Marvel Schebler MA-3SPA CARB PROBLEMS

This forum has been developed to discuss maintenance topics in Canada.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, North Shore

Strega
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by Strega »

hoptwoit wrote:Strega wrote:
you are correct, intelligent people pursue higher education.
Kinda thought this might happen so in you're case we may have to apply the universal language of math. Let's see how could we write this formula?

(Strega's comment + attitude) / Higher education = Arrogance

You're comment smacks of it.

There are many intelligent people that have not sought higher education.

Perhaps a more appropriate statement would be. Intelligent people seek knowledge. :D

Please don't seek to elevate yourself by putting other people down. It's not becoming of the "Higher educated"
My point is not to put people down.
The grammar police here at avcanada can do that.
Im just saying that because of my education, training, and acomplishments, I am in a position to render an AME's calculations as incorrect.

S
---------- ADS -----------

twotter
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Post by twotter »

It's cheap beer night every night when you work where I do!! We'll find a night that works.. Too bad you don't use Western, you could have had fun with us on the golf course tomorrow.. See Ya..

citabrick
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by citabrick »

Here's a new development with my carb. I was doing some troubleshooting this weekend and pulled out my spark plugs and found something rather odd. The plugs of the front two cylinders were very light in colour and the plugs of the rear two cylinders were black. Seems like the fuel is not atomizing very well. Carb is going back to the shop today. Has any of you ever seen this? I'm getting really tired of this damn carb!

FLYING FOR FUN
JackNapier
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: Marvel Schebler MA-3SPA CARB PROBLEMS

Post by JackNapier »

citabrick, did you resolve your problem with the carb and fouled rear plugs? Was the atomizer fuel nozzle free of clogs and was it matched to the type of float in the carb?
I saw a similar problem expressed on the shortwingpipers forum; although his nozzle was a home made peppermill and he detected the problems with cylinder temp probes.

Return to “Maintenance”