confederation waitlist

This forum has been developed to discuss flight instruction/University and College programs.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, Right Seat Captain, lilfssister, North Shore

marc s
Rank 0
Rank 0

confederation waitlist

Post by marc s »

hi everyone,

is there anyone here on the waitlist for confederation college aviatioon program and got any offer this May?
they said that they start working on the waitlist in May.
Thanks
---------- ADS -----------

Last edited by marc s on Thu May 10, 2018 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
20DMEYYZ
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: confederation waitlist

Post by 20DMEYYZ »

people have gotten acceptance into August so just wait and see. tidy up the grammar though for the entrance interview.

marc s
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by marc s »

20DMEYYZ wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 7:25 pm people have gotten acceptance into August so just wait and see. tidy up the grammar though for the entrance interview.
thanks

rudder
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by rudder »

Seems most of the Ontario based college programs are struggling to meet timelines for flying due to staff instructor shortfalls. Some are subcontracting out portions of flight training syllabus to third party flight training institutions.

Not sure if this will affect program intake numbers for fall of 2018.

marc s
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by marc s »

rudder wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 7:51 am Seems most of the Ontario based college programs are struggling to meet timelines for flying due to staff instructor shortfalls. Some are subcontracting out portions of flight training syllabus to third party flight training institutions.

yeah I heard about this... thanks anyway....but I don't know if this might really affect the intake numbers

flyingcanuck
Rank 6
Rank 6

Post by flyingcanuck »

20DMEYYZ wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 7:25 pm people have gotten acceptance into August so just wait and see. tidy up the grammar though for the entrance interview.
What’s in an entrance interview?

20DMEYYZ
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by 20DMEYYZ »

flyingcanuck wrote: Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:41 am
What’s in an entrance interview?
i had heard they were doing applicant considerations either in person or via email for acceptance. for accuracy, i would refer you to their webpage or admissions dept.

172ReliefPilot
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by 172ReliefPilot »

marc s wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 9:30 pm
rudder wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 7:51 am Seems most of the Ontario based college programs are struggling to meet timelines for flying due to staff instructor shortfalls. Some are subcontracting out portions of flight training syllabus to third party flight training institutions.

yeah I heard about this... thanks anyway....but I don't know if this might really affect the intake numbers
I can imagine that it most like will. Having gone this past year with only 6 instructors and having some students attend other schools for their PPL training, I could definitely see them reducing numbers until they can keep up with the demand of 70 first years...like in previous years

Return to “Flight Training”