RJP Refund

Discuss topics relating to Air Canada.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

KK7
Rank 8
Rank 8

RJP Refund

Post by KK7 »

I work for WJ, listed for a jump seat on AC earlier this month, but did not end up making the flight. Does anyone know if the refund is automatic or do I have to call to get the amount refunded?

Thanks!
---------- ADS -----------

BingBong
Rank 6
Rank 6

Re: RJP Refund

Post by BingBong »

If it's anything like our passes your credit card won't be charged until your ass is in the seat and the wheels leave the ground

ZBBYLW
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by ZBBYLW »

From my days before getting on with AC I think I had to call for a refund, but it stays in the system indefinitely.. So call early on a spring day when the line isn't too busy. With WS I think you had to call within a day or two or you lost your money.

BE10Driver
Rank 0
Rank 0

Post by BE10Driver »

Easiest way and simplest is by taking a screenshot of your ticket ref# or attaching your ticket pdf and sending it off to refundservices@aircanada.ca

It takes about 2-3 weeks until the money is refunded to your credit card.

ahramin
Rank Moderator
Rank Moderator

Post by ahramin »

If you read your jumpseat agreement, you'll see exactly what BE10 said. Email them your ticket number and ask for a refund.

KK7
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by KK7 »

ahramin wrote:If you read your jumpseat agreement, you'll see exactly what BE10 said. Email them your ticket number and ask for a refund.
This was the first place I looked. Our jump seat agreement does not include this information, which is why I asked here.

Return to “Air Canada”