Accepted Into Confed

This forum has been developed to discuss flight instruction/University and College programs.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, Right Seat Captain, lilfssister, North Shore

ChrisB
Rank 1
Rank 1

Accepted Into Confed

Post by ChrisB »

Greetings,

I got into confed this morning. I haven't accepted yet but I feel inclined to. I've read everything on this forum about them all the way back to 2008, I'm just curious if there's anyone currently in the program or just graduated that can chyme in. I was also accepted to Conestoga, I live in Waterloo so I wouldn't have to pay housing and food.

Let me know what you think before I decide on the next 21 months and $50k of my life!

Chris
---------- ADS -----------

shawnthesheep
Rank 2
Rank 2

Re: Accepted Into Confed

Post by shawnthesheep »

ChrisB wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:01 am Greetings,

I got into confed this morning. I haven't accepted yet but I feel inclined to. I've read everything on this forum about them all the way back to 2008, I'm just curious if there's anyone currently in the program or just graduated that can chyme in. I was also accepted to Conestoga, I live in Waterloo so I wouldn't have to pay housing and food.

Let me know what you think before I decide on the next 21 months and $50k of my life!

Chris
Hey, are you from Ontario?

ChrisB
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by ChrisB »

Waterloo Ontario

ShawnR
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by ShawnR »

I can't speak to the programs but I know a few people from Southern Ontario that came here for school and at first, said can't wait to leave, and within a year, said why would I go back South. The pace is different in Thunder Bay than Southern Ontario, although Kitchener is a little more laid back I hear. Just saying lifestyle and experience might be a factor if you end up with programs being relatively equal.

And if you play squash, then pm me when you get here and I can set you up with some games.

Nice to have options. Congratulations!

ChrisB
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by ChrisB »

ShawnR wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:58 am I can't speak to the programs but I know a few people from Southern Ontario that came here for school and at first, said can't wait to leave, and within a year, said why would I go back South. The pace is different in Thunder Bay than Southern Ontario, although Kitchener is a little more laid back I hear. Just saying lifestyle and experience might be a factor if you end up with programs being relatively equal.

And if you play squash, then pm me when you get here and I can set you up with some games.

Nice to have options. Congratulations!
I'll take you up on that when I come up! Thanks!

Return to “Flight Training”