Idiot "left behind asleep" on AC flight

Discuss topics relating to Air Canada.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

pianokeys
Rank 4
Rank 4

Idiot "left behind asleep" on AC flight

Post by pianokeys »

This is pathetic. Everyone wants their fifteen minutes of fame. I know the last time this happened it was one of my family members who "stayed asleep" during deplaning so she could get a free ride to Tor Bay as it was a through flight. Shes went to jail shortly after for unrelated cheque fraud. I bet this Tiffani doofus is a scammer too trying to get a free flight, this just doesnt add up.

You mean to tell me the cabin groomers, and then buddy riding the brakes to the stand didnt see this broad? What about the chance that mx came and looked at the plane for fun before it was towed off?

https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/air-canad ... -1.4478442
A spokesperson said the airline remains in contact with Adams, who said she is still struggling to sleep.

“I haven’t got much sleep since the reoccurring night terrors and waking up anxious and afraid I’m alone locked up someplace dark,” she wrote.
---------- ADS -----------

Last edited by pianokeys on Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
pianokeys
Rank 4
Rank 4

Re: Idiot "left behind asleep" on AC flight

Post by pianokeys »

CL-Skadoo!
Rank 8
Rank 8

Post by CL-Skadoo! »

Idiot misses that it was already posted. Other idiot points it out. We're all idiots at one point or another.

viewtopic.php?f=118&t=132593

pianokeys
Rank 4
Rank 4

Post by pianokeys »

CL-Skadoo! wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:23 am Idiot misses that it was already posted. Other idiot points it out. We're all idiots at one point or another.

viewtopic.php?f=118&t=132593
Idiot poster is thankful of other idiot poster.

Return to “Air Canada”