PPL Written Exam Partial Pass

This forum has been developed to discuss flight instruction/University and College programs.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, Right Seat Captain, lilfssister, North Shore

avsteve1
Rank 1
Rank 1

PPL Written Exam Partial Pass

Post by avsteve1 »

So I just got a Partial Pass for the PPL Written Exam, I got 79% in Meteorology, 82% in General Knowledge, and 55% in both Air Law and Navigation (one more correct question in both and I would've been fine...). I saw it coming, I didn't put nearly as much study time into these two subjects as I did with Meteorology and General Knowledge...I will fix that from now on.

Quick question I had, if I consider going forward with my training to the airline level, how will this partial Pass affect me during job interviews and candidate considerations? Will I now be at a big disadvantage? At both the regional airlines and large airlines.

Please, no smart comments about my Air Law and Navigation.

Thanks.
---------- ADS -----------

photofly
Top Poster
Top Poster

Re: PPL Written Exam Partial Pass

Post by photofly »

By the time you are ready to work at an airline, the PPL exams will be a hazy memory, except that you’ll long for those days of easy questions.

Your exam results are also private and TC can’t release them to anyone without your consent.

I’d worry more about what it says about your study ethic for the future, but you say you have that covered.
---------- ADS -----------

DId you hear the one about the jurisprudence fetishist? He got off on a technicality.

Return to “Flight Training”