Atpl study sheets...

This forum has been developed to discuss flight instruction/University and College programs.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, Right Seat Captain, lilfssister, North Shore

funvee
Rank 0
Rank 0

Atpl study sheets...

Post by funvee »

I’ve read dozens of threads about fantastic sounding study sheets people have made for writing the atpl exams but I can’t find a place where they have been all collected (if there is such a place).

If anyone has self created pages such as these that they would be willing to share, please let me know. I would be very interested.

I have the aero course books and the colhane book so I am looking for more of quick study/reference style sheets.

Thanks
---------- ADS -----------

youhavecontrol
Rank 5
Rank 5

Re: Atpl study sheets...

Post by youhavecontrol »

I don't feel like scanning 100 pages... and I imagine most who have completed the tests don't either. I made my own personal study sheets based on content I was weak at, skipping the stuff I was good at. For example... someone offered me a hard copy of their notes, but I politely declined because I don't like to read someone else's writing and skim over things that they didn't know that I already did, while missing the things that they did know that I didn't.

I suggest using practice exams and compiling your own notes from the weak areas you identify, then just reviewing your own notes. That's how I've studied for all my exams from CPL to Class 4, Class 2, INRAT, SARON and SAMRA. The online exams from Nizus.com are very helpful and I used them to identify my weak spots for both ATPL exams.
---------- ADS -----------

"I found that Right Rudder you kept asking for."

Return to “Flight Training”