Manual costs

This forum has been developed to discuss maintenance topics in Canada.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

WeatherMaster
Rank 1
Rank 1

Manual costs

Post by WeatherMaster »

Hi!

Wondering if anyone would be able to give me an idea of what it would cost for each of the following;

-Engine Program Subscription
-Airframe Subscription
-P & W Engine Manual

Thanks in advance!
---------- ADS -----------

nine sixteenths
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: Manual costs

Post by nine sixteenths »

Your inquiry hasn’t got enough information to provide an accurate answer.

There’s a lot of variables on maintenance manual costs. You’re looking anywhere from $200/year for a small single like a decathlon’s airframe manual, to like $8000 for a full maintenance library for some larger aircraft through a supplier like ATP tech pubs. The prices are listed on their webpage. Store.atp.com.

Also try the airframe and engine manufacturer websites as they will often have the prices listed there for tech pubs

Also, you need to better define “engine program subscription”, that statement is too vague to accurately answer. Trend monitoring? Power by the hour engines? There’s a lot of engine programs out there

WeatherMaster
Rank 1
Rank 1

Re: Manual costs

Post by WeatherMaster »

Ha! I thought I was being a bit vague.

I am researching the costs involved for operating a PC12 under 604 operations VS finding a fractional operator to manage the plane, so not really sure where to start or what I all need to know but thought this forum may be a good start to get me pointed in the right direction.

Return to “Maintenance”