Instructors Rating

This forum has been developed to discuss flight instruction/University and College programs.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, Right Seat Captain, lilfssister, North Shore

Tertius
Rank 1
Rank 1

Instructors Rating

Post by Tertius »

Hi everyone

I would like to do my instructors rating, this is purely as a plan B for when I'm older to still be part of aviation and to be able to supplement my pension during my golden years. I'm a ALTP with around 8000 hrs, what would be the process to get my instructors?

Thanks
---------- ADS -----------

Adam Oke
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Re: Instructors Rating

Post by Adam Oke »

--Air to Ground Chemical Transfer Technician turned 4 Bar Switch Flicker and Flap Operator--
photofly
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by photofly »

Much the same as it was in August:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=133534&p=1086566#p1086566

DId you hear the one about the jurisprudence fetishist? He got off on a technicality.
final28
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by final28 »

Be aware that when you start out as a class 4 instructor you need to work at an FTU until you can upgrade to class 3. A class 4 instructor rating needs to be renewed every 12 months. So if you are not planning to instruct in the next few years you may end up redoing it eventually.

praveen4143
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by praveen4143 »

final28 wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 8:56 am Be aware that when you start out as a class 4 instructor you need to work at an FTU until you can upgrade to class 3. A class 4 instructor rating needs to be renewed every 12 months. So if you are not planning to instruct in the next few years you may end up redoing it eventually.
+1

Return to “Flight Training”