Trasport Canada YOW

This forum has been developed to discuss maintenance topics in Canada.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

johnkruk
Rank 2
Rank 2

Trasport Canada YOW

Post by johnkruk »

Anyone have an experience working in YOW with TC as a an Engineer?? See they are hiring , good money ? Shifts ? Traveling? Any info would be great!
---------- ADS -----------

Pacqing
Rank 4
Rank 4

Re: Trasport Canada YOW

Post by Pacqing »

T/C aircraft Services is hiring? Where are they advertising? I can give you my take though its a bit old. Are you from "The Valley" seems its a desired place to work if from Ottawa and you've worked for the local operators and have friends at "The Branch" Salary is ok, better than some but if you;re making $75,000 don't expect a match. Lots of lifers, they bitch about the dead wood when new but after 30 years they are the same as the ones they ripped when they started. good machines,over maintained,used to be a ACSB, Aircraft Services S/B, where they would instigate their own SB on the equipment .???? As I said over maintained, Great training, in house. Used to be 4 crews, rotating evenings, Want to work on the 604's, get in line, work on the -8 , get in line, just started, 25 years experience on everything.you can maybe do pre fights on 550 and do post flights as it flies 20hrs a year. so an 8 hr shift doing a post flight on a C550 that flew 100 hrs this year, Welcome to the Branch
---------- ADS -----------

Return to “Maintenance”