Harv's Air CPAER

This forum has been developed to discuss flight instruction/University and College programs.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, Right Seat Captain, lilfssister, North Shore

avsteve1
Rank 1
Rank 1

Harv's Air CPAER

Post by avsteve1 »

Hi all, I'm planning on starting the Harv's Air CPL ground school soon. Have lots of study time around now. What were your methods of using Harv's Air going from beginning to ready for writing the CPAER? Read all the slides over and over until you get it? Read and take notes on them, and then review those notes only? Look at practice exams first and review the topic from every question you see? Etc. etc.

Thanks
---------- ADS -----------

Pilotdaddy
Rank 4
Rank 4

Re: Harv's Air CPAER

Post by Pilotdaddy »

There's a ton of overlap with the PPAER, so if you used them for that too, then I'd say 70% of the material will be purely review.

I used the same study method as the PPAER. I'd go through the slides, write the topic quiz, and if all is well, move on. If there was a concept that I did not get, I'd watch the entire topic's video and read the FTGU section and then redo the topic quiz, until I was comfortable with them.
---------- ADS -----------

Return to “Flight Training”