flights from Hamilton to Kelowna

Discuss topics relating to Westjet.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

carebear
Rank 0
Rank 0

flights from Hamilton to Kelowna

Post by carebear »

I am about to book flights (seat sale) in January from Hamilton to Kelowna. My hesitation is that the current departure schedule does not offer any early morning weekday flights. They are all later afternoon flights. Yet Hamilton shows early flights to Kelowna in August. Can anyone tell me if they have travelled in January on an early morning flight from Hamilton to Kelowna before? and should I wait and see if the departure schedule changes for Hamilton.
---------- ADS -----------

JBI
Rank (9)
Rank (9)

Re: flights from Hamilton to Kelowna

Post by JBI »

I can't comment on this specific situation, but generally speaking, WestJet has a different summer and winter schedules with the Winter schedule starting near the end of October. Airlines submit their winter schedule the previous May and although there are small changes made during the year, for the most part you see a significant reduction in domestic (across Canada) travel and an increase in travel to southern destinations.

So, all that being said, having a quick look at the schedule in January, it looks as if there's one flight from Hamilton to Calgary with connections on to Kelowna. If there isn't a morning departure out of YHM to YYC currently in the schedule for January, I do not think that it's likely for that to change.

If an early morning departure is important, you can try departing out of London, ON and connecting through Toronto and Calgary to Kelowna or just departing right out of Toronto.
---------- ADS -----------

Return to “WestJet”