Harvs Air ATPL

This forum has been developed to discuss flight instruction/University and College programs.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, Right Seat Captain, lilfssister, North Shore

PittsPilot
Rank 0
Rank 0

Harvs Air ATPL

Post by PittsPilot »

Looking for an updated review on the Harvs Air (pilottraining.ca)
ATPL course. I see some reviews from 2017. I used Aerocourse for my INRAT which I found very helpful but now working full time finding it hard to find time to get out to an actual course. Any input is appreciated!
---------- ADS -----------

AirDoan
Rank 3
Rank 3

Re: Harvs Air ATPL

Post by AirDoan »

I too am interested in what they might offer. I’ve used them for my CPL and INRAT, great but sometimes dated information was presented and Aaron’s humor can start to get a bit dry. The value in my opinion is in their quizzes and practice exams. So anyone who’s used the for the ATPLs recently I’d also like to hear from!

flyingcanuck
Rank 6
Rank 6

Post by flyingcanuck »

Im studying it now, and it's pretty good, they do a good job of explaining things with diagrams and what not. The only thing is there is alot of useless or not very important info which makes the course pretty long. Most of it won't be in the tests.

Foregone
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Foregone »

I am using it also currently, and it’s pretty helpful, though I agree, long with a lot of extra info. I do like that I’m able to download the lessons as mp3 and listen on my phone while I’m out running. Coupled with actual reading of the material (AIM, CARs, CAP GEN, CFS, etc.) so that I have a good knowledge base in how to look up the information for myself. It’s a lot of work, but there is no real quick fix in really absorbing and learning the information practically. What I like about Harv’s Air is that it covers everything and guides my studying. Worth the investment!

Return to “Flight Training”