List of Pilot Examiners for Initial Instructor Rating?

This forum has been developed to discuss flight instruction/University and College programs.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, Right Seat Captain, lilfssister, North Shore

swiftghost
Rank 0
Rank 0

List of Pilot Examiners for Initial Instructor Rating?

Post by swiftghost »

I'm living in Northern BC and I'm having trouble tracking down a pilot examiner to do my initial instructor flight test. Is there a list out there I can reference?
---------- ADS -----------

Big Pistons Forever
Top Poster
Top Poster

Re: List of Pilot Examiners for Initial Instructor Rating?

Post by Big Pistons Forever »

Transport Canada Inspectors are the only ones who do initial flight instructor flight test. Request a flight test by emailing aviation.pac@tc.gc.ca

photofly
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by photofly »

That’s not true Canada-wide, is it? I know an independent examiner here that does Class IV instructor rating tests.

Or is it a recent change? Or a regional policy?

DId you hear the one about the jurisprudence fetishist? He got off on a technicality.
swiftghost
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by swiftghost »

photofly wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:40 am That’s not true Canada-wide, is it? I know an independent examiner here that does Class IV instructor rating tests.

Or is it a recent change? Or a regional policy?
I'm curious to know as well. Where is this examiner based? If you're ok with sharing who it is, I can contact him/her and report back.

photofly
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by photofly »

In Ontario, so no use to you. But I’m not sure if BPF is announcing a new national policy, or just something long-standing in Pacific region.

DId you hear the one about the jurisprudence fetishist? He got off on a technicality.
praveen4143
Rank 5
Rank 5

Post by praveen4143 »

I know of a person who is based out of in the Southern Interior of BC but flies out to Whitehorse to do initial Flight Instructor flight tests but can do other tests out of BC... I am starting to think that this might be a policy of the Pacific region?

Return to “Flight Training”