NEM Tony Ledsham is NOT gone...

Discuss topics relating to Air Canada.

Moderators: Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, ahramin, sky's the limit, sepia, I WAS Birddog

tony ledsham
Rank 1
Rank 1

NEM Tony Ledsham is NOT gone...

Post by tony ledsham »

This is the latest in the BS ACPA MEC intimidation tactics. The "arbitration" hearing was yesterday. It's a lot easier when you know they are all lying...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/87kko60p5thi0 ... 8.AVI?dl=0
---------- ADS -----------

YesMassaPayson
Rank 1
Rank 1

Re: NEM Tony Ledsham is NOT gone...

Post by YesMassaPayson »

Tony,

You need to seek psychological help.

Every day that you drag this on takes the spotlight off the actual daily corruption, dereliction of duties and downright tyranny at the MEC level. Your personal battle pales in comparison to the serious problems in our union that need so desperately to be fixed. Every time you go public with this rambling, nut-job BS, you lose more and more credibility, whether your gripes with the union are accurate or not.

Just stop.

tony ledsham
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by tony ledsham »

I post with my real name. Do not dare to suggest that I need psychological help, "Massa". You have absolutely no idea.

Captain Kirkk
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Captain Kirkk »

Dude I’ll have whatever dope you’re smokin, it must be good

altiplano
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by altiplano »

I do agree that this has gone off the rails to the detriment of the a̶s̶s̶o̶c̶i̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶, membership.

I get Tony's frustration, and Tony is right. There was the MEC petitioner answering with "I don't recall" to simple direct questions about the facts relating to the circumstances in what he claims about Tony's dereliction.

Give me a break. Can't remember the landscape of some of the most significant MEC decisions of your career? Aren't the NC members involved in COVMOA1 documented? Aren't the MEC decision recorded? This shows that these assholes are as smug and slimy as they come with their own motives that run counter the larger membership.

I also understood that if you can't claim a refusal to sign an NDA is a dereliction, how can the rest of it be? What a fucking waste of resources and efforts. This is what our association is pissing away it's time on, turning guns inward when we most need every one pointed outward.

Mrbobmarly111
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Mrbobmarly111 »

I told everyone he needs help. And to be fair i might have spoken to quickly earlier before I had more information. But after watching 5 min of that Video. Wow. You need help. Please. Contact the unions help lines they will treat you professionally. Just seek help.

Dronepiper
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Dronepiper »

tony ledsham wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:04 pm This is the latest in the BS ACPA MEC intimidation tactics. The "arbitration" hearing was yesterday. It's a lot easier when you know they are all lying...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/87kko60p5thi0 ... 8.AVI?dl=0
Is it not illegal to record someone without their knowledge and then post it online? :lol: What is this arbitration even about?

altiplano
Rank 11
Rank 11

Post by altiplano »

Again, I don't think Tony is articulating the issues well here, and I disagree with his approach, but he's been left alone to fall.

It is one against the whole association. What a waste.

I've seen where Tony was the only one asking the hard questions while everyone else just seemed happy to get along.

Shame on you Gauthier, Weiser, McKay, et al... the entire MEC... for selling this one out, for getting along with the C-suite like they were your buddies ahead of your own brother, for going to the box suite, selling your startup's product to the company, forgetting what the job really is...

New relationship?

You have no enemies, you say?
Alas! my friend, the boast is poor;
He who has mingled in the fray
Of duty, that the brave endure,
Must have made foes! If you have none,
Small is the work that you have done.
You've hit no traitor on the hip,
You've dashed no cup from perjured lip,
You've never turned the wrong to right,
You've been a coward in the fight.

Rooster69
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Rooster69 »

Captain Kirkk wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:09 pm Dude I’ll have whatever dope you’re smokin, it must be good

Have you ever worked with Tony? Do you know him? Tony has always been a stand up , hardworking pilot who is going through a rough patch.
I think your comment is rather flip and obtuse. Aren’t you a new hire from Jass? The same guy who used to make embarrassingly painful to watch YouTube videos?

Fidget
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by Fidget »

Last edited by Fidget on Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yycjetdriver
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by Yycjetdriver »

Fidget wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:46 am Don’t be enablers. The guy needs some help. He’s gone down hill last few months. You are not helping him. If you are at all close to him like his wing man on the forum, you should have a talk and get him the help he needs. I heard about his personal issues. He will need help with dealing with that.

Good guys need help too.
You should really rethink talking about someone having issues/“going down him” on a public forum. If you truly care about his well being and want him to get help. This is not the way to go about it and may be doing more harm than good.... and it’s a real d*ck move.

'97 Tercel
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by '97 Tercel »

This thread is crazier than a two-peckered billy goat...

thrust set
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by thrust set »

Deleted post, felt not my place to judge.

Good luck Tony.

Return to “Air Canada”