L29 Delfin jet - mechanic wanted

This forum has been developed to discuss maintenance topics in Canada.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

delfinjetpilot
Rank 0
Rank 0

L29 Delfin jet - mechanic wanted

Post by delfinjetpilot »

Hello,

I am in the process of purchasing an ex-military L29 Delfin Jet, and I am looking for a mechanic who would be interested in working on this historic airplane.

Training for the L29 will be provided of course. It is a bit of a hobby project, as one does not buy such a plane to get rich, but you will of course be compensated for your time.

Alternatively, agreements can be made to own part of the plane in exchange for reduced rate, or if you are a pilot as well you can be trained on the plane and fly it.

Basically, I'm open to any suggestion or agreement that would work for you. Note that an AMO is *not* required. An AME license should be sufficient. A healthy interest in old airplane systems and experience with jet engines and old hydraulic systems would be essential.

If you are interested, have a lead on an AME or would like more information, please email me at delfinjetpilot @ gmail . com (remove the white spaces...)

Thanks,
delfinjetpilot
---------- ADS -----------

Last edited by delfinjetpilot on Thu Aug 20, 2020 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
delfinjetpilot
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: L29 Delfin jet - mechanic wanted

Post by delfinjetpilot »

Because a picture says more than a thousand words (and to bump the thread a bit):

Note, this is not the actual airplane. Just some pictures to show people unfamiliar with the plane what it looks like.

Link to some wikipedia info: https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aero_L-29_Delf%C3%ADn
---------- ADS -----------

Return to “Maintenance”