Seneca College Questions

This forum has been developed to discuss flight instruction/University and College programs.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, Right Seat Captain, lilfssister, North Shore

Dawood.K
Rank 0
Rank 0

Seneca College Questions

Post by Dawood.K »

I have a couple of questions regarding the Honours Bachelor of Aviation Technology program at Seneca College. Firstly, I would like to know how many flight hours I would have upon graduating this program. Secondly, if I have an average of 75 - 85% in my required courses, how likely am I to get accepted into the program? If any of you are comfortable with letting me know how you did in highschool to get accepted, please PM me.

Thanks in advance.
---------- ADS -----------

deep990
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: Seneca College Questions

Post by deep990 »

Hey Dawood,

I think that with 75%-85%, you will get into it for sure. I got into the program last year with an overall average of 82% (they even gave me a scholarship). Unfortunately, I was unable to attend due to unforeseen circumstances (I re-applied this year as well. I believe Feb 1st is when they start to give out offers.)

From what I know, graduate with ~200-250 hrs, plus some hours on the simulators as well (http://www.senecacollege.ca/school/avia ... n_faq.html)

Hopefully, I was able to help.
---------- ADS -----------

Return to “Flight Training”