saron samra prep

This forum has been developed to discuss flight instruction/University and College programs.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, Right Seat Captain, lilfssister, North Shore

rimo
Rank 0
Rank 0

saron samra prep

Post by rimo »

hello everyone ,

I want to start preparation to pass the 2 exams , i heard that exams changed recently , could someone plz help with the sudy materiel and tips to study and pass exams plz .
here is wahts i found :
atpl pilottranng.ca
aerocourse
nizus
---------- ADS -----------

praveen4143
Rank 5
Rank 5

Re: saron samra prep

Post by praveen4143 »

I can't recommend AeroCourse enough! Really well done "crash" course. Did the 3 day course over the weekend, wrote the exams on Tuesday (SARON) and Thursday (SAMRA) and passed. If you can do self study, just going through their workbook can help a fair bit.

rimo
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by rimo »

tks a lot for reply , u mean the aerocourse brushup right ? and what book do you recommend me for study plz .

praveen4143
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by praveen4143 »

I think they only do the 3 day course for the ATPL. It is only the INRAT where they have an in-depth and a crash course.

Aerocourse has a companion workbook that is essentially a question bank that comes with the course. It can also be bought separately and covers almost everything you need to know for the ATPL exams.

The 3-day course also comes with a textbook that the instructors refer to when teaching the course that they don't sell separately.

C-GOYR
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by C-GOYR »

Wrote SAMRA a few days ago (#14). Pretty straight forward and not overly complicated. Saron was done a little while ago also. Aerocourse books are great and helped a lot.

Message if you have any questions.

rimo
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by rimo »

i pm you bro , check ur box plz

SaraC172
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by SaraC172 »

C-GOYR wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:07 pm Wrote SAMRA a few days ago (#14). Pretty straight forward and not overly complicated. Saron was done a little while ago also. Aerocourse books are great and helped a lot.

Message if you have any questions.

I pm you can u check ur inbox thanks a lot

Return to “Flight Training”