Coronavirus Numbers

Discuss topics relating to Air Canada.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

Rockie
Top Poster
Top Poster

Re: Coronavirus Numbers

Post by Rockie »

You know Pelmet I think there's real opportunity for agreement here. So far the only two people I've heard the concept of "isolate forever until there's a vaccine" from is you and your padded cellmate Jared Kushner. But if you can find any public health or medical authority here or in the United States actually recommending that I will join you in declaring them crazy.

In return, you have to recognize and agree with the principles stated in that McLeans article you completely misinterpreted, that is consistent with what to my knowledge every health authority is saying. Read the article again very carefully first before saying yes because you clearly didn't understand it the first time. Here's the link in case you don't remember what I'm talking about.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/e ... spartandhp
---------- ADS -----------

pelmet
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by pelmet »

Rockie wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 8:15 am You know Pelmet I think there's real opportunity for agreement here. So far the only two people I've heard the concept of "isolate forever until there's a vaccine" from is you and your padded cellmate Jared Kushner. But if you can find any public health or medical authority here or in the United States actually recommending that I will join you in declaring them crazy.
Correct Rockie...people like you and the actually vulnerable people should be isolated forever(unless they wish different and are willing to take a chance, just like skydivers do). I am quite happy to isolate people forever(but give them the option to risk their life if they wish to not be isolated).

At the same time, get the more important economy going. The economy is more important as we have proven over the last century with the millions who have died in car accidents, flu, work accidents etc(even if we try to minimize those deaths). Even the fake "I care about lives more than you do crowd" did the same for their careers as well over the years. Isolation is not so bad Rockie, you still have AvCanada to post your insults.

You might remember that I said this about the article's Release and Protect strategy..." Not fully as I suggest(get all the non-vulnerable people out an infected) but better than the huddle and destroy the economy crowd."

The Release and protect strategy that I advocate is even without enough testing as the economy is too important. Release and get the herd immunity. Protect the way I have advocated earlier in the thread.

Don't worry Rockie...I covered all the bases. And now the Quebec kids are going to school very soon(and they are playing in most places anyways), getting that immunity. Stay away from the grandparents and keep them isolated. The internet is fun in so many ways. You can review all my old posts for fun....and learning. 8)

North Shore
Rank Moderator
Rank Moderator

Post by North Shore »

I think that this thread has pretty much run its course... :smt014

Say, what's that mountain goat doing up here in the mist?
Happiness is V1 at Thompson!
Ass, Licence, Job. In that order.

Return to “Air Canada”