Hiring off the street any time soon?

Discuss topics relating to Westjet.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

CZBBYYZPilot
Rank 2
Rank 2

Re: Hiring off the street any time soon?

Post by CZBBYYZPilot »

Any idea of 2018 hiring? Off the street? We've been talking so much about Swoop, we haven't talked about WestJet mainline for a while.
---------- ADS -----------

atphat
Rank 6
Rank 6

Post by atphat »

CZBBYYZPilot wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:47 pm Any idea of 2018 hiring? Off the street? We've been talking so much about Swoop, we haven't talked about WestJet mainline for a while.
Transferring fins from mainline to swoop. The plan is for 50. Are you trolling? On what planet would there be a mainline GS with Swoop. Or are you that out of touch with what's going on at WJ?

edit. Obviously a troll....

swimming
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by swimming »

Last edited by swimming on Tue Oct 24, 2023 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Noo
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by Noo »

I imagine this is to replace the ~10 lost to AC and elsewhere right?

CZBBYYZPilot
Rank 2
Rank 2

Post by CZBBYYZPilot »

atphat wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:32 am
CZBBYYZPilot wrote: Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:47 pm Any idea of 2018 hiring? Off the street? We've been talking so much about Swoop, we haven't talked about WestJet mainline for a while.
Transferring fins from mainline to swoop. The plan is for 50. Are you trolling? On what planet would there be a mainline GS with Swoop. Or are you that out of touch with what's going on at WJ?

edit. Obviously a troll....
Somebody's cranky, and maybe rightly so. But you don't have to be rude. Legitimate question. The other posters were nice enough to provide actual information, maybe you're the troll here. Lots of movement from mainline WestJet to AC, so I figured some spots might open up. Cheers.

bob99
Rank 3
Rank 3

Post by bob99 »

The May class is all from Encore. Heard 2-3 classes in the fall, which I’m guessing will be mostly if not all flow.

Return to “WestJet”