WestJet guestfeedback question?

Discuss topics relating to Westjet.

Moderators: sky's the limit, sepia, Sulako, lilfssister, North Shore, I WAS Birddog

jargey3000
Rank 0
Rank 0

WestJet guestfeedback question?

Post by jargey3000 »

Not sure I'm in the right area, but...Anyone have any experience with WestJet's customer feedback dept?
I've sent a couple emails to guestfeedback@westjet.com regarding a refund request. on the first 2 emails i alt least got an automatic reply acknowledging receipt & saying they were on the case etc. But, on 2 followup emails , I did not even get the automatic reply. Should I read anything into this?
---------- ADS -----------

plausiblyannonymous
Rank 4
Rank 4

Re: WestJet guestfeedback question?

Post by plausiblyannonymous »

jargey3000 wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:48 am Not sure I'm in the right area, but...Anyone have any experience with WestJet's customer feedback dept?
I've sent a couple emails to guestfeedback@westjet.com regarding a refund request. on the first 2 emails i alt least got an automatic reply acknowledging receipt & saying they were on the case etc. But, on 2 followup emails , I did not even get the automatic reply. Should I read anything into this?
Your best bet is to call customer service.

When you're about to rip your hair out because of the long wait, think about how lucky you are to not have to be on hold with Air Canada for 12 hours.
---------- ADS -----------

Return to “WestJet”