FI rating at AAA aviation

This forum has been developed to discuss flight instruction/University and College programs.

Moderators: lilfssister, North Shore, ahramin, sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, Right Seat Captain

kksi
Rank 0
Rank 0

FI rating at AAA aviation

Post by kksi »

Dear Aviator mates
I am planning to enrol my self with AAA aviation , chilliwack for FI rating followed by CPL converion. since its a New school, no doubt approved by major canadian authorities , theres very less reviews abt them .
those who know anything about them . pls. share . thanks in advance .
---------- ADS -----------

7ECA
Rank 8
Rank 8

Re: FI rating at AAA aviation

Post by 7ECA »

Run away, far away, and don't look back.

Blue Bird is a dangerous operator, which seems to enjoy para-legal business and operating practices. And seeing as how AAA is the son of Blue Bird, run by the students who went through Blue Bird, the odds are pretty good that it will be run in the same manner.

Find a school that is actually reputable, been around for years, has genuine reviews and credibility, and will not rip you off in the process of "training" you. Head to Abbotsford (CYXX), or Pitt Meadows (CYPK), or Langley (CYNJ), or even Boundary Bay (CZBB), and find a school with a Class 1 who will do the job right.

Big Pistons Forever
Top Poster
Top Poster

Re: FI rating at AAA aviation

Post by Big Pistons Forever »

kksi wrote:Dear Aviator mates
FI rating followed by CPL conversion
You have to have a CPl before you start the Fi course. I recommend you Google "Canadian Air Regulations" and familiarize yourself with the requirements.

I personally would never recommend anyone I know to have anything to do with AAA Aviation based on what I know of the operation and who is running it.

Finally I am guessing you are not a Canadian. If so read the "So you want to work in Canada ? Read this first" thread on the Employment section of Avcanada.

Return to “Flight Training”