PA31-350 Ground School

This forum has been developed to discuss flight instruction/University and College programs.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, Right Seat Captain, lilfssister, North Shore

pc12_rookiepilot
Rank 0
Rank 0

Re: PA31-350 Ground School

Post by pc12_rookiepilot »

X15, I tried to PM you with no success. Just took a Navajo Chieftain captain position and was going about doing a ground school of sorts for myself in prep for the PPC. Still interested in sharing it? That'd be great.
Thanks
---------- ADS -----------

dico
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by dico »

Hi X15,

I see its been a couple years, but are you able to email me a copy of your Navajo ground school please? dico@internetworks.ca

Thank you,

Dico

Ki-ll
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Ki-ll »

dico wrote:Hi X15,

I see its been a couple years, but are you able to email me a copy of your Navajo ground school please? dico@internetworks.ca

Thank you,

Dico
Updated link:
http://www.4shared.com/office/fAmIILfp/ ... chool.html

x15
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by x15 »

Hey there.

Sorry guys. Stopped monitoring this thread a long while ago. The link above seems to be the latest link. Should work for everyone. I would post the PPT. But its huge with all the pictures.

You should get your training capt to show how to burn all the fuel out of the inboard tanks without losing an engine, or having it cough and sputter (pax don't like that) when fuel gets really low pay attention to fuel pressure. It will fluctuate as it grasps for the last bits, immediately switch to outboards and flip on the boost pumps, it will keep humming without so much as a hiccup.

Fly safe folks.

My first time on the HO was as single pilot Capt after 5 hours of day VMC training at the home drome. It was a little un-nerving to blast off into 300' and 1 mile a few days later because it was VFR.

Always Remember (Skin, Tin, Ticket) in that order!

x15
Skin, Tin, Ticket...In that order.
Timbo05
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Timbo05 »

Sorry to drag up an old thread, but unfortunatey for me and others, that link is dead these days....

Any chance x15 or someone else with a copy of the fantastic ground school (so I've read) would be able to post a link for myself and others that might be switching to the PA31-350 soon?

Regards!

vrooooooooooooom!
x15
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by x15 »

Hey there.

Sorry I have taken so long to respond to requests for this, I have been on the road for a long time.

Some of you asked more than 2 years ago, which means you are likely AC captains by now. If for some reason you still need the ground school. Here it is, please update and reshare for all to enjoy.

Cheers

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3vitj7h3wywvc ... .pptx?dl=0

x15
Skin, Tin, Ticket...In that order.

Return to “Flight Training”