Mount Royal University - Aviation diploma - int student

This forum has been developed to discuss flight instruction/University and College programs.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, Right Seat Captain, lilfssister, North Shore

Calmaor
Rank 0
Rank 0

Mount Royal University - Aviation diploma - int student

Post by Calmaor »

Hello guys.

I'm an International student looking for start my career on aviation at the next fall (September) I've been doing a deep research. But it's hard to pick a college/university .
I'll be doing a diploma and not degree because of my financial situation is better for it .
Well here my thoughts , im trying to pick a program in a university or college who has an partnership with as much airlines as it could , because I guess it's better , I'm not sure of that tho. Well I guess the most convincing for me has been Mount Royal University at Calgary

- Have anyone attend this university ?

As an foreign student I guess there is a lot of students from other countries on the forum , so I will appreciate any recomentation as I can relocate anywhere within Canada .

I'll be applying as Mature student as I'm currently 4 years out of high school and I haven't complete grade 12 . I've done all high school on my European country but that's not the equivalent of Canadian grade 12 .
---------- ADS -----------

oliviergirouxayotte
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: Mount Royal University - Aviation diploma - int student

Post by oliviergirouxayotte »

It depends what you wanna do in near future if you dont have your grade twelve equivalence I wouldnt be recommending a Uni program especially if you know you do not wanna graduate.
You can always add me.on facebook if you need help I'd be happy to give you a few good infos.
Oli

co-joe
Rank 11
Rank 11

Re: Mount Royal University - Aviation diploma - int student

Post by co-joe »

When I went to MRC I didn't have high school finished, but I went to the adult education school, and did the pre-requisite 5 grade 12 courses they required at the time. Talk to their admissions department. Back then you required Math, English, Social studies (basically history), Physics, and one other, I chose French. Biology, and Chemistry weren't required back then.

The bonus was that when I came back to the adult ed place with an Aviation diploma 2 years later, they gave me a high school diploma (GED) for free.

Return to “Flight Training”