Free Job Ads - Divided Between Pilot / AME

Any comments or suggestions can be placed here.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore, avcanada

C206Pilot
Rank 3
Rank 3

Free Job Ads - Divided Between Pilot / AME

Post by C206Pilot »

I was just thinking that there are equally quite a bit of AME ads as well as pilot ads. What about creating two different areas for each to be posted so AME's no where to go and drivers know where to look?

..Just my 2 cents
---------- ADS -----------

avcanada
Rank Admin
Rank Admin

Post by avcanada »

I am working on this idea and hope to have something live here shortly.

cyyz
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by cyyz »

and where shall we post the Dispatcher, ramp, misc job postings,

Leave it the way it is... It's not a big deal/ time consuming to look in one thread...

Rowdy
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by Rowdy »

I like the ability to see ALL the different jobs on one open forum. Gives a good idea to overall movement at any company. I like knowing that a certain operation will soon have new AME/ramp crew etc.

Greg87
Rank 6
Rank 6

Post by Greg87 »

I'd reccomend leaving it as is, seeing as there may be pilots looking for jobs as AME's and AME's looking for jobs as pilots. Just my suggestion. Either way, not a big deal.

flyer
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by flyer »

I do like to see how the whole industry is moving along but I think breaking it up a bit would be nice. That might keep some ads from moving off the front page within a day or so..., I'm not sure how best to divide it but either go flight/maint or Canadian/international, or something. This probably wouldn't have been an issue only a year or two ago, but now there are just too many ads up everyday to keep track of if a person is looking for something specific. Good to see, though...

qa guy
Rank 4
Rank 4

Re: Free Job Ads - Divided Between Pilot / AME

Post by qa guy »

It's nice the way it is. Shows how the industry is progressing as a whole. Besides there are only 5 or 10 posts a day anyway. As long as the tittle is descriptive, not a problem.

aileron
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by aileron »

I second, or fifth the recommendation for pilot hiring separation. How about a breakdown function similar to search within the forum page?

beast
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by beast »

i never used to care - but nowadays, the huge number of AME postings is actually making it difficult to find and view pilot jobs, especially those posted a few days back

please separate them!

ZBBYLW
Rank 7
Rank 7

Re:

Post by ZBBYLW »

avcanada wrote:I am working on this idea and hope to have something live here shortly.
Just curious how this is going. I too would like to see the Pilot and AME jobs split up. There could also be a forum for other, such as ramp work and dispatcher etc... In my ideal world splitting it up for Pilots, AMEs, and Others would be great! Hope you guys can figure something out.

Redneck_pilot86
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Re: Re:

Post by Redneck_pilot86 »

ZBBYLW wrote:
avcanada wrote:I am working on this idea and hope to have something live here shortly.
Just curious how this is going. I too would like to see the Pilot and AME jobs split up. There could also be a forum for other, such as ramp work and dispatcher etc... In my ideal world splitting it up for Pilots, AMEs, and Others would be great! Hope you guys can figure something out.
+1

The only three things a wingman should ever say: 1. "Two's up" 2. "You're on fire" 3. "I'll take the fat one"
avcanada
Rank Admin
Rank Admin

Post by avcanada »

Don't expect any changes soon.

When I get some time I'll work on a solution.

ZBBYLW
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by ZBBYLW »

Excellent thanks, if I can put in my two cents, something similar to the Hire Me section where one is Pilot Job Ads, the other Other Job Ads or something along those lines!

Return to “Forum Suggestion and Announcements”