College

This forum has been developed to discuss flight instruction/University and College programs.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, Right Seat Captain, lilfssister, North Shore

avsteve1
Rank 1
Rank 1

College

Post by avsteve1 »

Hey all,

I will be entering the Conestoga College Fast Track program this coming September, I know it is pretty late to be asking this but at this point I'm just trying to see how much info I can get before entering (I'm not trying to decide where to go as I've already accepted my offer and we are now a little over a week away.

What are your honest thoughts on the Conestoga Aviation Fast Track program? 2 year program which will get you a diploma and your CPL Group 1 IFR as well as the IATRA written. I had a bit of a tough time deciding between schools until I heard how trash Sault College is these days, didn't want to spend 4 years at Seneca when I already have a PPL, and finally when Confederation dropped their IFR program...so naturally I stumbled upon Conestoga, short program that seems to be in good standing that gets you pretty much what everyone else gets you (minus the degree and ATPL at Seneca).

Now I ask the people of Avcanada, what are your thoughts on Conestoga College?

Thanks.
---------- ADS -----------

mircea172S
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: College

Post by mircea172S »

I would take a look at confederation college, you get a CPL and it's all substituted.Not to mention you could end up paying for the CPL around $17,000-$20,000 given also you can get OSAP for it.
---------- ADS -----------

Return to “Flight Training”