PPL Practice Exam Preparation

This forum has been developed to discuss flight instruction/University and College programs.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, Right Seat Captain, lilfssister, North Shore

avcraig
Rank 1
Rank 1

PPL Practice Exam Preparation

Post by avcraig »

Hello all,

I purchased the PPL Exam Prep from pilotexams.ca about a month and a half ago, I am now to the point where I can nail 80-85% in each category with the hundreds of questions they offer. I am also doing the practice exams from the Brampton Flight Centre which I can get around 80-85% as well. I will be honest, pilotexams.ca, BFC Practice Exams, and some Sharper Edge Questions And key notes is basically all I’ve studied for this test(some FTGU as well, but not much). I would like to know if you guys would think I am ready for the real exam and also, are the Brampton Flight Centre Practice Exam Questions harder than the actual exam questions(for some of you people that have/are attending BFC). I ask this because I have heard that some flight schools around Canada do this. The saying is “Train hard, fight easy”.

Thanks all.
---------- ADS -----------

JasonE
Rank 8
Rank 8

Re: PPL Practice Exam Preparation

Post by JasonE »

I found the actual exam much easier than both my flight schools's practice exam and Harv's Air. I studied every night for a month and didn't feel ready, but must have been since I achieved well over 90%.
---------- ADS -----------

"Carelessness and overconfidence are more dangerous than deliberately accepted risk." -Wilbur Wright

Return to “Flight Training”