Forum rules.

Discuss topics relating to Westjet.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

3down&loct
Rank 2
Rank 2

Forum rules.

Post by 3down&loct »

The forum rules are as follows:
-any post complained about will be reviewed. This normally will mean that the topic will be pulled and discussed by the moderators.
-any post that contains:
abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented material, discusses physical violence against others, or any other material that may violate any applicable laws may result in the topic being removed and the user banned.
- no member of the forum may have more than one user name.

To the moderators, may I suggest an amendment to the rules as indicated in bold above. The current posts from one individual under several different pseudonyms detract from the overall quality of these forums. I for one am losing interest in reading anymore posts under Westjet because of all the fodder.
For your consideration.
---------- ADS -----------

mbav8r
Rank 10
Rank 10

Re: Forum rules.

Post by mbav8r »

I completely agree, I reported your post to draw attention to it for the moderators.

Schooner69A
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by Schooner69A »

- no member of the forum may have more than one user name.

Justification? (And it can't be that you have a short attention span or that it "just P's you off")

mbav8r
Rank 10
Rank 10

Post by mbav8r »

There is a very active poster(s) who admits he is the same for at least three of the alias, recently he posted under one alias and two minutes later under another, seemingly answering his own post.
All of his post are antagonistic and designed to incite a negative response, is that enough justification.
Also, what is your justification for having multiple alias’s?

"Stand-by, I'm inverted"
digits_
Top Poster
Top Poster

Post by digits_ »

mbav8r wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:15 pm Also, what is your justification for having multiple alias’s?
Occasionally it happens people want to give information about a certain company or event, which they don't want to have traced back to them because they are either involved or work at the company or for a plethora of other reasons. For some of the frequent posters, it's not too hard to find out in what are of the country they live and/or work.

A one time use account can be helpfull in those cases.

As an AvCanada discussion grows longer:
-the probability of 'entitlement' being mentioned, approaches 1
-one will be accused of using bad airmanship
Dyna
Rank 1
Rank 1

Post by Dyna »

digits_ wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:33 pm
mbav8r wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:15 pm Also, what is your justification for having multiple alias’s?
Occasionally it happens people want to give information about a certain company or event, which they don't want to have traced back to them because they are either involved or work at the company or for a plethora of other reasons. For some of the frequent posters, it's not too hard to find out in what are of the country they live and/or work.

A one time use account can be helpfull in those cases.
That’s reasonable I suppose. However, it’s not relevant to this particular issue. JS has multiple user names here and actually engages in conversation with himself in multiple threads. I suppose to make him feel like he has support in his opinions. ???? At best, a waste of bandwidth.

For clarity, Schooner69A is J’s father. Give his posts the weight they deserve.

Schooner69A
Rank 7
Rank 7

Post by Schooner69A »

Dyna: " For clarity, Schooner69A is J’s father. Give his posts the weight they deserve."

Christ! I'm not even gay and I've been outed.

Dyna: you should come to Vernon: we can have a coffee/beer and discuss things. Maybe get you a ride in a real airplane. Do you like formation flying?

John

Return to “WestJet”