Seneca,Sault or Confederation college for flight training?

This forum has been developed to discuss flight instruction/University and College programs.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, Right Seat Captain, lilfssister, North Shore

imapo16
Rank 2
Rank 2

Seneca,Sault or Confederation college for flight training?

Post by imapo16 »

Im a 18 years old college student from Montreal.I tried the CQFA here but didnt get accepted.I was wondering which is the best flight college in Ontario that I can go if I wanna become an airliner pilot to work with major big airlines.I would like to know which one do you recommend and which is the best by any aspect wise?
---------- ADS -----------

imac0960
Rank 2
Rank 2

Re: Seneca,Sault or Confederation college for flight trainin

Post by imac0960 »

It depends on where you want your career to take you. Although I hear the they are all starting to gear operations towards airlines ops.

zulutime
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by zulutime »

imapo16 wrote:Im a 18 years old college student from Montreal.I tried the CQFA here but didnt get accepted.I was wondering which is the best flight college in Ontario that I can go if I wanna become an airliner pilot to work with major big airlines.I would like to know which one do you recommend and which is the best by any aspect wise?
Suggest you search this forum for lots of information and comments on Ontario flight colleges. That's a start but by no means and end. Apply to all, Seneca, Confederation and Sault College as a minimum. Regardless of which college you go to the path to an airline can be achieved. One college might take you down one road while another college take you down a different road but in the end they will end up where you "drive" your future.

Good luck. I know about Sault College more than the others but have heard lots of great things about all these colleges.

HighDreams
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by HighDreams »

Go where you feel is the right fit for you. I have my own personal opinions on Sault but I won't go on a rant. Basically just work hard, stick with it when things get tough during training and even after; the first little while is tough. Wherever you go, you can go as far in aviation as you want. Believe in yourself and you'll be alright. Throughout your journey you'll meet people. Make good impressions. I'm fairly new myself and I've met a few people and then more through people. The jobs I've gotten have all been because I knew someone.

Good luck :)

Return to “Flight Training”