Flight Training Safety in Canada

This forum has been developed to discuss flight instruction/University and College programs.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, Right Seat Captain, lilfssister, North Shore

GAPILOT
Rank 1
Rank 1

Flight Training Safety in Canada

Post by GAPILOT »

Hello everyone. Hope you all are doing great. So, I'll soon be heading for Canada to continue my pilot training with Harv's Air in St. Andrews, Manitoba (and Steinbach, Manitoba). I would like to know how is the safety like, when it comes to general aviation (particularly pilot training) in Canada, and if anyone can give some insights towards training in Harv's Air (in terms of safety of course) would highly appreciate it. Take care everyone and have a great week ahead.

*Quick question*: Shall I choose Steinbach or St. Andrews base of ops in Harvs Air?
---------- ADS -----------

Last edited by GAPILOT on Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
youhavecontrol
Rank 5
Rank 5

Re: Flight Training Safety in Canada

Post by youhavecontrol »

Harv's Air is a pretty great company. I don't work for them, but I almost did. I just didn't want to be in Manitoba, haha. If you train on one of the Diamond Eclipse they offer, you'll be training with a good school on one of the safest training aircraft ever designed.
---------- ADS -----------

"I found that Right Rudder you kept asking for."

Return to “Flight Training”