surprises. Ask the majority of the population of the world.Both are known worldwide as wonder drugs. If you live in the third world you probably regularly take doses of these. Explains a lot. Why are they now being vilified by all the big actors? Things that make you go hmmm. You trust a politician..really.. Take a look at the #1 book right now " The Real Anthony Fauci". Even if a fraction of what is displayed is true it is blowing the top off this fairytale. Unbelievable the nonsense we are being spoon fed.
Where the fark did you read that vaccinated people are crying because they are being lied!? Talking about yourself maybe?
Where the fark did you see that ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine work?
Stop sniffing glue and put your Oxygen bottle at 100%, you need it!

You and your poopy anti-vax buddies are deep into this Dunning-kruger effect ---> But as people with low ability at a task overestimating their own ability, not as people with high ability at a task underestimating their own ability (I'm not)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect

Try to gasp the concept, it might help! :mrgreen:

ReserveTank
Rank 6
Rank 6

Post by ReserveTank »

Well, until the myocarditis. Healthy as a modern footballer, I tell you.

eyebrow737
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by eyebrow737 »

I am fully vaccinated. What arrogance you display where you think you can talk for 80% of the population in such clear cut terms.

"In reality" few people got vaccinated and 'barely gave it another thought'

RoAF-Mig21
Rank 6
Rank 6

Post by RoAF-Mig21 »

I'm not here to judge. I chose to get vaccinated and that was it. What I'm curious about is this though:

Where do you, as a pilot, draw the line when it comes to safety and accepting a "potentially hazardous" scenario?

1. Do you refuse to work as a rampie because of the noise, cold and all the chemicals you're subjected to? (fumes, engine exhaust, de-icing fluids, etc)
2. Do you refuse to fly in the Arctic, because of the hazardous weather conditions, unpaved runways, unreliable weather reports, etc?
3. Do refuse to be a flight instructor because of "a 10 hr student might kill you"?
4. Do you refuse to fly red-eyes / night flights?
5. Do you refuse to fly long haul because of the time difference?
6. Do you refuse to fly modern jets because of the radiation exposure at higher altitudes?
7. Do you refuse to get vaccinated because "it may cause something"?

It's interesting to see how certain people accept certain hazards, but when it comes to vaccines they put their foot down and say no (and again, I'm not judging them).

Personally, I have never been a good sleeper and have a hard time sleeping during the day. Having a young child also doesn't help that. For that reason I could not work for a night cargo operator or fly red eyes. I have accepted that my career would be best suited for a regional airline. That was my choice and now I'm facing the consequences of that choice, both good (great schedule) and not so good (perhaps lower pay in the long run and limited layovers / equipment to fly).

CYERCaptainPooping
Rank 4
Rank 4

FOD wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:09 pm It’s interesting to see how certain people accept certain hazards, but when it comes to COVID they are accepting your catch it from a vaccine pass holder as opposed to vehemently opposes ed to catching it from a non vaccine pass holder. Bizarre times indeed.
Go in to a Starbucks without a mask and watch someone yell at you that you need to mask to keep everyone Safe. Then explain how the masks have limited efficacy, and the very best measure would be if they stay home and don’t bother with the “essential” latte they have daily. These people literally put themselves in harms way going out for non essential BS. They will drive through snow and freezing rain to get there, so many hazards they could be exposed to, then they are upset that you don’t wear a mask.

Never mind, don’t try to explain this to them. Let them virtu signal. They probably make more effort to go out more often just so they can mask and think to themselves “look how good I am at stopping a deadly pandemic”

Arnie Pye
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Arnie Pye »

palebird wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 11:32 am Exactly....
Fixed it for you. You missed the parts in [ ]
Exactly.The vaxed are running around crying because they were lied to [about how smart their friends claimed to be]. Surprise.Lot more coming down the line. Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine work wonderfully [in horses and malaria prone parts of the world] with no side effects or surprises [actually most anti-malarial drugs are quite toxic to your liver. This is what Hydroxychloroquine is for; blood born diseases that are spread by mosquitoes - not a respiratory virus]. Ask the majority of the population of the world. Both are known worldwide as wonder drugs [for deworming horses and preventing malaria]. If you live in the third world you probably regularly take doses of these [because there aren't a lot of food regulations but there are often a lot of mosquitos in 3rd world countries]. Explains a lot. Why are they now being vilified by all the big actors? Things that make you go hmmm. You trust a politician..really.. [no one trusts a politician. Politicians don't even trust other politicians] Take a look at the #1 book right now " The Real Anthony Fauci" [sorry, too busy working overtime flying around fully vaccinated travellers to read tabloid papers]. Even if a fraction of what is displayed is true it is blowing the top off this fairytale. Unbelievable the nonsense we are being spoon fed. [you're right there]

Return to “Covid”